Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@Naix, I'll take a challange spot for your Colosseum.

Take Power the Croconaw. Power truly believes that it is the most Pokémon in the world, and as such, may not evolve.

That is, until he discovers the power behind learning Hydro Pump. That's right, Croconaw may finally evolve when it learns Hydro Pump at level 55. Good luck.

Oh, and Croconaw/Feraligatr may NOT use moves other than STAB or Normal type because, you know, whatever. You need some sort of challange while using Croconaw.

For reference, I researched what moves Croconaw can use given your restrictions. I also deleted what moves I'm sure I couldn't get, and the results are as follows:

Shadow Rush (deleted after purification)
Bite
Focus Punch (difficult to use, requires victory over Pyrite Colosseum, which has Pokemon whose levels are above 50)
Toxic
Hail (almost useless)
Hidden Power (provided it isn't Water-type)
Ice Beam (requires 4000 Poke Coupons, which means almost definite drudgery)
Blizzard
Iron Tail (Requires 4 victories in the Under Colosseum, which are slightly higher leveled than Pyrite.

So because of its incredibly narrow movepool (as well as having to put up with a Croconaw for 25 levels without evolving it), I'm going to have to reject Power. You will, however, have a reserved spot if you wish to try again.

I mean someone with two stages total, so Slowbro would be an alright example, although Magicarp or Wingull might be a less confusing example.

You can use Azurill only if it is caught as a Marill, as originally the pokemon was a two-stage line, with the baby being added later in Generation III. However, you may not catch it as an Azurill.
Awesome possum. Thanks for the final team member, now I can start the long, arduous journey that will be my scramble challenge.

For reference, I researched what moves Croconaw can use given your restrictions. I also deleted what moves I'm sure I couldn't get, and the results are as follows:

Shadow Rush (deleted after purification)
Bite
Focus Punch (difficult to use, requires victory over Pyrite Colosseum, which has Pokemon whose levels are above 50)
Toxic
Hail (almost useless)
Hidden Power (provided it isn't Water-type)
Ice Beam (requires 4000 Poke Coupons, which means almost definite drudgery)
Blizzard
Iron Tail (Requires 4 victories in the Under Colosseum, which are slightly higher leveled than Pyrite.

So because of its incredibly narrow movepool (as well as having to put up with a Croconaw for 25 levels without evolving it), I'm going to have to reject Power. You will, however, have a reserved spot if you wish to try again.
Alright, I'll try one more time.

Take Stall the Bayleef. Stall may only learn one and have in its moveset attacking move when possible. In order to evolve, Stall must solo (well, duo, but the partner Pokémon may only support with items/Helping Hand or something) Miror B. at some point during the game, even if unpurified.

Hope that's a bit better! :)

@espeon65
here you go...
You may take Limelight the Tropius.
Limelight is here to prove that Tropius are awesome and that everybody should know it. He is sick of people thinking that he has no battling skill and that he is compared to the frail cotton balls that share his typing. Limelight will show everyone that he is the best and that he knows his stuff. To prove he knows his strategy, he must always (asap) have at least two attacking moves, one of each of his STABs, and a non-damaging move. He must also always have a hold item, preferably those that make him look cool, and so once you obtain the focus band, he must wear it.
Limelight must also prove his battling skills against those that most threaten him and his superiority, so he and his partner must duo Glacia of the Elite four. This may be along with luvdisc if that is Limelight’s partner. He must also prove his dominance in the sky by soloing Winnona’s Skarmory and Altaria. Because of his jealousy, he will jump out of his pokeball and into battle when either enters battle whether his couple is fighting or not.
He must also enter shoal cave and solo it to obtain his super cool focus band.

enjoy :)

@espeon65
here you go...
Limelight is here to prove that Tropius are awesome and that everybody should know it. He is sick of people thinking that he has no battling skill and that he is compared to the frail cotton balls that share his typing. Limelight will show everyone that he is the best and that he knows his stuff. To prove he knows his strategy, he must always (asap) have at least two attacking moves, one of each of his STABs, and a non-damaging move. He must also always have a hold item, preferably those that make him look cool, and so once you obtain the focus band, he must wear it.
Limelight must also prove his battling skills against those that most threaten him and his superiority, so he and his partner must duo Glacia of the Elite four. This may be along with luvdisc if that is Limelight’s partner. He must also prove his dominance in the sky by soloing Winnona’s Skarmory and Altaria. Because of his jealousy, he will jump out of his pokeball and into battle when either enters battle whether his couple is fighting or not.

