Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright i have two open battle slots, so lets fill em up!

1st:
4v4 Triples
1 day DQ/36 hour ref
2 recovers/7 chills
Challenger may choose arena, anything not retardedly difficult is fine

2nd:
3v3 Strongmon Triples
36 hour DQ/2 Day DQ
3 Recovers/5 Chills
Same arena situation as above, and ill be using a FE and two 2/3 guys to try and finish up training for possibly doing raids

lol it was my fault for the sad failure
Anyways I just wanted to say to everyone who participated in the match that I'm terribly sorry. I had expected to have internet but the lying cheating scumbags who ran the hotel had none while they had advertised it.
Anyways, sorry and I hope it doesn't happen again to any of you.

In other news,
CHALLENGING PREM
2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Stage:

Yep, it's the Temple stage from Smash Bros. Basically, no move restrictions except anything regarding the obvious lack of water (no Diving, Surfing, etc.)
accepted!. idk how to do this so lets hope this works well. and someone ref?

edit: we both decided a lake will be added to the temple. so that's taken into account
I'd like to ref, only if you extend the ref DQ time to 3 or 4 days (or in between), OK? Lake has been decided to here (look for a blue circle):

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

1st:
4v4 Triples
1 day DQ/36 hour ref
2 recovers/7 chills

2nd:
3v3 Strongmon Triples
36 hour DQ/2 Day DQ
3 Recovers/5 Chills
Same arena situation as above, and ill be using a FE and two 2/3 guys to try and finish up training for possibly doing raids
i'll take the 3v3 triples match, ragnar

all abilities
no items
switch=gk only

Awsome now we just need refs for these matches! I guess we will leave arena decisions up to whoever wants to ref these quick fights.

Also Wolfe, ill be using new pokemon I just got. Forgot to mention that in the description but I dont really mind what your team consists of.

1st:
4v4 Triples
1 day DQ/36 hour ref
2 recovers/7 chills

2nd:
3v3 Strongmon Triples
36 hour DQ/2 Day DQ
3 Recovers/5 Chills
Bring it on! >:3

Switch = KO
Ability = One
Items = None
i'll take the 3v3 triples match, ragnar

all abilities
no items
switch=gk only
First 2 triple battle reffings! Once you agree on a 3 or 4 day ref DQ time, PM teams! (wowser, PM storm!)

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to ref, only if you extend the ref DQ time to 3 or 4 days (or in between), OK? Lake has been decided to here (look for a blue circle):
Well, the DQ time is already to 3 days and I'd be happy to extend it for you to 4 days.
I don't see where you've put the lake but okay
I guess I'll get prem to confirm here about the extension for the ref.

That's fine with me. :]

Oh since I forgot, here's the arena.

Arena: Ken's luxury cruise (from the Street Fighter Alpha games)
Music: Ken's Theme (Street Fighter Alpha)

As the title suggests this fight takes place on top of the luxury cruise liner that serves as Ken's stage in Street Fighter Alpha. The ship's hull extends 30 by 20 yards giving plenty of room for movement and maneuvers. It is made of strong sturdy wood that could be dug into but seismic attacks such as Magnitude and Earthquake will have no effect. The fight takes place at night under the twilight stars but there is plenty of lighting everywhere ensuring good visibility for everyone. There is a pool right by the side for Water Pokemon to swim in and harness their attacks which spans 10 by 8 yards. If a Pokemon gets knocked overboard, then it will be rescued and returned back on deck but it will cost an action.

There are a lot of onlookers and party goers all dolled up for the fancy occasion. None will interfere with the match, although they will get provoked and retaliate in severe cases.

3v3 singles
2 day dq
2 recoveries / 5 chills
arena:

a dark forest in which many bugs reside. at the end of every round, either a venipede (40%), a spinarak (40%) or a beedrill (20%) will attack a target at random with poison tail (rank 3 attack), twineedle (rank 3 attack) or x-scissor (rank 4 attack) respectively. there is also an ariados in the forest which will snare one pokemon at random in its web, leaving it unable to do anything for its first action.
Accepting
1 Ability
no items or switch
ref please.

