Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I would love to blame the influence of drugs/alcohol on this decision, but that would just be a lie. I'll be reffing Ullar (yay getting unbanned!) vs Pwnemon, Espy vs Flame, and I'll subref Maxim's match.

I'm going to regret this so much.

I am sorry to say this, but this summer has barely given me time to ref anything. It doesn't look like its going to end, so I am offering up all the battles that I cannot ref.

I am sorry to all that have grown impaitent with me :(

The Battles:
1). Endquote vs SoS (2v2)
2). Complications ve Rickheg (1v1)
3). Clazzy vs Rickheg (1v1)
4). Hwang vs jas (3v3)

Once again, I am sorry that I am officially the worst asb ref :(

I'll do better next time I attempt to ref, but I am overwhelmed completely this summer and its keeping me from getting the time to ref. I really only have time to make orders unless I stay up extremely late.....

Those battles are up for grabs if you need one.

I challenge Someone.

Ok, here are the rules:

Training
5v5 singles
5 LC mons
no items
unlimited chills and 3 recovery

Arena: TELEPORTATION!
Field Type: Variable
Complexity: Variable
Format: Variable

Restrictions: Weather Effects, Room Effects & Gravity only last until the end of a round, unless the same arena is rolled twice in a row, otherwise, Variable

Description: Yes, you better believe it! At the end of every round (And at the beginning of the match), the referee will roll a number between 0* & however many arena's there are in the arena compendium thread (Each representing an arena in the Arena Compendium Thread in chronological order). Whichever number you roll, for the next round, the battle will take place on that arena. Its as simple as that.

*0 represents the ASB Tournament Arena.

Concept Arenas don't count, either...Neither does TELEPORTATION! itself.

Summary: A new arena every round.

I'll leave everything else up to the challenger!!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Hello! I have a 2K challenge because I was too lazy to make a real 2k!

(stolen absolutely and completely from Fire Blast (lol retard))

Rules:
FE
1 Pokemon each participant
2 day DQ
Arena is the one below
All abilities
Training items only
2 Subs
All abilities
2 recovs 5 chills

PS: the center is bigger

6 platforms above goo. The goo will transform into anything the pokemon need, so there is no worry about restricted moves. Each pokemon is on a different platform, and the platform they are on will switch each time. When on a platform the pokemon can only hit pokemon on the platform next to it. For example, a pokemon on platform #1 would only be able to hit pokemon on platforms 2 and 6. What these means is a pokemon on a even numbered platform cannot hit a pokemon on another even number platform. You cannot target out of reach Pokemon with ANY move.

I want to highly encourage stuff like alliances and teaming up on people. It creates many interesting situations, and adds mind games to an already interesting melee. Using the platform position to determine targets and allies can be wise, but be careful about being back stabbed. However, in the end only one pokemon can win. Due to the nature of this battle, all actions will be PMed to the ref.

Also, since this is a large battle, I would want the participants and the ref to be active, so that the battle can go faster, and people can communicate to decided alliances.

Users:
1: Lady Salamence
2: Glacier
3: EspyOwner
4: Gerard
5: waterwarrior
6: UllarWarlord

Please note, I have full power to reject any refs I don't want Reffing this match. ATM, two people I have in mind I will outright say no to, but unless they post, I will not name and shame them.

*if all spots but that are full and glacier has not said yes or no, whoever was the poster right after the person who snagged the last spot gets it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)