Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to breed an adamant mawile for mega mawile fun! The egg moves available don't look too important so I was just going to try and give it all 4 "fangs" fire / ice / poison / thunder.

Am I missing something that I'll regret?

I'm going to breed an adamant mawile for mega mawile fun! The egg moves available don't look too important so I was just going to try and give it all 4 "fangs" fire / ice / poison / thunder.

Nope, the 4 fangs seem the most useful and best looking on Mawile.
Rip Mega Mawile :[[

Last edited:

nope. Hell, the only one you'd beed is Fire. But the others look nice

Nope, the 4 fangs seem the most useful and best looking on Mawile.
Rip Mega Mawile :[[
nope. Hell, the only one you'd beed is Fire. But the others look nice
does it get sucker punch by level up? because it definitely needs sucker punch
yes yes it does. carry on

I am looking for a human-like male with Bullet Punch. In return, you get a reasonable Croagunk with Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch in Safari Ball (once I'm done breeding which will hopefully be tonight).

If anybody would like a flawless breedable from my thread, now is the time to ask me because I'm bored and I'll do it for free :) Reply here/bump my thread/VM me, whatever.

If anybody would like a flawless breedable from my thread, now is the time to ask me because I'm bored and I'll do it for free :) Reply here/bump my thread/VM me, whatever.
If that's the case, Love Ball Magikarp, Safari Bagon, or Heavy Ball Lapras (spitbacks or otherwise)? Thanks

Shall I get you spitbacks of all three?

Okay, I wasn't expecting that much of a response lol. I'll just do you guys for now.
Nah, any number you feel like breeding. I can breed you a Dive Ball Kabuto (parent courtesy of Tatertot) spitback, and have some spare Dream Ball Koffings (Relaxed w/ Pain Split)

Nah, any number you feel like breeding. I can breed you a Dive Ball Kabuto (parent courtesy of Tatertot) spitback, and have some spare Dream Ball Koffings (Relaxed w/ Pain Split)
All three it is :) I'm already going to be breeding Bagon for LeopardTalon anyway, so it'll be fine. Kabuto and Koffing would be most excellent if it's not any trouble for yourself.

All three it is :) I'm already going to be breeding Bagon for LeopardTalon anyway, so it'll be fine. Kabuto and Koffing would be most excellent if it's not any trouble for yourself.
I've got little to do until I have parents for Masuda Methoding the ones I requested, so no real loss. Though Kabuto may take a bit since Gender Ratio and everything.

Can someone check the TSV of 10 eggs they are 5 dratini eggs and 5 trapinch eggs my offers anything on my thread.
edit: I have been asking a while I understand people are busy so I will give more if I have to.

Can someone check the TSV of 10 eggs they are 5 dratini eggs and 5 trapinch eggs my offers anything on my thread.
edit: I have been asking a while I understand people are busy so I will give more if I have to.
Would you be willing to do the battle method with me? Let me know if you're not familiar with it. I'm not asking for anything in return.

Edit: Just send me a PM whenever you're available.

Last edited:
((Talking to myself) Hmmmm..... Strange. I wonder why I haven't gotten a shiny pokemon out of an egg yet. I was pretty sure I had everything exactly what I was supposed to do. Unless....)

Excuse me, guys?

The other day when you explained about the foreigner parents, did you mean that I was supposed to increase the chance (of getting shiny pokemon) higher by having two foreigner pokemon at the daycare on my english pokemon game? Like A Japanese Pokemon and a Japanese Pokemon or a Japanese pokemon and a german/russian/chinese/Japanese/etc Pokemon and not a Japanese Pokemon and an English pokemon (on my english game)?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-charm-and-masuda-method.3496464/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-here-no-hacking.3515975/page-87#post-5715600

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
((Talking to myself) Hmmmm..... Strange. I wonder why I haven't gotten a shiny pokemon out of an egg yet. I was pretty sure I had everything exactly what I was supposed to do. Unless....)

Excuse me, guys?

The other day when you explained about the foreigner parents, did you mean that I was supposed to increase the chance (of getting shiny pokemon) higher by having two foreigner pokemon at the daycare on my english pokemon game? Like A Japanese Pokemon and a Japanese Pokemon or a Japanese pokemon and a german/russian/chinese/Japanese/etc Pokemon and not a Japanese Pokemon and an English pokemon (on my english game)?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-here-no-hacking.3515975/page-87#post-5715600
Masuda method only works if it is 2 pokemon with different language codes. If you're breeding 2 Japanese pokemon, even if it is on your English game, you're still not doing the masuda method any more than if you bred 2 English pokemon. However, if you breed an English pokemon and a Japanese pokemon, then you are doing the masuda method.

Hey guys sorry if I'm not doing this right I am still new, but I am looking to trade for a nidoking (Any evolution) with his hidden ability. I have a variety of Pokemon if you're willing to trade.

Thank in advance y'all

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

Excuse me, guys?

The parent Pokemon must be of different nationalities of each other, but one can be native to your game's set language.

If your game is English, for example, an ENG and JP Pokemon pair works.

Masuda method only works if it is 2 pokemon with different language codes. If you're breeding 2 Japanese pokemon, even if it is on your English game, you're still not doing the masuda method any more than if you bred 2 English pokemon. However, if you breed an English pokemon and a Japanese pokemon, then you are doing the masuda method.
The parent Pokemon must be of different nationalities of each other, but one can be native to your game's set language.

If your game is English, for example, an ENG and JP Pokemon pair works.
Ahhh, I see. So it is going to take longer to find the shiny pokemon that I'm looking for. Thank you for your time. ;)

Excuse me, guys?

I'm not into the MM, even if it is supposedly easier this generation. Though I'm pretty sure all you need is a poke from a different language game than your own and one of your own pokes. So having a Japanese ditto and an English poke should increase the shiny rate and of course the shiny charm. I don't think that having two foreign pokes eg a Japanese poke and a French poke will increase the odds any further.

I'm not into the MM, even if it is supposedly easier this generation. Though I'm pretty sure all you need is a poke from a different language game than your own and one of your own pokes. So having a Japanese ditto and an English poke should increase the shiny rate and of course the shiny charm. I don't think that having two foreign pokes eg a Japanese poke and a French poke will increase the odds any further.
I see. Thanks, Ausgirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)