Platinum/HG/SS Battle Frontier and DP Battle Tower Records

Is there some kind of chance that AI isnt really 'haxxing' you at all, maybe its because you are focusing on one battle. For god sake you battle 3000 pokemon in a 1000 streak. So you are bound to come to the unlucky one. Are you telling me that you get so much hax, you get the same amount hax each battle it would be impossible to beat 1 battle
Maybe its the illusion of people going through so much battles, but because pokemon requires thinking, you only focus on one battle, therefore when you get Quick Claw+OHKOed 3 times, it isnt impossible to do like some people think

More importantly, I should mention that I lost ages ago in the HG Tower at 463, failing to get 1000+, let alone near my record of 646. I have now definitely given up forever, as I found the pure boredom a very depressing way to spend all my free time (now I just play slightly-boring games instead, which is still depressing). It pains me that those who did better just had better luck and such.
I would hope that last point is obvious to those of us who spend the time attempting such long streaks. Hell, you can get drastically different streaks with the same person manning the same team depending on luck. The fun is in making a solid team and tweaking it to minimize the ways hax can beat you. After you have pushed a team to its limit, it's time to make a new team lol.

At some point, reaching so many wins without losing to "bad luck" is good luck.

Is there some kind of chance that AI isnt really 'haxxing' you at all, maybe its because you are focusing on one battle. For god sake you battle 3000 pokemon in a 1000 streak. So you are bound to come to the unlucky one. Are you telling me that you get so much hax, you get the same amount hax each battle it would be impossible to beat 1 battle
Maybe its the illusion of people going through so much battles, but because pokemon requires thinking, you only focus on one battle, therefore when you get Quick Claw+OHKOed 3 times, it isnt impossible to do like some people think
I've been frozen three different times (poor gengar) before even making it to the tycoon (49), and paralyzed for 4 turns straight in another fight. In this same run, I was flinched by fire fang, followed by a crit+burn from fire fang.
There are so many times where I switch a pokemon that I know can take the hit barring a crit, and that's exactly what happens. Still, I made it past the tycoon mark but the 4th freeze finally did me in :(

For the player, it seems this never happens. It has never happened in my PvPs or in the actual game. I've had numerous PvP where crits never happened, but in the tower it seems like no game is complete without a critical. I'm pretty sure you could count the number of pokemon you've frozen and the number of times you have been frozen on one hand (this is outside of the tower, of course).

I would be fairly surprised if the RNG showed no change. It could have been done to aid the AI, since a totally predictable AI would likely be at a disadvantage to a decent player. There are certainly more opportunities for random things to happen, though.

---
This reminds me, I need to fire that team up again and see how far it will go this time (in spite of the hax, it still handled everything very well even when my #1 choices were taken out.)

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok I managed to make my wi-fi work with the games...and promtply got the enigma stones on both HG and SS

oh yeah I´m learning to use the GTS and stuff...lol and I just stumbled upon a video on the
TOP-RANKED BATTLE VIDEOS
BATTLE FRONTIER

second place, video number 83-49091-98988

battle #3994 in the single tower...a japanese player, dunno what his exact team is as he just 3-0d, or more exactly 2-0d the oponent with a TR, iron head, explosion bronzong...his other two are smeargle and snorlax

EDIT: oh, repeating this for the x-th time, don´t write me PMs about records and updates...dude the last update was on august 2nd and you think your record from august 15th was overlooked? you know when you look at the bottom of the first post, there is information when it was edited...

the next records update will be in like a week or two...if I forget to add your record then you can mention it here

EDIT 2: oh, there you go, my infamous gliscor loss (#2364)

47-14905-03100

ouch, decapitation deluxe

For the player, it seems this never happens. It has never happened in my PvPs or in the actual game. I've had numerous PvP where crits never happened, but in the tower it seems like no game is complete without a critical. I'm pretty sure you could count the number of pokemon you've frozen and the number of times you have been frozen on one hand (this is outside of the tower, of course).

