Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
more training i feel.

6v6 triples #1
2 day dq
no chills / recoveries
arena can be whatever

6v6 triples #2
2 day dq
no chills / recoveries
arena can be whatever

Ditto Battle! Training battle!
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ for players, 2 for ref.
1 recovery, 5 chills per Pokémon.

Note that I'll be using a Ditto. Please don't bring another Ditto or we'll be here forever.

Arena: Unown Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

EDIT: Sure, we can change the DQ a bit.
In other news, nice job with Scyther in the battle I'm reffing. :)

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I need some quick training. And I have been looking to try out triples, so anyone up for this:

3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ
2 Recover/4 Chill
Arena = A basic arena. Nothing too fancy. If you have something you really want to try out though, I am probably willing to do it.

EDIT: And it seems we already have a ref, we can start as soon as someone accepts

1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ

Note that I'll be using a Ditto. Please don't bring another Ditto or we'll be here forever.

The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.
I'll do that! :D
Any way we could make it 1 day DQ? I just like to speed things up, but if you are busy I get it, especially because you're reffing another of mine! :P

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ for players, 2 for ref.

EDIT: Sure, we can change the DQ a bit.
In other news, nice job with Scyther in the battle I'm reffing. :)
I'll do that! :D
Any way we could make it 1 day DQ? I just like to speed things up, but if you are busy I get it, especially because you're reffing another of mine! :P
I'll ref this if you desire. PM me your teams.

EDIT: Jas, I'll also ref your match once you get an opponent =)

Looking for a 1v1 Training Battle with only VERY weakmons!
Switch = not possible
1 Day DQ
No recoveries or chills
Arena: Stressful Gym

An in-doors arena with no sunlight but still somewhat lit. The Pokemon used in the battle enter with half of their HP and Energy, otherwise just a plain old gym.

EDIT: Cancelling!

6 Way Melee!!
DQ: 2 Days
Moves: 3 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Goo Man Chu's Tower v2
Pokemon: Strongmon
Items: On
Abilities: All
Send one pokemon to the ref

(Pretend that the center is bigger.)

6 platforms above goo. The goo will transform into anything the pokemon need, so there is no worry about restricted moves. Each pokemon is on a different platform, and the platform they are on will switch each time. When on a platform the pokemon can only hit pokemon on the platform next to it, or opposite of it. For example, a pokemon on platform #1 would only be able to hit pokemon on platforms 2, 4, and 6. What these means is a pokemon on a even numbered platform cannot hit a pokemon on another even number platform. Also note that certain moves would obviously fail, such as Earthquake or Dig.

I want to highly encourage stuff like alliances and teaming up on people. It creates many interesting situations, and adds mind games to an already interesting melee. Using the platform position to determine targets and allies can be wise, but be careful about being back stabbed. However, in the end only one pokemon can win. Due to the nature of this battle, all actions will be PMed to the ref.

Also, since this is a large battle, I would want the participants and the ref to be active, so that the battle can go faster, and people can communicate to decided alliances.
^

I'm definately in

EDIT: Also, I shall issue a challenge

3v3 Triples
Infinite chills and recoveries
2 Day DQ
Arena: Chosen by challenger
Pokemon, First Stage mons only (I WILL be using a Ditto, but that shouldn't be a problem I hope)
I'll ref both of these matches when you find opponents if that's ok with y'all.

EDIT: Blast, I want in on that match.
Fire Blast, I want in.
I'll take another spot in Fire Blast's melee.
I need one more participant and a ref.

^^
Will be glad to join such an interesting challenge

PS: Open Battle
6v6 Brawl
2 Day DQ/3 Day Ref
2 Recovery/5 Chills
LC Mons

An Ancient Coliseum where every attack can be used, there's enough water in the channels around the battlefield, a rainbow may fall and heal one pokemon (ref discrecion)

I need some quick training. And I have been looking to try out triples, so anyone up for this:

3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ
2 Recover/4 Chill
Arena = A basic arena. Nothing too fancy. If you have something you really want to try out though, I am probably willing to do it.

EDIT: And it seems we already have a ref, we can start as soon as someone accepts

Accepting

Switch=LAWL
Items=No
All Abilities

4v4 Training Triples
2 FE, 2 NFEs
2 recoveries/5 chills
2 Day DQ
Arena: The Cabbage emporium!

A giant warehouse...filled with cabbages! Battlers must make their way through the many stands and stalls of cabbage stored here...and all this cabbage gives Grass-type attacks +2 base power! Players are encouraged to knock down as many cabbage stalls as possible. Who's going to know about the mass cabbage destruction?

Oh, and for some reason, if you use a Flying-type move or a Normal-type move to knock down a stall you get +1 special defense boost, if you use a Water-type move or Ice-type move to knock down a stall you get +1 attack boost, if you use a Ground- or Rock-type move to knock down a stall you get a +1 defense boost, and if you use a Fire-type move or an Electric-type move to knock down a stall you get a +1 Special Attack boost. There's something about cabbages that makes them incredibly fun to tip over...see what I did there? Airbending=Flying and Normal, Waterbending=Water and Ice, Earthbending=Ground and Rock, and Firebending=Fire and Electric. The ref is free to exclaim "MY CABBAGES" every other round.

Tort, I accept!

Items on
All abilities
Switching on
Bump. Again.

Oh god what am I doing.

Tort and Jesseus PM teams. I will either get the thread up tomorrow morning or afternoon depending on your lack of tardiness.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
6 Way Melee!!
DQ: 2 Days
Moves: 3 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Goo Man Chu's Tower v2
Pokemon: Strongmon
Items: On
Abilities: All
Send one pokemon to the ref

(Pretend that the center is bigger.)

