OU Mini-Tournament #4 [Won by Lavos Spawn!]

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Semi-Finals!

dragonuser vs. Leftiez
Remedy vs. Lavos Spawn

You've got 4 days to finish your matches. Don't forget to send in Replays/Logs!

thanks remedy for sending in logs

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dragonuser (the only reason he hasn't won this thing, or at least been a finalist yet, is because I've knocked him out of this in the past 2 tours, lol.) vs. Leftiez
Remedy vs. Lavos Spawn

Lavos

Banned deucer.
hi i've tried to schedule with remedy a couple times and he simply doesn't respond, i know this is a semis match and it should be getting done but seriously i'm active every day and he's just not around...

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi i've tried to schedule with remedy a couple times and he simply doesn't respond, i know this is a semis match and it should be getting done but seriously i'm active every day and he's just not around...
What the... ?

I told you to come HERE http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~88.191.153.56:8000/lobby
you just never came.
I answered EVERY SINGLE VM you did send me, this is easily checkable by the way, so I don't see why you're even trying to lie on that.
At the moment, and anybody can check the VM, you are the one who did not answer my last message (so I assumed it was a "yes").

We did set up a schedule on Sunday, I've been on showdown almost all day and I didn't see you. I even asked my friends if you came when I was not there, noone saw you.
If coming on another PS! doesn't suit your tastes, fine, but then you should have mentionned it by RESPONDING to my VM.

Coin flip this if you want, don't dirty my name in public, or I'm not gonna be kind with you, especially if you're clearly distorting the facts.
"i've tried to schedule", so try harder, because Saturday you canceled the schedule, and Sunday you didn't show up.

PS : I'm still on the french showdown pretty much all the time, nobody met issues to play against me, I don't see why you would meet some.

EDIT : I bolded a relevant part for some people unable to read/understand correctly a simple sentence, mind your own business anyway.
"Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! unless both players agree otherwise."

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Guys this is a minitour - no johning allowed! Agree on a time to play or risk a coin flip loss

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i come on the server you linked regularly and you haven't been there a single time. if you want to fight me instead of hiding, then get on that server and stay on it.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
You got some nerve seriously, let's see if you back it up.
Name someone who you talked to asking where I was or something, on this server. Because if no one saw you, there is a high chance that you're trying to fool me right now.
Or provide us with some pictures, at the moment I'm giving zero credibility to your claims.

And, instead of saying crappy baseless things I'm gonna activity post :

- Yesterday I VMd Lavos when he was connected, he didn't answer nor show up on the server I proposed.
- I also want to point out that he didn't answer to the VM before aswell.
- I have also dozen of friends that could witness my presence of the server the past days.

Hey, show me what you got... hiding in a Mini Tour xD

Just in case, because you never know how deep they can bury themselves under lies :

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Hey guys stop bitching on eachother and just get the match done, because this is becoming ridicoulus lol.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Aight well I've been out of commission since pretty much Monday due to a serious stomach bug but this needs to get done.

You've had plenty of time to finish this, and I really don't want to coinflip/activity win a semi so I'm giving you to the end of the week.

Seriously, get it done boys

Lavos

Banned deucer.
proposed two final times to remedy. i'll be there for both of them, hopefully he shows up this time. thanks for the extension, joeyboy.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
This troll ;)

Obviously I'll be here.

Hey Lavos, why aren't you naming some people you met on this server or linking some screenshots... Keep ignoring me meticulously when I ask evidence.
Oh yes, better say that the ennemy is avoiding you. The best defense, is offense.
You're pretty lucky that Joey decided to extend it, beside your name and the fact that mine is unknown, you didn't have much to win an activity :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)