Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call fake. the Sheep picture is the same as Wargle's CoroCoro picture, check the levels, and the ninja thing is from a starter level 50 battle.

I would imagine that has Ghost/Steel, really.

Ghost/Fighting is a pretty open concept, though, there's a bunch of things it could be.
Idk, I always liked the idea of a possessed war related thing, Ghost/Steel feels more electronic (or a car type thing) related, but thats me. Yeah, it is really open.

I still enjoy that almost everyone wants possessed armor, but half of those people will turn around and whine about having a possessed sarcophagus

Also it's a shame these are fake, they are really well-done. Must have taken a while to make.
They look neat, too.
Heh. The sarcophagus looks really nice. Idk about the typing though, assuming it is Ghost/Rock (which is probably is), it's not exactly wonderful.
I really like those fakemon >:

Oh, does anyone think if Bannete gets an evo this gen it would be Ghost/Normal seeing on how its based on a possessed doll type thing?

Weren't there rumors a while back about a cloudy sheep, though? I'm guessing that the sheep design is going off of that at least - we might still have a similar pokemon.

According to Serebii, it's fake. And I trust Serebii more than a lot of people. Though the designs don't look bad, especially the Dark/Steel thing

They are fake like many have mentioned. The sheep replaced wargle in the battle image, and the insect replaced one of the starters they are fake. I am just glad we are not getting as many fakes as last gen.

Wow, I actually like those too, they're incredibly well made fakes <____<

Also I'd loooove a grass/flying sheep with Thick Fat but whatever.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
I am just glad we are not getting as many fakes as last gen.
I completely agree, I'm glad we aren't seeing too many. However, I thought the fakes on Pokejungle were very well done, they matched the art style well. Seemed believable, and I really liked the Samurai-Bug-Thing.

Yeah they're fake. I found the 2ch thread with them discussing the creation of it, and all their prototypes while checking the authenticity of it early this morning.

I'm so pumped to finally watch Pokemon Sunday live as it airs. 5 minutes!

The Ustream's on PokeJungle for those interested.

I'm so pumped to finally watch Pokemon Sunday live as it airs. 5 minutes!

The Ustream's on PokeJungle for those interested.
Oh man watching a super laggy low quality stream for two hours for 5 minutes of information that will be everywhere!

HELL YEAH

Looks like our legend IS that orange/yellow thing. They just showed a silhouette of it on the Pokemon Sunday intro.

that yellow orange thing is prob our 500 bst legendary
hopefully it'll get a good typing, and not some crap thing like mono ground and a crap moveset.

aww oh well... we dont have long before that so called "master document". now thats what I'm pumped for.
I still say it will be nothing but the current unofficially revealed Pokemon in it.

Desukan, ONonokosu, Doryuzu, the little mole, Denchura, weird broccoli head koala thingamabob, Mamanbo, maaaaybe the two Pokemon mentioned on the playdough packaging

that yellow orange thing is prob our 500 bst legendary
hopefully it'll get a good typing, and not some crap thing like mono ground and a crap moveset.
You mean 600 BST, right? I'm thinking it's either that or some sort of usuless Pachirisu-like thing. Hopefully, it's the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)