NBA Season 2009-2010

I don't think so lol. That streak went out the window when he finally lost an NBA Finals series.
The streak more counts towards actual championship wins rather than finals record. If Jordan never retired in (93-94 I believe?) due to his fathers passing and failed attempt at playing baseball, the Bulls probably would've won 7 in a row instead of 3, then another 3. Phil Jackson never won one championship, then not won the next. All his championships have come in 3's. He also has lost twice in the Finals, so if you were mentioning his 08 loss to Boston KG, hes lost before then

what would you do with arenas? i suppose you could play wall at the 1 and arenas at the 2, but i dont think arenas would let wall ever touch the ball lol.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lol nj got robbed. on the other hand though, they get to have cousins/lopez frontcourt.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
john wall would've been perfect for the sixers, though evan turner would be great too.
Nahh, they have this guy called Jrue Holiday with ridiculous upside and who had a very strong finish to last season, they don't need a PG. Either Turner and especially Cousins are a better fit.

lol nj got robbed. on the other hand though, they get to have cousins/lopez frontcourt.
That could work out better for them to be honest. Yi sucks, they need an enforcer like Cousins to come in and either start at the 4, or switch between that and backing up Lopez.

Also, if they do decide to move Arenas to the 2: Wall/Arenas might be one of the worst defensive backcourt tandems in the league

That was fucking bullshit. I apologize if i get out of topic, But im a hardcore Nets fan and that was just bullshit straight up.

How the fuck 2 teams who win 20+ Games!!!. Get the 1st pick and 2nd pick!?! Holy shit that was gay.

This is how im gonna putt it.

The Wizards will pretty much be dickheads and draft John Wall. They obviously know they can't expect a Arenas/John wall thing to happen. It won't make no type of sense if they keep John Wall. But they will be slick (BAN ME PLEASE)s, they might just draft John Wall and trade him for a Mature/Expiring contract w/e you wanna putt it player.

The Nets won't draft cousins. Cousins is only an inside the paint/power. He won't do no good around Lopez, the Nets need a PG/SG/PF<-- Jump/Shooter. They can shift Harris to SG and have John Wall playing PG. THAT WAS THE FUCKING PLAN!, before all this bullshit went down. And they we're gonna sign maybe...GAY/BOSH/DIRK/AMARE. I don't know w/e one of those...If they don't draft Evan Turner or John Wall. I'm gonna flip shit around my house.

And the Sixers can go die. Because they are also looking at Evan Turner and John Wall. When they obviously don't need none of them.

Well, to answer your point:

Every team has learned to avoid the disasters of the Portland Trailblazers--- You always draft talent over need. Portland could've had a dynasty with Clyde and Jordan running the show, but instead they drafted big bust Sam Bowie because they needed a center

Even with Oden: They needed a center, so they took need over the best player which was Durant. Imagine a Roy/Durant tandem right now, but instead they have Oden who has 2 shot knees and will never be an all star in the league

pookar

Banned deucer.
lol

the wizards should take turner. only reason not to is if they deal arenas or hate him
if the wizards take turner... i think wall could drop to the nets at 3 to be honest... the sixers would pick cousins/favors over wall i think..

how DARE those assholes randomly get selected ahead of the nets!!
I forgot to ask you. Why the Mavericks haven't gave J.J. Barea the green light to be a starter?! Yes he's 5'9. But i bet he's a better scorer than Kidd. I know you agree with me darkie, no need to reply.

kidd is at least sort of good at defense when he really wants to be. you know scoring isn't everything. if andre miller can torch us for 50 with kidd starting, he'd go for at least 60 with barea.

if it were up to me, beaubois would be starting.

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That was fucking bullshit. I apologize if i get out of topic, But im a hardcore Nets fan and that was just bullshit straight up.

How the fuck 2 teams who win 20+ Games!!!. Get the 1st pick and 2nd pick!?! Holy shit that was gay.
sorry but we've gotten screwed in the lottery for our entire fucking history and after the shitfest that was this season, we fucking EARNED some luck

how fucking dare you bitch you have actual talent and have a decent chance at getting lebron so lol

Wizards should definitely draft Wall and try to trade Arenas. Arenas has alienated the fanbase way too much and he's just too brittle. Yeah there will be logjam at guard for the Wizards and Arenas will probably bitch about not handling the ball but Wall just has way too much talent not to build around.

As for the Sixers, they all ready have their do it all forward in Iggy. No he's not a franchise player but still an effective player. With that said, they have to look at either Derrick Favors or DeMarcus Cousins. I like Favors better as a player but I think Cousins would be the better fit with Sammy in his last year and all. Both will be studs though.

And as for the Nets, although I think Turner will be a better player than Terrence Williams, I think he's a good fit for that team. Favors has to be the guy if he's on the board. Just too much talent, not to mention biggest position need, to pass up. A front court of Favors/Lopez can dominate for the next decade.

Plus the Nets already have a young slashing PG with talent in Devin Harris. They should be happy that they don't have to lock themselves into taking Wall.

Also for everyone bashing Portland about the Bowie/Oden picks, seriously, get over it. You guys really think Clyde and Jordan could coexist? Or Roy and Durant? Its not like the talent wasn't there. Bowie was scouted as surest pick in the draft and the next great big. Oden was supposed to be a Shaq clone.

Man, Hindsight really is 20/20

The NBA draft is all wacky...you'd honestly thing the worst team out there would pick first. At least with the NFL one, the worst team does get the first pick, unless traded or something.

if the worst team was always guaranteed the top pick, then pretty much all the scrub teams would tank season after season. it's better this way, afaik the lottery decides the drafting order of the 3 worst teams, and the rest is decided by records.

EDIT: not shaq clone, bill russel 2.0 more like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)