Sweet! I actually love Tropius! Challenge accepted!

EDIT: And with that, I will be starting my Sapphire Scramble-Wedlocke! I will update every gym or so, but it won't say much except for each pkemon, their stats/moves/etc and MVP thru LVP. Here are my pokemon and partner list:

Pokemon:
@Espeon65

Take a Luvdisc because seriously you knew this shit was coming. No restrictions, other than it and its partner must solo an Elite 4 member, because, y'know. Luvdisc.
Take LowIQ the Slakoth.

Low IQ loves the opposite gender, but is too stupid to know how to attract them. It thinks that showing off it's power will work best. As such, it can only use damaging moves.

Once it evolves, it gets more intelligent......somewhat. It must now learn Attract ASAP and use it at the start of any battle against a pokemon of the opposite gender.

Once it evolves again, I realizes that a perfect mate will never be satisfied by pure, brute force. As such, it can only use Special moves and Attract. It must use Attract on every Female pokemon it sees. Rename it HearThrob.

HearThrob and his/her mate must solo Sydney, but HearThrob must land the killing blow on all his mons. Also, because of HearThrob/LowIQ's Attract restriction, it's partner must attack it when there is a pokemon of the opposite gender is being faced.

Espeon65, take Voodoom the Sableye. This Sableye believes it's actually Voodoom, the fabled "perfect mate". Because it thinks it's a Voodoom, its moveset must be composed solely of moves Voodoom can learn ASAP (for convenience, the list can be found here). Also, as Voodoom's intended partner was Togekiss, Voodoom's partner must be either a Flying-type or a Normal-type. As for personality, Voodoom strives to be an admirable gentleman (or gentlewoman). As such, if its partner is statused or in the red during a double battle, Voodoom shall willingly give its turn up to heal its partner.
Finally, Voodoom hears about Tate and Liza and their bond. Voodoom mistakes this bond as a "boyfriend-girlfriend" kind, rather than the "brother-sister" variety, and because of this misconception, Voodoom and its partner must solo Tate and Liza.

Have fun!

Well then Espeon65, let me reserve a poke , my signature RNG. editing in in a moment, expect a poke with interesting typing.

You get RNG the Torchic.Torchic is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Torchic may evolve for the first time at level [27] after soloing [3] gyms (excluding gym leaders) and evolve a second time at level [46] after soloing [1] other gym leaders / bad organization leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away [17] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [6] of your most expensive items. You may heal Torchic a maximum of [3] times per battle.
Torchic [1=must] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) To prove your starters worth, have it solo at least [3] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [2] members. Well, he evolves late, can't learn more than one type of move, has to solo 3 gyms and 1 gym leader/bad orginazation leader, and must solo 3 E4 pokemon in 2 of the fights. But on the bright side, Sidney has to be soloed by HeartThrob anyway so that's one down...

GL
Espeon, give me a little bit.. you get scrambled the illumise. Just modifying the challange.

Scrambled the Illumise!!!
I don't know if you watch Marriland on youtube, but I sure do, and on his emerald nuzlocke he caught an Illumise and named it Omelette! Unfortunately, she did die during the nuzlocke - or so Marriland though! She just barely clung on to life, and is in such a state that who she thought were her friends have given her the nickname scrambled omelette (Marriland releases his dead that's how she went into the wild) so that's why you must call her Scrambled! Now, when Scrambled was in full health she had so much swag, she wore black glasses and knew Swagger! So, for your first 2 restrictions, Scrambled must always hold blackglasses and learn Swagger ASAP Flatter just because I can't trade and don't have Emerald, there doesn't appear to be a swagger move tutor in sapphire, so could you trade Scrambled to emerald, fire red or leaf green for the move? Scrambled learned thief when she was in a healthier state, however as you need to be nimble and healthy to steal things, Scrambled may not learn thief, yet must still hold blackglasses! Scrambled perseveres though; she persevered when she almost died that fateful day and she perseveres now! She must solo any gym leader (with her partner) AFTER obtaining and learning swagger. Scrambled must use swagger on every of the pokemon the gym leader (or elite four member, if you want) it solos! Now, Scrambled is in such a mental state that she may have only 2 special attacking moves at one time which, including the permanent swagger, leaves it only one possible physically attacking move or 2 status moves! I think that's probably enough, but as a final challenge, Scrambled was "killed" by a Gyarados, so Scrambled must solo any Gyarados you see. If Scrambled isn't already out when a Gyarados leads a battle or you run into a wild one Scrambled must switch in and solo it (I know this breaks the rules a little, if you really don't want to break the rules then just try as hard as you can to have Scrambled or her partner in the lead spot when wild gyarados' or gyarados trainers are around)! If a Gyarados makes Scrambled faint again then Scrambled may only learn 3 moves, and may only learn one special attacking move and then swagger, leaving room for either a physically attacking move or 2 status attacks. Oh, and she must get the 2 (unless you faint from a gyarados) special moves ASAP, as well as Swagger ASAP as mentioned above.