I would be fairly surprised if the RNG showed no change. It could have been done to aid the AI, since a totally predictable AI would likely be at a disadvantage to a decent player. There are certainly more opportunities for random things to happen, though.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :)

I have to agree with Sy123. Until a researcher actually digs through the game to prove otherwise, I have no reason to assume that any battle probability is any different in the Frontier than it is anywhere else.

trying out a new double battle tower streak after getting way to fustrated in singles :(

i'm completely new to this type battling and currently playing around on meaningless runs to learn etc and see what happens, and i've decided to go on a sandstorm run so looking for advice and help, heres my team so far

Name: Tyranitar
Nature: Jolly
Evs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe ( i think its an old one i had)
Item: Life orb
moves:
1. Protect
2. brick break
3. crunch
4. rock slide

used to set up sandstorm, protect if needed (partner e'quaking etc) crunch for problem ghosts, slide for double stab damage and brick break for coverage. not really any problems so far, hardly faints and sweeps well.

his partner

Name: Metagross
Nature: Adamant
Evs: again i'm not sure, but it'l be either lead or banded set
Item: lum berry (unsure what to use)
moves:
1. Meteor mash
2. explosion
3. earthquake
4. protect

protect for again protection from partner, explosion normally used 1st round if there problematic if not sweep front two then boom the 2nd set, quake for coverage and MM great move and currently to lazy to get a iron head one but likely to do it shortly

Name: Garchomp
Nature: Adamant
Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Item: yache berry
moves:
1. swords dance
2. fire fang
3. earthquake
4. dragon claw

DC so i can pick who i attack, then pretty much a staple chomp, swords dance is there due to use in single tower, has came in usefull but do you think i should change it or keep it?

then i seriously cant find/think of a decent 4th partner, i've tried loads (give list at end) and none them seem to be working out so this is main place i need help to get a decent streak lol
(members tried - skarmory,scizor,vaporeon,zapdos,gyarados,heracross,smeargle)

so thats pretty much it, any help i'd be greatly thankfull, cheers

Peterko

Never give up!
when I watch the videos, I notice that while people play mesprit/drapion/garchomp and latias/registeel/garchomp, they generally don´t play them properly...

no wonder there are not that many very long streaks when you account for this and the everpresent hax there is

I just saw someone flashing a rhydon4 instead of tricking it...at first sight I thought it was a lost battle and I would see some QC drill fun, but I only saw a badly played battle, that was won in the end

also why can´t I search by every pokémon in there? I don´t see a smeargle nor sceptile, for example, wth?

also the japanese guy´s record is...how should I say this, he uses weird stuff:

#3944: smeargle,horsea,blissey = 25-92783-82850 -> horsea knows rain dance, waterfall and flail, holds a sash
#3994: bronzong,snorlax,smeargle = 83-49091-98988
#3998: smeargle,elekid,blissey = 60-47238-36530 -> elekid knows cross chop and ice punch

I wanted to find more videos, but I can´t search for "smeargle" so these were pretty random when I searched for stuff like registeel and drapion ...

there is no way you are able to set up subdrum in 4K battles

umm...by the way, any trustworthy frontier fanatic that could trade me a legal movie gigas? I´d like to reset for a registeel :)

found another one (or more)
#3973: smeargle,goldeen,blissey = 22-18887-53136 -> focus sash, waterfall & flail, the same as horsea lol
#3956: smeargle,riolu,blissey = 84-09867-29035

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
You need to have seen the Pokemon at least once so it's in your Pokedex before you can search it (seeing it in the Battle Frontier doesn't count).

Ok, first of all after a long time i started trying again at BT so far i don't have a big streak but thanks to everyone who post here i'm getting better. (And congratulations to the new record owners, when i stopped playing it was still the old D/P record)

I just had a peculiar and entertaining match (for a person who has a max record of 52)..
My team consist of Trick Latias, jump's Drapion and Registeel.
(video is 23 - 05957 - 97831 btw)

I'm reading this thread as i play, i was aroud page 65-67, i had just finished reading several post and calculation about the guillotine gliscor.

