Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Blaze, Overgrow, etc. boost power by 33% or 50%?

How much Attack is needed to OHKO Blissey with a STAB Close Combat?

Is that with STAB, or without it? I recall reading in some thread that Timid Infernape with no Attack EVs can easily OHKO Blissey, and I'm pretty sure that Timid Infernape cannot even get to with EVs.

Are these 2 good parents for breeding?

29/30/16/7/2/16
1/18/29/26/17/31
Edit - It's for breeding taillows so Special Attack doesn't matter.
Both are speed last.

I would assume that they are...

Also, is return like u-turn as in after using you have to switch out your pokemon?

Lol no, it doesnt work like U turn. Its just a happiness move.

Btw, what makes good "Iv parents" are ivs passed down randomly?

Is that with STAB, or without it? I recall reading in some thread that Timid Infernape with no Attack EVs can easily OHKO Blissey, and I'm pretty sure that Timid Infernape cannot even get to with EVs.
It is with STAB.

Those Tailows look like good parents.

IIRC, the mother passes down 1 IV, the father passes down one IV, then the last IV is passed down randomly making a total of 3 IVs passed down.

How much Speed should I give my Infernape? It has a Hardy nature, and it has a Speed IV of 13. No, I'm not a complete idiot, it's just that this particular Infernape is shiny, so I'd like to make it somewhat useful. 296 outruns Base 85s with +Speed natures (though only Heracross will probably run that). 290 Speed outruns neutral Base 95s. The only other numbers I'd consider going lower to are 280 to outpace neutral base 90s and 286 to in case I'm facing really slow Leafeon or something. I get the feeling that all the Pokemon with base 90 Speed or higher will be running +Speed natures, to get over 300, so maybe this is all useles...

If you're confused, here are its IVs, which make me extremely angry:

HP: 11
Attack: 21
Defense: 31 (:( :(:()
SAtk: 2 (=/)
SDef: 0
Speed: 13

As you can see, I need absolute maximum SAtk. I just really need help with Speed.

Edit: It is? Aw...well, thanks anyway, Tazzler.

NB is not working for me, so I guess this is the best place to ask it.

1) A Hardy Infernape with an Attack IV of 21 and 72 EVs in Attack would have a final stat of 241 at level 100

2) The same Infernape with 48 EVs in Attack would have a final stat of 235 at level 100

3) The same Infernape with 8 EVs in Attack would have a final stat of 225

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)