A pretty complicated challenge but... ENJOY!!! :D
@espeon65
here you go...

List of partners:
RNG and LowIQ/HeartThrob
Voodoom and Limelight
Scrambled and Lovey

UPDATES:
Update #1

Alright, I'll try one more time.

Take Stall the Bayleef. Stall may only learn one and have in its moveset attacking move when possible. In order to evolve, Stall must solo (well, duo, but the partner Pokémon may only support with items/Helping Hand or something) Miror B. at some point during the game, even if unpurified.

Hope that's a bit better! :)
While it breaks my "no soloing trainers" rule, I'll accept Stall regardless, as Stall resists the STAB of Miror B.'s Ludicolo. Thanks for changing it! As such, I am ready to begin!

@Espeon65
Voodoom's partner must be a Normal- or Flying-type, and Scrambled is neither. Limelight, on the other hand...

@Espeon65
Voodoom's partner must be a Normal- or Flying-type, and Scrambled is neither. Limelight, on the other hand...
Since when isn't Illumise Bug/Flying? Ugh...well, I guess Limelight then. But that means he has to go forever without a partner.

Chapter 4 of my Pokemon Blue Scramble is up! This time, I go from Viridian Forest, to beating Brock. This chapter has been added to the main post for this scramble here, but I've posted it here too for anyone who is interested.

With a fully healed party of Pokemon, Ttar headed to the northern exit of Viridian City. He passed by an old man, who asked him if he knew how to catch Pokemon. Ttar held up his three PokeBalls, nodded, and walked on.

Route 2 was another short route. However, unlike Route 1, Route 2 was split in half by a large forest. As Ttar walked through the gatehouse leading into the forest, a woman warned him not to get lost in Viridian Forest. As she put it, the forest is a 'natural maze.' Ttar smiled and nodded, and walked through the door into the forest.

The first thing that Ttar noticed was that the road immediately forked three ways: straight, left, and right. Ttar had no idea which path was the correct one, so he went with his gut: take the left path.

The left path went a short way, and then curved to the right. A short way further, there was another fork. One path curved to the left, and the other turned dead right. Ttar decided to take the left path again, but soon found out that this was not the right way. The road ended in a few tree stumps and thick grass. Ttar found a PokeBall on the ground, however, so it wasn't a waste. He turned around and went back the way he came, and this time, he turned left onto the other path.

This path curved to the right shortly. Ttar followed the path, and before long, he realized that his gut had been wrong. He found himself face to face with the gatehouse he had entered the forest from. Shaking his head, Ttar went down the only remaining route: to the right of the gatehouse.

This path was clearly the correct one. There were several signs along the path, and several trainers as well. Some of them even challenged Ttar, but their Weedle and Caterpie were no match for Ttar's Pokemon. They gave some nice experience, though. Now that Ttar had found the right path, there weren't many forks, and the ones there were led to the same place. The rest of the forest was easy to navigate, and before too long, Ttar found himself at the exit gatehouse. The rest of Route 2 was very short, and Ttar found himself in Pewter City, the site of the first Pokemon Gym in the region.

Ttar healed his Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. He noticed the Gym was right around the corner, so he headed there immediately. Having done his research, he knew that the Pewter Gym specialized in Rock-type Pokemon. This meant that Arceustar the Squirtle would have an easy time with it's Water-type attacks.

The Gym had a very simple layout. One trainer guarded Brock, the Gym Leader. Strangely, the trainer used Diglett and Sandshrew, two Ground-type Pokemon. So much for Rock-types, huh? They still fell easily to Arceustar's Bubble, and Ttar went on and approached the Gym Leader.