Battle 44 - i wasn't really paying attention so i didn't get the type of the trainer (but what's the point below 50 match right? )

Gliscor is out..
well no problem 1/4 chance of it being the bad one, Latias uses charm right away..

gliscor' hyper cutter neutralize charm
gliscor uses u-turn (dear lord it's the devil's gliscor)..
Sergei gambler send out Hippowdon - ok this seems bad but latias is still fine and hippo can't kill her with his OHKO

since latias is down 117 hp i dont want to risk the switch/trick, i use charm again but
White Herb neutralize stat loss sigh i didn't check the held item
hippo uses ice fang and i'm left with 22 hp, now i don't know what to do, i figure i can't let latias die on me or i risk the wipe so i switch to registeel , CH ice fang btw,
then switch back to latias (opponent uses abyss ) 4 left to go

now latias has 11 hp my only choice is recovering enough to switch around again and then trick/charm the bastard into a safe move..
recover, ice fang down me to 8 hp and then latias dies from sand

Melchior, Registeel cames in..
opponent uses abyss and misses fiuu
registeel uses substitute ok now i can stall then stat up

hippo uses fire fang sub lost
regi uses sub again this is bad, i need a better solution so
hipo uses fire fang again sub is broken
registeel curses up

abyss misses
i curse again
abyss misses
sub up -.-''
fire fang, curse
fire fang, curse sub brokes yeah i'm that stupid, i should have realized it couldn't last another round and
finally the last abyss kills me

drapion is next

now i recovered a bit of intelligence, i start acupressuring but after a few hit a burn kicks in, i have no choice but to rest

i awoke with half life to get a sp.atk boost
next is a sp.def boost last chance then i have to rest again sigh
another sp.def ..

rest and then i'm again at half life
sp.def (last), speed , rest
sp.atk, elusion, speed, frozen!! at this time i'm sure of my defeat
frozen hit 22 hp
frozen hippo misses
unfroze (omg) then rest

hippo start using superpower and lowering it's own attack
i can finally get my defensive boost in place as it's struggles himself to death..

Gliscor is back

crunch does 1/3 life
he guillotines me back, sub is lost
good thing is i know he has focus sash
sub, counter; i'm alive with 3hp after sand hit (then back to 14, but i forgot to check bofore using sub >.> )
i can then safely kill him

last poke is abyss gastrodon, but dies in 2 hit without doing anything

in the end i got away with a good amount of sheer luck, even with my several mysplayed moves (worse imo was not checking the white herb), in exchange i got half of an heart attack..

in the next round i faced a rest/talk abyss/sheer cold walrein, but i was already safe behind a sub with plenty of speed boost, i had no trouble but i got the impression the BT wanted to send a message..

How are the "top ranked" BF GTS vids determined? Number of saves?

I'm trying to determine how a Battle Hall vid of Pikachu vs Larvitar is numero uno. It's not a long streak (battle #50) and it's literally one turn of Pikachu using Surf.

Peterko

Never give up!
pikachu so strongth!

probably that or simply views (?) I have no idea, maybe TRE comes down from his doubles king´s seat to give us another hint

also I don´t get why people upload vids of things like battle #21 or even battle #1 (???)...I´ve seen hardly any videos of battles over #49 (yeah, #49 is everywhere)

make it happen! everyone remember to watch my (demise) video 47-14905-03100

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
pikachu so strongth!

probably that or simply views (?) I have no idea, maybe TRE comes down from his doubles king´s seat to give us another hint

also I don´t get why people upload vids of things like battle #21 or even battle #1 (???)...I´ve seen hardly any videos of battles over #49 (yeah, #49 is everywhere)

I'm sorry to say I have no idea how they are ranked.

More importantly, I should mention that I lost ages ago in the HG Tower at 463, failing to get 1000+, let alone near my record of 646. I have now definitely given up forever, as I found the pure boredom a very depressing way to spend all my free time (now I just play slightly-boring games instead, which is still depressing). It pains me that those who did better just had better luck and such.

After all, there's not much you can do after Lickilicky double-Lax Incenses you and forces you to send out unboosted Registeel. Lickilicky4 is actually one of the deadliest Tower Pokemon.

... all those hours, they were worth nothing in the end.
It pains me to see this, as short as I've followed you and your Battle Tower attempts. I'm definitely not saying to start back up again, but rather posting just to recognize it.
It's mainly this reason that I'm actually giving up my old Trick team idea (really not even much of an idea) in favor of a crazy team I threw together about a week ago, mainly for the fact that I don't want to end up trying with a Trick team like everybody, and probably not getting any noteworthy record (I'm very inexperienced with battling as a whole, giving me less of the skill I'd probably need to deal with anything that even slightly messes me up. The best I've ever gotten is 101 with a non-IV'd Trick team.)
I don't plan on reaching much higher than 100 even if the team does turn out a success, but I want to give it a shot and let you guys know how I do. I finished breeding the lead today, and plan to have a streak going by October (probably earlier, but I've heard certain things about the workload in the year I'm going into...) Wish me luck, if you want to.

you had bad luck with the CH ice punch, I don´t know what EV spread you´re using
its 187/133, and yeah i looked it up and it's not a guaranteed OHKO!

