Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming one trades Kyoge/Groundon to HG/SS, catches Rayquaza and then trades the two into the other game, could one catch Rayquaza in the other game as well?

How exactly do i get a Bagon in the Safari zone? also i only have 6 badges.
You can't yet. You have to pass the second test the warden gives you to become owner, then put 9 Forest blocks and 19 Rocky blocks in a Swamp area of the Safari Zone, and it will show up eventually.

Milotic@ Leftovers
Evs: 16 SpD / 252 HP / 242 Def
Calm Nature
~ Surf
~ Toxic
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

So, I can't change the nature on my Milotic but I can change her set and evs... Is this spread okay or should I use the analysis spread of 252HP/200DEF/56SpeD?

Is the set alright?

You can't yet. You have to pass the second test the warden gives you to become owner, then put 9 Forest blocks and 19 Rocky blocks in a Swamp area of the Safari Zone, and it will show up eventually.
Yeah, after 110 days ^^

You could also go for Shelgon who appears after 70 days. or this put 21 Rocky blocks on Wetland.

Milotic@ Leftovers
Evs: 16 SpD / 252 HP / 242 Def
Calm Nature
~ Surf
~ Toxic
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

So, I can't change the nature on my Milotic but I can change her set and evs... Is this spread okay or should I use the analysis spread of 252HP/200DEF/56SpeD?

Is the set alright?
The analysis says that 252 HP/56 SpDef makes sure Moltres can't 3HKO you with Hidden Power Grass. (I assume they mean the Choice Scarfer so that might mean that the Choice Specs version can't 2HKO you since 1/3 x 1.5=1/2 but I'm not sure.) I think you should either go with that or simply max out Def. Staying in the middle doesn't make much sense to me, unless you can survive something specific.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can a Pokemon evolve when being sent back from the Pokewalker? Aka if I have a level 14 Sentret when I sent it and it comes back as level 15, will it automatically evolve after it gets sent back?

If you KO Ho-Oh in HeartGold, you can rebattle it after the Elite Four right?
Correct.

Assuming one trades Kyoge/Groundon to HG/SS, catches Rayquaza and then trades the two into the other game, could one catch Rayquaza in the other game as well?
I think you can only get Rayquaza if both the Kyogre and Groudon were from a HG/SS game originally (ie, the one from your game and trade over one from the counterpart version). I'm not sure how they would go about marking that, but that's what I hear.

wouldnt mean look -> sand-attack -> sweeper setup be an awesome combo? how come i dont see teams like this? (im asking what the weaknesses are cause im too noob to realize it myself)

Ugh I hate my brother. >_>

He traded my Pokemon to his game while I was at school at I had to take it back... It was my Eevee that I planned on making an Espeon but it lost all its happiness when it came back to my game. >:[ How many haircuts does it need for its happiness to rise back up?

wouldnt mean look -> sand-attack -> sweeper setup be an awesome combo? how come i dont see teams like this? (im asking what the weaknesses are cause im too noob to realize it myself)
Remember that Baton Pass is also needed to prevent your opponent from switching out against your set up sweeper. Mean Look stops working when the user of it switches out. Personally I think a combo of Mean Look --> Yawn --> Baton Pass --> Set up sweeper is better. Mostly because using 6 Sand Attacks will take 6 turns and there aren't a lot of pokemon that can learn that combo.

Too luck dependent. It's also soundly thwarted if the opponent has Baton Pass, U-turn, Shed Shell, Whirlwind/Roar, Perish Song, or any never-misses move. Memento/Lunar Dance/Healing Wish and Selfdestruct/Explosion deal with it to an extent (though the latter likely means missing when exploding, a big cost). Quite a big list - though it's true there are many things that will rarely carry any of those moves.

Forget Word. Get the files saved as PNGs (or GIF or JPEG I suppose). You'll also need to reduce the resolution - Paint can't do that, try the GIMP or Paint.NET

What is the best way to catch entei/raikou in hg. If I mean look, they roar and it will count as a win. Is there a way instead of usin master ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)