Brock awoke from his meditative state. He eyed Ttar, and then began speaking:

"I'm Brock, the Pewter Gym Leader!" he said. "I believe in rock hard defenses and determination! That's why I train Rock-type Pokemon! Do you still want to challenge me?"

"Of course I do!" Ttar exclaimed.

"Fine then!" Brock shouted. "Show me your best. Go, Geodude!"

Out of a PokeBall came a Pokemon that appeared to be just a rock with a face and arms. It floated in the air, clearly anxious to fight.

"Come on out, Arceustar!" Ttar cried. He tossed his PokeBall in the air, and the small Pokemon appeared before him.

"I'll let you have the first move, challenger!" Brock said.

"An honorable, yet very poor decision!" Ttar replied. "Arceustar, Bubble!"

Arceustar shot a flurry of bubbles from it's mouth. They all struck the Rock and Ground-type Pokemon, very clearly nailing a weak point. However, Geodude was still standing, much to Ttar's surprise.

"Geodude, Tackle!" Brock called out. The Rock Pokemon charged Arceustar, knocking it over, but Arceustar didn't seem to be hurt.

"Use Bubble again!" Ttar commanded. Another flurry of bubbles shot from the turtle Pokemon's mouth, and after they connected with the Geodude, it fell to the ground, unable to take any more.

"Geodude, return!" Brock cried out. "Not bad, but I still have my faithful partner Pokemon left. Go, Onix!"

Out of the PokeBall came a gigantic Pokemon that Ttar hadn't been expecting. It appeared to be a huge snake made entirely of rocks. It was certainly menacing, but Ttar thought to himself, 'This probably won't be too hard. A few Bubbles and it should go down.'

"Onix, brace yourself!" Brock shouted. "Use Bide!"

Onix coiled itself up, forming a giant spiral of rocks. It was preparing to tank attacks. However, Ttar knew this was in vain.

"You know what to do, Arceustar!" Ttar yelled. Arceustar turned around and nodded at him, and then unleashed a stream of bubbles at the Onix. Like with the Geodude before it, Onix seemed really hurt by it.

As Onix was using Bide, it was unable to attack. Ttar took advantage of this, and simply commanded Arceustar to use Bubble again. The bubbles hit their target, and just like that, the gigantic Pokemon collapsed to the ground, defeated.

"No, my Pokemon!" Brock screamed. He called his Onix back into it's PokeBall, then turned to address Ttar, who was celebrating his victory with Arceustar.

"I took you for granted," Brock said. "As proof of your victory, here's the BoulderBadge."

He handed Ttar a small metal badge, which appeared to be an octagon, segmented into nine parts. This was Ttar's first badge; his first step towards the Pokemon League!

"Thank you so much!" Ttar said joyously.

"That Badge also enables the use of the hidden technique Flash," Brock said. "And here, a little bonus from me." He held out a small disc to Ttar, who took it from him.

"That's TM34, Bide," Brock said. "It's one of my favorite moves. Use it to teach the move to a Pokemon. It can only be used one, though, so choose wisely!"

"Thanks a lot," Ttar said. He didn't plan to use the TM, but he wasn't going to tell Brock that.

"You should head to Cerulean City in the east," Brock said. "That's where the next Gym is. My good friend Misty runs it. You may have beaten me, but I bet you won't beat her!"

"I'll look into that," Ttar said. "See you later!"

With that, Ttar left the Gym and returned to the Pokemon Center. He got his Pokemon healed, and decided to rest there for a while. He had a long day, and both he and his Pokemon had earned their rest.

Current Team:

Arceustar the Squirtle
Level 14
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Bubble

Doomed the Nidoran(F)
Level 10
-Tackle
-Growl
-Scratch

Angry Nerd the Spearow
Level 10
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer

Hello, just a friendly reminder that I still need one more pokemon for my pokemon crystal scramble (There's a link to it in my signature and thanks in advance ^u^)

@Incoleo, take a Geodude and name it AUTOBOT. What do Autobots do? THEY ROLLLOOOOOUT! Have it learn Defense Curl and Rollout ASAP (Rollout comes late, but that's ok). Once Rollout is obtained, the only move it can use before it uses Rollout is Defense Curl (you do not HAVE to use Defense Curl before Rollout, but it is the only move you can use before Rollout is used). After it finishes Rolling out, it can do whatever it wishes.

Being an Autobot, AUTOBOT must fight the horrible DECEPTICONS at their evil hideout... Jasmine's gym in Olivine! Solo Jasmine and all her gym trainers with AUTOBOT.

