Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my first battle, I challenge Maxim_6 to a battle.
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: A dense forest, there is plenty of space for smaller Pokemon to hide, and Bug and Grass moves get +1 BAP.

Haven't battled outside the hall in awhile, I'm kind of bored!

Open Challenge
3v3 singles
no recovers/chills
1 day DQ, 2 for refs
standard arena

Throwing out a challenge (of pain!):
6 vs 6 doubles (strongmon)
Arena: ???
A large cavern to the south of Mossdeep city. The middle is entirely water, which goes down to very, very deep levels. On the outside of the pool is a very thin rim of rock barely above the water that stretches around the entirety of the circular arena. The BP of surf is increased by 3 and the EC reduced by 3 as well. The EC of Rain Dance is lowered by five due to a mysterious magic around the place, but it can only be used with a Damp Rock. Additionally, all other weather is banned, even with it's respective item due to the magic in the room.
DQ: 36 hours
Chills/Recovers: 5/2

Alright, minor Mossdeep spoilers for the win. Beat me in either and I'll tell some of the background behind the arena.

EDIT: Ref gets the information too.
EDIT2: Accepting/Winning/Reffing increases chances of getting in the trial.
Still open and has a ref. Also, I don't have a mon that knows Surf. Easy win awaiting.

Since TT13 dropped me...

Open Challenge
Training 2v2 Doubles
No Recovers/Chills
1 day DQ
Standard Arena

and

Open Challenge
Training 1v1 Singles
No Recovers/Chills
1 day DQ
Standard Arena

Since both are training, neither of them count on the W/L/T record.

Two Challenges (Open):

1Vs1 Singles
No Recovers or Chills
2 Day DQ (ref Too!)
ASB Arena
Little Cup elegible only.

2Vs2 Doubles
2 Recovers/5 Chills
2 Day DQ (ref Too!)
ASB Arena
Basic Pokemon Only.

I will drop my challenge to accept your first challenge, Arcanite. (Assuming it is strongmons.) All abilities, items on.

Originally Posted by Fat Elevator Music
Haven't battled outside the hall in awhile, I'm kind of bored!

Open Challenge
3v3 singles
no recovers/chills
1 day DQ, 2 for refs
standard arena

Dropping my challenge with Ziposaki for this.

Items=off
Switch=off
Abilities=all

I'll ref this if you don't mind someone with a tutor.

Open Challenge!
4v4 Brawl
Arena: Janempa's Hell
That's right, Janempa's Hell. There are large gemstones that you can hide behind, which are more or less invulnerable to anything you can do (bar cursing at them). Due to Janempa's reality-twisting power, any move will succeed here. Also, Janempa's wild strikes are flying all over the place - a random Pokemon will be struck with a flat 20 DMG attack after each action, courtesy of Janempa's dimensional sword.

Since TT13 dropped me...

Open Challenge
Training 2v2 Doubles
No Recovers/Chills
1 day DQ
Standard Arena

and

Open Challenge
Training 1v1 Singles
No Recovers/Chills
1 day DQ
Standard Arena

Since both are training, neither of them count on the W/L/T record.

(Doubles)
will accept this one!

items= off
abilities= one
switch= quack

ref needed
I will accpet Ziposaki's Singles

Items=On
Abilities=One
Switch=No
Need refs for both of these.

Challenge #2
Battle type: 3v3 Singles
DQ time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: A cave

The battle takes place deep within a subterranean cave, not unlike Mt. Moon and Union Cave of Pokemon lore. Being an enclosed environment, all weather moves will have no effect. Attacks that require solar/lunar power such as Solarbeam, Moonlight, etc. will still work, however their effects will be harshly reduced (akin to using them in the Rain or Sandstorm). Despite this, there is sufficient, if a bit dim, lighting due to the various iridescent vegetation and gemstones throughout the cave. The cave is also very spacious allowing for free movement, although the various stone structures give plentiful cover should the need arise. Furthermore, it is very sturdy and can withstand strong seismic forces. However, the cave is not indestructible and repeated attempts can cause various levels of structural damage. Should the cave completely collapse, the battle will end and whoever side has more Pokemon left than the other (or which Pokemon have a greater health % at the end of the match) will be declared victor.

As a result of being an subterranean environment, Ground Pokemon are most comfortable here and gain a bonus. What kind of bonus this is up to interpretation to the referee. I also forgot to add the cave also has a small pool nearby for Water Pokemon and Water attacks that need it.
Music: Pokemon GSC - Johto cave music
TheWolfe, I'll take Challenge #2. =]

Switch = OK
Items = Off
All Abilities

And I'll be using 2 Middle Stage and 1 LC, please don't overpower me.
Ref, please?

Open Challenge!

2v2 Doubles
No FE mons (I will be bringing a Kirlia and a Riolu)
DQ Time: 1 day (2 for ReF)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills PER TEAM
Arena: Phenac Colosseum

The grainy picture doesn't really do it justice. Just an alternative to the ASB arena. Water is plentiful in a ring around the outside of the arena, making water type moves cost 1 less energy. Digging and weather fail. Otherwise, no restrictions.

Ziposaki, Steampowered, Rezzy, PM me teams. I'll ref those 2 matches.

I'm also issuing my own challenge;
4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers/0 chills
Arena; Let's dive into Unown Soup

I'm bringing Middle Mons. I'd appreciate equal strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)