We seem to be stuck in a little bit of a backlog of unreffed battles at the moment..

I'll ref the above (Tea Deamon and PCF) and I am still looking for a ref for this battle between myself and Frosty from more than 2 days ago.

deadfox081 said:
4v4 Doubles
1 Recovery/3 Chills
2 Day DQ
All Pokemon entered in the battle must be capable of evolving.
Arena: Trainer School - the middle years.
It's not quite daycare but it isn't the big leagues either. The battle takes place on the small arena outside the School, basically a scaled down version of the usual tournament arena. There is a 9 foot wide pool or water in the middle of the field and the ground is soft and digable but hard enough to sustain a seismic wave. There are no restrictions on moves but as the field is a little smaller than usual then proximity will never be an issue. However, some of the school's training Pokemon get slightly miffed at battles taking place on their turf without anyone inviting them. At the end of each round a randomly determined second stage starter Pokemon will appear. They will then target one of the active participants (determined at random) with a signature move of theirs (to be determined by the referee).
Frosty said:
Taking the second challenge:

1 Ability
No Items
Switch=KO

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, the DQ time is already to 3 days and I'd be happy to extend it for you to 4 days.
I don't see where you've put the lake but okay
I guess I'll get prem to confirm here about the extension for the ref.
ya i dont mind about the DQ time extnesion. do we know pm you 2 pokes in our team? ya sorry this is literally my first battle

Anyone for a quick one?

2v2 Singles
0 Recover/5 Chill
2 Day DQ
Other restrictions: Basic Stage Pokemon only

Stage: Sunny Meadow

Basically a giant, open meadow. The sun is shining brightly, effectively making the weather Sunny Day. The weather cannot be changed, as Sunny Meadow is known for is unceasing sunshine. Besides, naming it "Rainy Meadow" or "Sandy Meadow" or "Hail-y Meadow" would just sound weird.

Oh yeah, there's a little pond off to the side, too.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its_A_Random would like to have a brawl.

OPEN CHALLENGE
6v6 Brawl (Both Players sends in their entire squad at once)
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills per Pokemon maximum
I'll be supplying my strongest mons, so I expect my opponent to do the same.
Arena: Oasis Arena
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Rain or Hail

Description: It's basically a purpose built Pokemon arena with a difference: It has an Oasis in the middle of the arena. The Surface of the arena is sand & diggable, while the actual semi-lake that the oasis is positioned near the middle of the arena, to the right of where the challenger stands. On the other side are the grandstands. The arena has the same dimensions as a normal arena. The default weather is Clear & the only Weather that can take effect is Sun & Sandstorm.

Summary: Arena with Oasis, Diggable sandy surface, Oasis positioned near the middle of arena. Default weather: Clear, it can never hail or rain here.

Now, who wants to brawl...

Leethoof sends out a challenge!!!!

3v3 Doubles - NFE only
DQ: 1 Day, 2 for ref
Arena: Unown Alphabet Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

I hope that wasn't terribly confusing. Sounds like a fun arena!

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat Leethoof
Leethoof sends out a challenge!!!!

3v3 Doubles - NFE only
DQ: 1 Day, 2 for ref
Arena: Unown Alphabet Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

I hope that wasn't terribly confusing. Sounds like a fun arena!
Originally Posted by Fat LightWolf
I'm accepting that challenge Leethoof.

No items
All abilities
Switch=KO
I WANT to ref this. PM me your 3 Pokemon apiece.

Time for another Open Challenge!

1v1 Doubles
36 Hour DQ
2 Recoveries/8 Chills Total

Arena: Mewtwo was created by cloning Mew's cells. This battle will take place there. When your single pokemon enters the chemicals in the air will clone it, creating 2 of the same pokemon. They are two separate pokemon, they each get 3 actions, and must be targeted separately. The pokemon used will gain twice as much counters however. When ordering, players will have a <Pokemon> #1 and <Pokemon> #2. Before the battle starts, the player will tell the ref which one is the real one. In order to win, the real one must be knocked out, regardless of the state of the clone is in. The scientists who created Mewtwo needed to test him in various terrains, so all moves are allowed.

I want to battle someone new.
NFEs Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)