So there you go enjoy your mostly unrestricted Geodude... until it gets Rollout, at which time I expect to see it lose usefulness very swiftly :P.

I can consider my FR scramble ended, here are the videos of the rematch against E4.
They were very though battles, much more difficult then the first ones (video link on trainer's name):
  • Lorelei - Cloyster isn't set up bait anymore, but he gets Rain Dance so I gain perfect accuracy Thunder. Toxic on Dewgong and start setting up hoping to avoid crits/freeze. Lucky crit against Lapras but probably unneeded
  • Bruno - The easiest, also because I got an Overheat crit against Machamp. Protip: Hitmonchan's Rock Slide has perfect accuracy
  • Agatha - I forgot the moveset change and kept Persim Berry instead of Chesto Berry but 2 Hypnosis miss bypassed the problem. I got some luck at the end which saved me some precious Revive
  • Lance - Holy shit the mp4 file got corrupted or whatever for TWO TIMES! And this time there are FOUR flying pokémon, and the first is Dragon Dance/Earthquake/Thunder Wave Gyarados. A crit and Snake is dead. That was a real pain
  • Blue - omg another video broken...the last time was definitely more lucky and short. King's Rock I love you.

Nuke (Charizard) (M) @
King's Rock
Trait: Blaze
Level: 68
Gentle Nature
- Fire Blast
- Mega Kick
- Earthquake
- Overheat

Kirby (Wigglytuff) (M) @
Silk Scarf
Trait: Cute Charm
Level: 62
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Return

Calamitous (Graveler) (F)
Trait: Sturdy
Level: 62
Modest Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rock Smash
- Explosion

Snake (Arbok) (F) @
BlackGlasses
Trait: Intimidate
Level: 66
Hardy Nature
- Acid
- Glare
- Bite
- Wrap

Peace (Persian) (F) @
Lax Incense
Trait: Limber
Level: 64
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Water Pulse
- Toxic
- Protect

Gneolaut (Gastly) (M) @
Quick Claw
Trait: Levitate
Level: 60
Sassy Nature
- Hypnosis
- Confuse Ray
- Dream Eater
- Curse

(for the first parts of the scramble, check the signature)

Original post

Here's my first update for my Scramble-Wedlocke:

So for this gym, RNG pulled off an impressive solo! After two soft resets due to annoying crits, she pulled through. I used 4 x defends and 1 x special and her ember slowly but surely took down Roxanne's team! I only used two super potions either, so I was proud (:.

RNG the Adamant Torchic
Lv. 18
Ember
Scratch
Focus Energy
Growl

MVP of this chapter with his impressive Roxanne solo, he is promising. His adamant nature is so annoying though when his 1 type for all his moves is gonna be fire.

LowIQ the Docile Slakoth
Lv. 15
Scratch
Yawn
Encore
Slack Off

LVP by default this chapter, with her only useful move being Scratch. I was kinda excited to teach her Rock Tomb, but she can't learn it ): I'm debating teaching her Cut but once she evolves and all her moves must be special, it won't be deletable yet. Ugghhhhh LowIQ, why ya gotta be so dumb?? Lol XD

Manitary, gratz on your success. I liked the way how you used thunder due to Lorelei and Blue using rain dance, but it surprised me how little hitmon... did to your charizard with rock slide (when doing so much to gastly at the same time). Oh and your Lance solo was quite impressive. Glad to see you pulled it off, especially when it is more difficult due to gyarados boosting and dragon being special.

Espeon65, nice going. Only being allowed to use one attacking type will suck. (hehe) It would be nice for future updates to link to your challenges, so we can look what requirements still have to be fulfilled, instead of looking back at previous pages to find out what we gave you.

TyranitarPhnatom, nice going. Not too much to add.

I think the only explanation is that Hitmonchan has 105 base attack + burn and a x4 modifier against 117 defense, hitmonlee has 120 base attack against 62 defense.
Lance is real pain (and I needed to repeat 3 times the win!) and despite the number of reset I'm lucky that EQ don't OHKO when both pokémon have the same stat boost, otherwise it would be impossible (which means I need level up Snake a bit)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
White 2 Challenge Mode Scramble Update #10

We are on the Road through the Victory Ro-oad...With lots of detours & getting HM Slaves...

