You Can (Not) Advance Round 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just an NBS bug iirc; it usually happens when you challenge, go to another tab, then go back after the challenge was accepted.

Will try to play LN in UU/Ubers soon.

lost vs Kael in OU, won in UU. ggs. Ill Uber him after I make a team.

EDIT: I don't think he understood that i don't have an Uber team yet...and 1-0 isnt own >_> not that its a big deal

I own Megan Fox in OU advanced
I lost UU

And He leave to serve .

YEAHH GOGO Megan fox go battle uber xD

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Won the OU match against EW, will play more tonight / tomorrow depending on where on the globe your reference point is.

mega props to EW for being so patient with me despite randomly not being able to make times i thought i would

LN hasn't been here for a couple days and he's been idle for a while.

LonelyNess has been idle 34hrs 14mins 9secs, signed on Wed Oct 20 16:14:21

Hopefully we still get our matches done!

Opponent said they would try to run into me online though it hasn't been working out well so far. I'll try to get it done this weekend if possible though.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Has coyotte fixed the 3rd gen issues in Pokemon Online? If so, just use that.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lost ADV OU in the most pathetic match I've ever played in which not only I had a wrong item and ability, but he haxed me every single turn and got me from an easy win to a loss. Will do other matches later.

Edit: Para hax, crit, miss. Oh well whatever, it's Pokemon.

Lost ADV OU in the most pathetic match I've ever played in which not only I had a wrong item and ability, but he haxed me every single turn and got me from an easy win to a loss. Will do other matches later.
Confirming, rushed team building helped me get a win, and some para hax from 2 Pokemon.

Edit: Hopefully we get the other matches done soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)