I cannot understand why you are playing with Pokémon using moves they cannot learn besides the mimic glitch, no offence but that's really stupid and time waisting IMO =/
well, basically i had achieved everything i wanted to in this game of pokemon, and am waiting for black/white before i bother doing anything else. but i still get bored on the train, so i just felt like it. sound like a good reason? or need i say the unspeakable - "playing pokemon is a waste of time" - hehe ;)

The Battle Tower, and all other Frontier facilities, actually work on the principle that the more battles you have, the more chances the AI gets at haxing you. That's all it is. It averages out eventually.
i'm a firm believer in this. if, in the first battle you ever played in the BT you got done by three consecutive QC OHKO's, then there might be a point. but in the course of playing 1000 battles, say, you're going to expect several unlikely things to happen along the way.

After all, there's not much you can do after Lickilicky double-Lax Incenses you and forces you to send out unboosted Registeel. Lickilicky4 is actually one of the deadliest Tower Pokemon.

... all those hours, they were worth nothing in the end.
that completely sucks. and yeah that lickilicky is dodgy - i have it mentally marked as a danger pokemon both to my BT teams and also battle castle.

ok I managed to make my wi-fi work with the games...and promtply got the enigma stones on both HG and SS

oh yeah I´m learning to use the GTS and stuff...lol and I just stumbled upon a video on the
TOP-RANKED BATTLE VIDEOS
BATTLE FRONTIER

second place, video number 83-49091-98988

battle #3994 in the single tower...a japanese player, dunno what his exact team is as he just 3-0d, or more exactly 2-0d the oponent with a TR, iron head, explosion bronzong...his other two are smeargle and snorlax

EDIT: oh, repeating this for the x-th time, don´t write me PMs about records and updates...dude the last update was on august 2nd and you think your record from august 15th was overlooked? you know when you look at the bottom of the first post, there is information when it was edited...

the next records update will be in like a week or two...if I forget to add your record then you can mention it here

EDIT 2: oh, there you go, my infamous gliscor loss (#2364)

47-14905-03100

ouch, decapitation deluxe
interesting about the ~4K streak - but i'm wondering obviously about the legitimacy as horsea, etc just seem wrong! nevertheless, it would be a simple enough matter to get there with the use of an emulator, and then upload the video from a legit game.

Speaking of pure boredom during a long Battle Tower streak, there's absolutely nothing that gets your juices going like seeing that PI sprite appear on screen. I've been cruising through the doubles Tower and I passed my old mark a few days ago. Most of the battles leading up to my last battle were complete cakewalks. Then in match #427, came the Quick Claws, Lax Incenses, Sand Veil, OHKOs, etc. <_<

68-64119-29774

Luck/life can be such a bitch. Oh, and here's another tense match with a PI earlier in the streak: 49-54312-73215

Freakin' PIs, man...

I just had my battle hall streak with machamp ended by growlithe at 157.

1. Intimidate kicks in
2. Will-o-wisps me
3. I stone edge, he has ~20% left
4. Burn damage, breaking my sash.
5. He flare blitzes and scores the only thing that could have killed me: a crit

Of all the things to lose to in there with a machamp -_-
I give up on this frontier stuff.

Hey Bozo, I just thought of something... Maybe you should try to use mimic glitch and see how far you can get in Battle Hall. Should be interesting trying to create an ideal moveset (or two/more) that can beat all the Hall pokemon with high probability.

pikachu so strongth!

