dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
(o 10:40:44 pm o) <~gingainja> somebody post in the thread

HI I AM SEEKING SANDS AND FELLOW EXPLORERS
IF YOU HAVE SANDS OR EXPLORE PLEASE GET INTO CONTACT WITH ME
MAYBE NOT ON SMOGON MY INBOX IS 94% AND I CBF TO DELETE RN

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All PMs are out

it is now D1

Also a big thanks to everyone who got there actions in. 95% did so thats great.

If you did not get a PM or think you should have then contact me. Now fucking kill somebody!

Also Deadline as it stands will be Sunday 7.44PM +13 GMT. If you hate that deadline then lynching somebody before that time lets me update faster. If everyone hates that deadline I will see what I can do to fix it so everyone is happy.

You may now distribute Role PMs freely

EDIT cause uncle sam is a smartass

95% pretty much means that 1 person did not get their action in, not bad on a day like thanksgiving

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm up for a (nevermind trolling could be misunderstood) unless he claims I guess...

Also it's the day after thanksgiving aura, what do you expect? Only losers play mafia in these circumstances...

wait...

Altair

just who is the coon?
Ok first off the inspector has contacted me. He inspected me last night. If you are our teams real inspector and have not contacted me, I would advise you to do so to avoid potential moles.

Secondly, I would like all Explorers to lynch capefeather, I have it on vague word that he is a guardian. This lynch may change, but for now, get him.

Finally, since today is Black Friday, Explorers get a bargain. If they tell me their role name, they get my complete role PM!

Oh and I've been persuaded to vote myself so lynch altair

attn all
s. Since Altair has kindly given us an extra vote, we'll be lynching him today. I mean it's just common sense.
edit: hold off while I figure some shit out
also if you guys could contact me on IRC that would be cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)