6 platforms above goo. The goo will transform into anything the pokemon need, so there is no worry about restricted moves. Each pokemon is on a different platform, and the platform they are on will switch each time. When on a platform the pokemon can only hit pokemon on the platform next to it, or opposite of it. For example, a pokemon on platform #1 would only be able to hit pokemon on platforms 2, 4, and 6. What these means is a pokemon on a even numbered platform cannot hit a pokemon on another even number platform. Also note that certain moves would obviously fail, such as Earthquake or Dig.

I want to highly encourage stuff like alliances and teaming up on people. It creates many interesting situations, and adds mind games to an already interesting melee. Using the platform position to determine targets and allies can be wise, but be careful about being back stabbed. However, in the end only one pokemon can win. Due to the nature of this battle, all actions will be PMed to the ref.

Also, since this is a large battle, I would want the participants and the ref to be active, so that the battle can go faster, and people can communicate to decided alliances.
Blast, I want in on that match.
Fire Blast, I want in.
I'll take another spot in Fire Blast's melee
I'm definately in
Will be glad to join such an interesting challenge
OK, I'm going to do this one. Everyone, PM me their Pokemon.

Challenging Arcanite (as soon as one of my battle slots opens later today hopefully, once he gets round to reffing it...)

2v2 LIGHTNING QUICK training doubles
DQ: 12 hours
0 recoveries, 0 chills
ASB Tournament Arena

Using Joltik and Plicowatt.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGES:

4 vs. 4 Singles
2-day DQ
Infinite Recoveries / Infinite Chills
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
LC-eligible Pokemon only

4 vs. 4 Singles
2-day DQ
Infinite Recoveries / Infinite Chills
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
Strongmons only

Another open Challenge:
1v1 Singles Training match
0 Recoveries/Chills
Arena: ASB arena

I'm gonna be using purrloin, so you can use whatever you want

I challenge iiMKUltra!

Apparently 5v5 triples. Positions off.
3 day DQ
2 recoveries 5 chills
Arena: Glacier Knight's Rage Beach

Field Type- Water/Fighting/Rock
Complexity- Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- Except Sandstorm all weather is banned, No digging

Rage Beach: Many brawlers and karate enthusiasts enjoy this secluded cove. The rough waves that come in are enjoyed by many physically fit pokemon, and the coarse red sand gives the beachgoers a feeling of inner strength. All along the beach there are medium sized boulders (Three feet tall and wide, pretty heavy) and although most are crushed by the Mankeys and Primapes that live in the mountain above there are still some that battlers can use to their advantage. Speaking of the mountain and it’s residents, most of the brawlers don’t venture up Rage Mountain, because even though there’s an excellent battling area on one of the lower peaks the Primapes are very territorial. The area between the beach and mountain is very rocky and slopes ever so slightly. If a battling pokemon even comes near the mountain’s edge you can be sure they will soon be confronted by a Mankey scout, or even rarer, the Primeape Chieftain. Because of this threat most battles stay on the shoreline and waterfront. Since the sand is so coarse and rocky digging around here is a no-go, but the fighters love a good earthquake to shake up the field. Also the temperature here is sunny and hot, and it stays that way.
Summary:
No dig, Earthquake is okay though. Weather will always be sunny, though a sandstorm could be whipped up. Water can be used and the battle can be taken out into the bay (Not too far). If any pokemon gets near the mountain’s edge a wild pokemon will attack then flee (Mankey 80% Primeape 20%)​

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I challenge iiMKUltra!

3 day DQ
2 recoveries 5 chills

Complexity- Moderate
Format- All

Rage Beach: Many brawlers and karate enthusiasts enjoy this secluded cove. The rough waves that come in are enjoyed by many physically fit pokemon, and the coarse red sand gives the beachgoers a feeling of inner strength. All along the beach there are medium sized boulders (Three feet tall and wide, pretty heavy) and although most are crushed by the Mankeys and Primapes that live in the mountain above there are still some that battlers can use to their advantage. Speaking of the mountain and it’s residents, most of the brawlers don’t venture up Rage Mountain, because even though there’s an excellent battling area on one of the lower peaks the Primapes are very territorial. The area between the beach and mountain is very rocky and slopes ever so slightly. If a battling pokemon even comes near the mountain’s edge you can be sure they will soon be confronted by a Mankey scout, or even rarer, the Primeape Chieftain. Because of this threat most battles stay on the shoreline and waterfront. Since the sand is so coarse and rocky digging around here is a no-go, but the fighters love a good earthquake to shake up the field. Also the temperature here is sunny and hot, and it stays that way.
Summary:
No dig, Earthquake is okay though. Weather will always be sunny, though a sandstorm could be whipped up. Water can be used and the battle can be taken out into the bay (Not too far). If any pokemon gets near the mountain’s edge a wild pokemon will attack then flee (Mankey 80% Primeape 20%)​
woo
All Abilities
Switch=KO
No Items

I challenge iiMKUltra!

3 day DQ
2 recoveries 5 chills

Complexity- Moderate
Format- All

Summary:
woo
All Abilities
Switch=KO
No Items
Looks like a fun match to ref (and profitable), so I'll ref it. Just expect some delays sometimes, reffing a good deal of matches atm.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also, Issuing an open challenge.

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills per Pokemon
No Perish Song, please.
Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description:A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.
At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Summary: Endless Highway, millions of cars, 100% chance of a Pokemon becoming roadkill.
Well, since smashlloyd20 is too lazy to send a team in, I think I'll reissue this challenge.

Seeing as I have another open spot, letting out one more open challenge (pretty much the same as the last one)

1v1 Singles Training match
0 Recoveries/Chills
Arena: ASB arena
DQ: 1 Day

Only send 1 poke to the ref please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)