X-Men Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The X-Men again gathered in the mansions study from another grueling night of fighting. They had succesfully killed a Sentinel Robot so morale was high for the X-Men.

As blue_light took role call, the group seemed to be one player short...

Stoo?
Stoo..?
Stoo....?

When Stoo couldn't be located, Rory looked around the house and finally found the limp body of Stoo. But in fact, Stoo was Professor X. The mentor, teacher and leader of the X-Men who had gathered all the X-Men who were currently in the mansion now. A friend had been killed... Many tears were shed, especially by askaninjask, he was such a wuss. They appeared to be no serious wounds but upon closer inspection, the X-Men released that Stoo had died from suffucation from small Metal Orbs that had been lodged down Stoo's throat...

"Who could possible be so evil as to suffucate him, cried Stallion?"

Dear Stoo,

You are Professor X. Your real name is Professor Charles Francis Xavier. You are a paraplegic mutant gifted with incredible telepathy powers. As a high-level telepath, you can read, control and influence human minds. You also happen to be a scientific genius. You are also a leading authority on genetics, mutation, and psionic powers. You created the X-Men to protect humanity from evil mutants and safeguarding innocent mutants from human oppression. You are the most respected member of the X-Men family.

Since you are an Omega Level Mutant, you can communicate with all mutants around the world. Once a night you may PM matty stating "Night X - Use Cerebro to locate <User>." That night you will tap in Cerebro and learn that User's Role in the game.

You have another ability. Should you and Jean Grey ever use both of your powers on the same person, your telepathic powers are so great you will learn who that person is, his/her role and their alliance.

You win if a member of the X-Men is one of the last alive
What a terrible lose for the X-Men. Where morale had been high 5 minutes before, the X-Men sobered off to think about their dear friend who had been murdered.... There will be retribution!

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in 24 hours or when a majority votes have been counted

I'm sending out Night PMs in about 15 mins so be patient.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yes it has but not for long I hope. You see, it is with great sadness that I tell you all that blue light is not what he claim to be. He is mafia and knows a lot of roles unfortunately because we all believed him. Stoo's death wasn't in vain though, he was the one that helped me confirm my suspicions all along. So with that, we must all lynch blue_light.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for not sending out Night PMs. I'm sorta busy right now. I'll have them out in awhile.

The vote will be extended 24 hours from when I start sending out PMs. Again, sorry for the delay.

Hello citizens of X-Men Mafia. I would like to present our society with perhaps the greatest threat that humanity has ever faced itself against. The X-Men. It is societies greatest responsabiliyt to protect the land given to them, and that is WHAT we need to do. FIGHT BACK against those that seek to harm you, those foul X-Men. Realize that whenever there are mutants living in the world, all they seek is your positions. Your house, your city. Possibly even the most important thing we have.

Our Country

If ever approached by an X-Men, remember this. They are things of evil. They wish to do no good to you. Run, seek help. But do not fight. They will kill you. That is all they know how to do, those foul people. They aren't even fucking people any more.

Stallion - Beast, 1 time ability booster (does not work on omega mutants), can ask a question that cannot contain character names or smogon names on odd nights.
askaninjask - Dazzler, Vote Redirector
accent, Iceman, Hooker
Pyromanic - Jean Grey, Role Name Inspector
Kharozz - Cyclops, mayor, can make the lynch target the person with the least votes 1 time.
RB-Golbat - Gambit, Rogue that automatically revives 2 days after death.
porygon3 - Rogue, 1 time redirect, 1 time inspect, 1 time protect
Outlaw - Storm, Can protect someone from night abilities (except for kills)
Knight of the Wind - Nightcrawler, Redirector
Gmax - Colossus, Bodyguard
Sikh Assassin - Lifeguard, Martyr
Team Aether - Archangel, Reverse Martyr

Game, Set, and Match

Any neutrals and mafia can feel free to contact me.

PS: You do know I can just revert to an older version of the spreadsheet even if you delete all the info on it, Stallion.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Give me some credit for not posting every role in there correctly blue light lol. In fact, any role pm we both got I added, but not those where only I received the claim. I haven't trusted you at all for a few nights so I didn't add any claims in there. That and I know most of your mafia so I am going to do my best to fuck it up for you guys even if the other mafia wins by giving everyone only some accurate information lol. It is in your advantage but it is far from over, my friend.

PS fuck google docs -_-

QQ. Yeah, yeah, oh let me taste your tears KOTW. Ummm, your tears are so yummy and sweet....

Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness. Yummy, yummy guys.....

Stallion: For a few nights, only 2 nights have passed how can you have suspected me for the last few nights. You mean you suspected me as mafia before the game even started?

Stallion

Tree Young
Its alright KOTW the only tears will be blue lights as his team loses regardless of his best efforts...

And anyone who has received a pm from last night pm me! I have a few plans that I need to enforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)