5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

does breeding a 1 gender only pokemon with a ditto require something different other than checking the ditto box?
Nope that is all thats needed besides if one of them is international, check that as well.

If im using C-gear RNG to catch a flawless volcarona , and suppose that i did it, and now i want a flawless cobalion , do i need to repeat all the process with C-gear and timer again?
Yup, you have to hit those delays every time for each capture.

Sorry, for this silly question, but is it really proven that Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini cannot be shiny?
And they will not be another way to do it in the future? It's really bad not to be able to get a shiny Reshiram when you can. :(

For catching wild shinies, what is the recommended min/max shiny frame and IV frame?
IV Frame: 1

I like to do under 500

Sorry, for this silly question, but is it really proven that Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini cannot be shiny?
And they will not be another way to do it in the future? It's really bad not to be able to get a shiny Reshiram when you can. :(
Yes it is proven they can't be shiny.

At this time there is no known way to make legit ones shiny.

Nintendo may release shiny events of them in the future though. (Just a old rumor)

Question: Why does my Sweet Scent fade? I'm in the Giant Chasm in the grass outside trying to RNG a flawless Timid Ditto. Is it the weather that's preventing Sweet Scent from working? Is it even possible to RNG Ditto since this is the only place to catch it in the game?

Question: Why does my Sweet Scent fade? I'm in the Giant Chasm in the grass outside trying to RNG a flawless Timid Ditto. Is it the weather that's preventing Sweet Scent from working? Is it even possible to RNG Ditto since this is the only place to catch it in the game?
It's the fog. Use defog.

Help: When I exit the lady's house and then to tornadus comes and starts raining how many frames is this? I mean if I smash a until it leaves how many PID frames will the rain advance?
Please someone that knows this answer. :)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Help: When I exit the lady's house and then to tornadus comes and starts raining how many frames is this? I mean if I smash a until it leaves how many PID frames will the rain advance?
At least 540. That's the minimum.

It ranges. The standard is supposedly 540 but when I did it (and it took me like 2 days to realize this), my starting frame was on 510ish. I noticed it ended in 7-8 seconds instead of 9, so your starting frame could be anywhere from 500-600 assuming no light drizzle or snow is outside.

It ranges. The standard is supposedly 540 but when I did it (and it took me like 2 days to realize this), my starting frame was on 510ish. I noticed it ended in 7-8 seconds instead of 9, so your starting frame could be anywhere from 500-600 assuming no light drizzle or snow is outside.
Ok thanks. :)

I'm thinking of learning how to c-gear/entralink (mainly for the latter), and I was wondering if I should stick with my phat ds, I use for standard, or do it on my 3DS? Mainly just wondering if one would be better, and if not i'll go with my phat because I've messed with that for RNGing.

IV Frame: 1

I like to do under 500

Yes it is proven they can't be shiny.

At this time there is no known way to make legit ones shiny.

Nintendo may release shiny events of them in the future though. (Just a old rumor)
Thank you! But say the frame is 460 or whatever, would you have to chatter THAT much? Or do you use alternate ways to advance the frame?

Also, how to you RNG in pklaces like chargestone cave where you can't sweet scent?

I need some help!

I started to rng today with the c-gear method (i only have a 3ds) and i can't hit the right delay, i'm always getting a 200-300 delay difference to the right one (i need to hit 3800 and i'm hitting around 3500).

there is any advice to help me hit the right delay?

Thanks

I've RNG bred plenty in Gen V, but never for shinies (Exclusively to get team members). I decided to hit the "4th/5th Gen Shiny Egg" Time Finder tab just to see what I could get in my White version. I put in straight 31's for both parents, figuring that that would yield the most straight 31 offspring and therefore heighten the chances of one of them being shiny (International Breeding, too).

Anyway, it's been loading for about a day now and has gotten a little under five million searches done (and zero shiny eggs found). This wouldn't be a problem ordinarily, when I can search another months (and for the fact that if I find one reasonably-framed hit then I'm basically set for life), but as it takes so long for it to search, and as my internet browsing seems to be impaired while it's searching, I'd like to know: Is this normal? Should I have moved onto another month by now? Or is shiny breeding only for those hardcore players who manipulated their ID/SID at the beginning of the game? Because I sure didn't :/

I've RNG bred plenty in Gen V, but never for shinies (Exclusively to get team members). I decided to hit the "4th/5th Gen Shiny Egg" Time Finder tab just to see what I could get in my White version. I put in straight 31's for both parents, figuring that that would yield the most straight 31 offspring and therefore heighten the chances of one of them being shiny (International Breeding, too).

Anyway, it's been loading for about a day now and has gotten a little under searches done (and zero shiny eggs found). This wouldn't be a problem ordinarily, when I can search another months (and for the fact that if I find one reasonably-framed hit then I'm basically set for life), but as it takes so long for it to search, and as my internet browsing seems to be impaired while it's searching, I'd like to know: Is this normal? Should I have moved onto another month by now? Or is shiny breeding only for those hardcore players who manipulated their ID/SID at the beginning of the game? Because I sure didn't :/
I don't know why that happens (happened to me the first time I tried months ago), but I usually enter 3 X IVs on both parents, but on different IV stats. Like the first 3 IVs on parent A, and then the last 3 IVs on parent B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 27)