Hey Peterko, sorry to bother you, but since this post confirms your Wi-Fi is currently working, could I ask you to look at the Battle Videos I posted on page 120 of this thread and verify my steak?: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2908565&postcount=2997

I'm sorry, if I come across as a whiny no-lifer, but I'm really proud of the 51 wins streak in the Level Battle Factory and would want to have it displayed on the front page record list(since my record qualifies for the 2nd place in Level 50 mode) and since Battle Videos get taken down after a few weeks I'd want you to verify the authenticity of my streak, before the videos get taken down. If it's not too much of a problem for you.

when I watch the videos, I notice that while people play mesprit/drapion/garchomp and latias/registeel/garchomp, they generally don´t play them properly...

no wonder there are not that many very long streaks when you account for this and the everpresent hax there is

I just saw someone flashing a rhydon4 instead of tricking it...at first sight I thought it was a lost battle and I would see some QC drill fun, but I only saw a badly played battle, that was won in the end

also why can´t I search by every pokémon in there? I don´t see a smeargle nor sceptile, for example, wth?

also the japanese guy´s record is...how should I say this, he uses weird stuff:

#3944: smeargle,horsea,blissey = 25-92783-82850 -> horsea knows rain dance, waterfall and flail, holds a sash
#3994: bronzong,snorlax,smeargle = 83-49091-98988
#3998: smeargle,elekid,blissey = 60-47238-36530 -> elekid knows cross chop and ice punch

I wanted to find more videos, but I can´t search for "smeargle" so these were pretty random when I searched for stuff like registeel and drapion ...

there is no way you are able to set up subdrum in 4K battles

umm...by the way, any trustworthy frontier fanatic that could trade me a legal movie gigas? I´d like to reset for a registeel :)

found another one (or more)
#3973: smeargle,goldeen,blissey = 22-18887-53136 -> focus sash, waterfall & flail, the same as horsea lol
#3956: smeargle,riolu,blissey = 84-09867-29035
I've seen japanese people reaching 4k streaks with Bronzong / Aron / Snorlax / Dusknoir. There are also alot of video's of japanese people who use TRE's teams (Zong/Kiss/Starly/Dusknoir/Snorlax) so I'm wondering who is the original ''inventer'' of the team.

Anyways, I don't believe shit of those 4k streaks in doubles.

Finally started doing HG Battle Tower, got to streak 44 (which I know is hardly impressive though I probably would have gotten farther if not for some bullshit HAX. 44 is the highest I ever got on BT.)

My Team:

Starmie
Timid
Expert Belt
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Surf

Pretty much standard special sweeper. Moves give an all around excellent type coverage and pretty much Starmie won me most of the battles just by itself. Starmie solo'ed Tycoon Palmer easily and got me my first print the Silver One.

Salamence
Naive
Life Orb
4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Flamethrower, Draco Meteor, Substitute, EQ

SpecialMence. Didn't really need to use him until the later stages and Life Orb Recoil was one of the reason why I lost to BT thus ending my streak. I forgot that DD needed to be breeded to Salamence so since I didn't feel like breeding DD to Salamence substitute was put instead. Substitute saved my ass especially when later on I finally encountered BT's infamous use of 1 Hit KO Moves , Sheer Cold, Fissure these were both used in the same battle by Walrein which I really hate right now.

Machamp
Adamant
Lum Berry
240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SpD / 4 Spe
Dynamic Punch, Ice Punch, EQ, Stone Edge

Standard Lead Champ with Lum Berry guranteeing me a chance to KO whatever lead is sent out. This guy won me some important battles especially against pokemon that used Night Slash which would KO Starmie easily. Dynamic Punch confusion hax was the only reason that when I faced Weavile in BT, I did not lose to a sweep. Lum Berry was a big saver for me, especially since I knew that I would be haxxed to death later on. I also found it hilarious when BT tried to use moves like Minimize and Double Team, then I laughed when I finished them off thanks to No Guard.

So here is how I ended and lost my streak:

My opponent had a Togekiss, Walrein, and Whiscash.

First turn my opponent uses Togekiss and I use Starmie. I go for Thunderbolt and bring it right near the red though Togekiss then uses signal beam which gets a Critical and knocks out my Starmie. I then send in Salamence and use Flamethrower to finish it off. Then come in Walrein, from lurking in this thread and reading most of the posts here, I knew that more than likely this Walrein was packing Sheercold and was gonna use to kill me instantly.

Here I sub with Mence and obviously I was right when it tried to Sheercold me. Pretty much I then used Draco Meteor which didn't do that much as I expected, I got the SP.ATK drop then my sub still in place Walrein uses Sheercold again it fails, I go for a flamethrower hoping for critical hax on my side or something and no it does not happen. I am assuming the Walrein was packing Thick Fat, it goes for Sheercold again and once again it fails though by this time Life Orb recoil is taking its toll and putting me in the red. Then I decide to switch out to Machamp to finish it off with Dynamic Punch, but lo and behold the one time I get ready to finish off the stupid Walrein it uses Sheercold and this time Sheer Cold hits KO'ing my Machamp. So I send in Mence again then set up another sub, which leaves me with like 18 HP. Walrein uses Fissure which surprised me especially since Fissure obviously doesn't do crap against flying type pokemon.