Original Post
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7
Update #8
Update #9

In case you could not decipher my terrible singing, this update mainly covers Victory Road, which means minimal writing. So yeah. Without a Strength user, or a Waterfall user, I needed to do two things. 1. Repeatedly go in & out of the Pokémon Centre just to get Crustle to move some boulder, & 2. Catch a bloody Basculin, which had a tendency to break free, just to be able to use Waterfall. Of course, there was a fair share of nasty encounters, like the Double Veteran Battle only reachable via Waterfall. I had to keep using global targeting moves to get out of that one...I also kept mis-clicking against the Veteran with the three Dragons, constantly using Leaf Blade against of X-Scissor...There were a few other annoying encounters, but eventually, I got to the top of the road, where Hugh was waiting. For one more battle.

Rover opened the battle against Hugh's Unfezant. All I did was Tackle-spam, as Unfezant did the predictable Swagger > U-Turn into Simipour, before KOing Rover with Focus Blast. I then sent in Grub & took out Simipour with Leaf Blade. Whee! I then sent in Furious against Hugh's Emboar, & bludgeoned Emboar to death with Surf & Psychic, as well as using his Max Potion. Next was Reckless vs. Bouffalant. Reckless used Superpower. Bouffalant survived. Bouffalant then KOed Reckless with Head Charge, before Bouffalant took itself out with Recoil Damage. Finally, Shy came in for Unfezant, & Shy took out the Unfezant & Hugh's hopes of winning. Whee!

After that, I got the Thunderbolt TM, which I waste no time in teaching to Shy, before arriving at the Pokémon League, ready to take on the Elite 4! Next Update...

Magnezone [Shy] (-)
Lv57 | Magnet Pull | Impish
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-Thunderbolt
-Return

Comments: Ugh this thing is okay, but lack of coverage is ugh... -.-'
---

Leavanny [Grub] (F) @ Miracle Seed
Lv57 | Chlorophyll | Gentle
-Leaf Blade
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Shadow Claw

Comments: Hooray, Grub is doing fairly well, & is ready to sweep Caitilin whenever.
---

Stoutland [Rover] (F)
Lv57 | Sand Rush | Bashful
-Leer
-Tackle
-Work Up
-Bite

Comments: This thing is just LVP material...Ugh this thing...
---

Darmanitan [Reckless] (M)
Lv57 | Sheer Force | Jolly
-Overheat
-Work Up
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
5/5 #Times died to recoil damage

Comments: This thing is so powerful, yet highlights how terrible recoil moves are... -.-'
---

Golduck [Furious] (M) @ Leftovers
Lv58 | Cloud Nine | Bold
-Disable
-Fury Swipes
-Psychic
-Surf
20/20 trainers soloed

Comments: Furious so strongth...Really proved itself since evolution, though I am stuck with only 2/4 decent moves...Disable is okay, but Fury Swipes is 9.9
---

Weezing [0MagSlag] (M) @ Lucky Egg
Lv61 | Levitate | Impish
-Sludge Bomb
-Flamethrower
-Venoshock
-Clear Smog

Comments: Easily best physical tank on the team, but the special assaults just hurt it too much...

That is all. Next time (Final Update), Scarfed Chandeliers! Burned clowns! Joke tapirs! Flinching cats! And finally, Sweeping dragons!

Espeon65, nice going. Only being allowed to use one attacking type will suck. (hehe) It would be nice for future updates to link to your challenges, so we can look what requirements still have to be fulfilled, instead of looking back at previous pages to find out what we gave you.
I know. I will, I just updated from my phone last night and I never had a chance to get to a computer. And it's an pain linking things from your phone lol.

Relaunched, take a Deerling and name it GETITOFFME. Deerling is a nice little deer and OH GOD WHAT IS THIS STUFF GROWING ON MY BACK DO I HAVE CANCER OH GOD THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT DEERS DON'T GROW PLANTS I'M A MUTANT AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

GETITOFFME does not think it is a grass type. It thinks that it's plant like characteristics are actually horrible cancerous mutations. As such, GETITOFFME cannot use any grass type attacks and is terrified of grassy types in general. If it encounters a grass type, it must switch or or run away as quickly as possible. It seeks out treatment for its tumors, and as must solo Brycen in an attempt to freeze away its growths like warts. When this does not work, it sets its sights on Caitlin for psychic therapy (solo her as well). Caitlin is finally able to cure GETITOFFME of its irrational fears through psychotherapy, and after that GETITOFFME has its restrictions lifted.

Good luck and have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)