Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My competitive VGC team, the Graham Time Lords, needs a logo. It is going to feature Celebi dressed as the Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who. I myself have no art skills, and I would be eternally grateful if someone can help us out.

Can someone make me an avatar?

I want one with a white background. Put a Koffing, and color it black. Around it, put the words, "I survived the Smogon blackout."

Question, I am new to this site and was setting up my profile, I made a Sprite of a nazgul riding a gyarados, but its way to tiny to see. The limit is 100px X 100px or 30 kb correct? any suggestion on how to make it more visible.

resize it so that it is 100px x 100 px. This is fairly messy if done on Paint, so I would advise using iaza.com to resize the image

Can someone please make me a dark type themed banner + avatar ? Something REALLY dark !

My fav pokes are : houndoom, zoroark, weavile, sharpedo, sableye, honchkrow. So pick what pleases you.

Oh, and can someone link me to some page with all the official pokemon artworks. I mean artwork depicting one pokemon at a time, not wallpapers and such.

Thanks you.

Can someone please make me a dark type themed banner + avatar ? Something REALLY dark !

My fav pokes are : houndoom, zoroark, weavile, sharpedo, sableye, honchkrow. So pick what pleases you.

Oh, and can someone link me to some page with all the official pokemon artworks. I mean artwork depicting one pokemon at a time, not wallpapers and such.

Thanks you.
How big? I'll do it. PM/VM me

Thanks you.
Also, use bulbapedia they have single artwork of every pokemon

RBY:

BW:

I liked the idea of using the BW sprites of the Ghosts (present in RBY) to create a new "literal ghost" sprite. All it really is is a Gastly body with a Haunter tail and hands with a Gengar face, eyes recolored to match Haunter hands.

Unless somebody could make a noticeable improvement, could someone give it a transparent background for forum use?

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Aight there you go.

Also I'm still looking for some good spriters for a project, edits at the least but there will be a lot of customs.

Glad I could be of some inspiration to the sprite with my original one! It looks great, although I might change the eyes to be white and the mouth to have no teeth slits showing. To give it a more accurate look to missingno from RBY.

EDIT: Layell, if you need a spriter for a project, I would be happy to help you out. But is it a scratch project? Or working with pokemon sprites?

K I decided to take a stab at the ghost sprite as well since I'm getting my arse kicked in D3, went along the same lines as Zacchaeus with a ghastly/haunter/gengar but I added a hint of shuppet.

Can someone give me a link the the artworks used on the smogon homepage ?

The same drawing style as the volcarona/thundurus/ferrothorn artwork.

Oh maaaan too bad ! That's the most professional pokemon artwork i've ever seen ! Love the dynamic of the poses and the colors !

I think this is where I request?

I really want new tattoos.
Zombie Pokemon is what I want.
I will pay if someone can draw what I want and actually looks GOOD.
I like this style, but I'd want different Pokemon.

It would be absolutely marvelous if someone could make me an avatar. A lucicolo in a tuxedo. Maybe a monocle or pocket watch for extra classiness. That would be really awesome is all. <3 thanks if you even attempt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)