I Draco Meteor and this time kill the fat bastad. Though Life Orb brings me down to 1 HP. Then Whiscash came out, I pretty much knew that even if by some luck I get a massive crit with EQ it still would not be finished in 1 turn and Life Orb will finish me. So I EQ and like expected it only does a little more than a quarter damage and I die from Life Orb thus ending my streak. If my Machamp didn't get screwed over and survived I am sure that I could have taken down Whiscash. I really really really hate Walrein and the move Sheer cold right now. >_>

Though a funny thing did happen to me in BT, I faced a Weavile and obviously I know how infamous it is to everyone here who does Battle Frontier. I send out Starmie and it of course outspeeds it and finishes off Starmie with Night Slash. I then send out Machamp and to my surprise Machamp strikes first with Dynamic Punch. O.o

I've seen japanese people reaching 4k streaks with Bronzong / Aron / Snorlax / Dusknoir. There are also alot of video's of japanese people who use TRE's teams (Zong/Kiss/Starly/Dusknoir/Snorlax) so I'm wondering who is the original ''inventer'' of the team.

Anyways, I don't believe shit of those 4k streaks in doubles.
I've only seen one guy uploading 4K+ streaks in doubles. It's a little suspicious that he uses a different team for each vid (namely I doubt each one of those teams were 4K+ quality and of course hax being inevitable). But I really started to doubt the authenticity when I saw him explode immediately against a potential Damp user. Unless his TR team is so good that it can afford a turn of nothing happening, it seems like a poor move. One that somebody with a 4K+ streak would know to avoid.

He does showcase some interesting strategies. But none of his vids show him face off against some of the tougher things in the Tower. You'd think there's a handful of close matches that would be worth uploading while going on a 4K+ streak.

Though a funny thing did happen to me in BT, I faced a Weavile and obviously I know how infamous it is to everyone here who does Battle Frontier. I send out Starmie and it of course outspeeds it and finishes off Starmie with Night Slash. I then send out Machamp and to my surprise Machamp strikes first with Dynamic Punch. O.o
Did Weavile have a Focus Sash? Focus Sash Weavile knows Counter so that's probably why Machamp went first.

@Kataphrak, the reason the Sheer Cold hit your Machamp was because you had No Guard, I assume as you have Dynamic Punch, No Guard makes you AND YOUR opponets attacks never miss.

@Kataphrak, the reason the Sheer Cold hit your Machamp was because you had No Guard, I assume as you have Dynamic Punch, No Guard makes you AND YOUR opponets attacks never miss.
Yeah I forgot about that part of No Guard, obviously a stupid mistake like that is always a costly one at the Battle Frontier. >_>

Kataphrak, special Salamence really doesn't seem like it would work well at all; you're stuck between either using a move that brings you down to -2 (Draco Meteor) or a non-STAB move that gets relatively poor coverage (Flamethrower). Then you have Earthquake, which is underwhelming without STAB and with only 4 Attack EVs (though obviously, it'll mess up things that are weak to it). To be honest, I think you could get the Gold Print just by switching Salamence to mostly physical with Outrage/Earthquake/Flamethrower/whatever else you want (Aerial Ace?) and slapping on a Choice Band (or keeping Life Orb). I guess you could use Fire Fang, but only has 65 power, and 95% accuracy (and you don't want to add to the odds of your missing). At least Outrage is less disastrous that Draco Meteor when it fails to KO, and it doesn't have that obnoxious 10% chance of missing. The team would be far from foolproof, but it would win most matches just by KOing most Pokemon with Starmie, then cleaning up with Salamence's Outrage.

Anyone have the misfortune of having to stall out a cradily sporting toxic/stockpile/double team/ingrain?

I finally got it to struggle and destiny bonded with gengar when he was about to die. My other pokemon was empoleon, so both were immune to toxic.

Edit:lol, just lost to attract 3x in a row when all I needed was 1 hit. Of course, every time machamp confuses anyone they blow through 3x confusion checks no problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)