NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
haruno reacts the same as he does when he's scum and i talk about his shitty play style. haruno overreacts to a throwaway comment about setup that i honestly thought was impossible. ullar subs in. asek continues to be scum. josh town reads me and is probably just trying to get on my good side.

unvote asek vote blazade

At this point this is just really stupid. I'm having a really big null read on everyone except Walrein, who I view as town (probably biased). Josh and Texas just strike me as off. This is not how I have seen them behave (though player meta is a bad judge).

I think that Knights should do a RQS.

Getting threatened about RQS before I could even mention it was offputting. I thought I was doing okay on forming reads without RQS pre-Josh, and it is something I could stand to practice. (Plus it is really nice not having players riding my ass over preferred scumhunting methods.) I want to get back into the groove now, so keep those posts coming.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I didn't say anything about you doing rqs

rqs is pro scum and it's not even a debate it's objectively trash but if you wanna do it BibleThump

I'm sorry I "rode your ass", roll town next game.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
At this point this is just really stupid. I'm having a really big null read on everyone except Walrein, who I view as town (probably biased). Josh and Texas just strike me as off. This is not how I have seen them behave (though player meta is a bad judge).

I think that Knights should do a RQS.
this entire paragraph is like the definition of hedging

haruno reacts the same as he does when he's scum and i talk about his shitty play style. haruno overreacts to a throwaway comment about setup that i honestly thought was impossible. ullar subs in. asek continues to be scum. josh town reads me and is probably just trying to get on my good side.

unvote asek vote blazade
uhhhhh I wanted your response not your vote lol. I think you're town trying to figure this game out which is why I'm engaging you. I legitimately don't understand your thought process.

Back from work, lot of weird stuff, let me take stock of it and I'll get something else out there before I go out tonight.

Asek

Banned deucer.
harunos never suggested scumhunting is pro scum
where did fh do this

Haruno thinks that the only type of "not retarded" discussion is setup speculation which is just not true.

Texas (apparently) believes that his first post was meta enough that there's "one or two people" who "know" he only makes a post like that when he's town and that someone in this game has a strong town read on him as a result. wtf.

Don't really agree with paper regarding town reads: certainly it's better than doing nothing, but it's also a great way to avoid looking lazy. Giving scum reads is much better in terms of forcing people to take stands on otheers that they have to back up.

unvote vote texas can't get over how weird those two posts are lol...
i would say i agree with texas reads but i dont really get how he came to them if ya kno whamean

i would like the person who texas is supposedly signalling to to step up or alternatively texas says who it is.

i don't like haruno's play style ever but let's not get caught up on that

there was someone talking about how Jalmont found some dinky scum argument against him, and there were much better things to call him out on? that guy is scum. gonna go back and find him.

walrein still feels like he's getting into that sweet spot of saying enough and not too much to avoid any hard reads, but that hasn't stopped folks from townreading him.

is Blazade in this game? he's Innocent child if so, if not then Uncle Sam is Mafia Role Blocker.
this is the one. this guy is scum 10/10 lynch asek
i wish i saved that hisoka licking his lips picture for these posts

at the risk of my overall mental health, im willing to sub in

may god have mercy on my soul
not like this

Now having slept, I guess I can see where people came from reading that as a joke. That said, at least last night I was legit reading the post as being dead serious. Will reevalute my read later, but gut read still doesn't like hawkie=town.
this isnt how it works

#147-#149 josh and walrein are both obnoxious whos with me fellas /s <--- this is for former hope

immersed in between these is knights + jalmont weirdo rqs + answer segment. Why do you ask these questions knights? Literally every answer is non alignment indicative, and its more often then not just people going to try gather free townie points. You tried to drag the game into rqs during oc noc where you were scum as well whilst I had pulled us out of that stage iirc. scummy.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Shubaka is not lock town by any means LOL. He's claiming set up 6

6: Town Vigilante, Town Innocent Child, Vanilla Townie, Town Tracker, 2-Shot Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Watcher

Which is all fine and dandy in itself but he's not claiming anything as far as roles are concerned? Hell even if it is set up 6 as he claims then there is no reason for him to know who is what. There is only two set ups that gives info at the start of the game and that's set up 5 and 11. Neither of which are what shubaka claims the game is.

If someone wants To lock anyone as town, they'll have to hard claim alignment cop which at this point is fucking retarded and no one should do. So zzzz
i cant believe you managed to set up spec in this set up holy fuck
Josh is like the second coming of Haruno but I read him as town. Haruno on the other hand is playing worst than usual and as stupid as usual. He seems like to easy of a lynch but I think he deserves it for his constant shifty play. Texas is kind of weird for me since he went for the vote on Haruno early most likely because of his emotions and that Haruno is an easy lynch target. Asek is also one of my scum reads atm.
Unvote Shubaka
hmmm hedging and unsubstantiated reads love it
I'm not good in describing what I'm thinking but a few reasons are; he gave a read on Shubaka based off of one oc performance and didn't really mention shubs other nocs, goes on to list most likely to be lynched (aubisio, shubaka, me) so far has voted for 2 of us which I see as going for easy targets. Also gut is telling me he's not good atm
my read on shubaka wasnt from what i said about the oc that was a tangential point about shubakas likely playstyle if hes active. Also what am i suppposed to say about shubakas other nocs? idles to death as either faction? Going for easy targets with my first 20 minutes of the game votes? fuck outta here

also looking forward to king_ + ullar fighting iirc those 2 have beef and its gonna be fucking hilarious

Current reads:

Lean Town: Hawkie
Null: Jalmont, Josh
Lean scum: Texas

I'm placing Josh as null right now. He's playing kinda like he wants to win by giving everyone else an aneurysm, but attitude is NAI. If he's Town, he might want to consider the benefits of actually being readable.

Until I hear from Texas, he's a scum lean. There were no indicators that other players had built any reads off his own reads and yet that's exactly what he's bragging. It comes off as trying to create your own Towncred.
why do you null read jalmont and hawkie

nullreading josh is too much of a cop out btw

i think hes town rn.
Josh why do you think now was a good time to claim, also any ccs?
Actually scratch that if you are the actual cop don't claim yet
lel

Asek

Banned deucer.
king is town
how
So you're going to ragesub now like last game? You always say you're very good at mafia you should try and help the whole town for once and not just play by yourself for yourself
what. hes confident which is towny. he doesnt outright state he is towny he ACTS IT!!!!!!

Alright, now I'm just confused.

So, if I'm understanding everything, Josh is claiming to be the Alignment Cop? And Shubaka is his starting known town? Or is he claiming Masons?

Either way, claiming a PR D1 rubs me the wrong way, especially considering the importance of an alignment cop itg. If they get outed and killed before they can at least clear someone, that puts town back by a lot.

What? This just doesn't make any sense to me rn.

Josh could you maybe explain what exactly you mean by this, and why it apparently makes you clear? Also, what do you think of this post by Haruno:

This seems to completely refute your argument (Although I'm confused as to where he sees Shubaka claiming setup 6).
im amazed people are still taking the josh alignment cop thing seriously
I didn't rage sub, and I'm not going to sub. im also not very good at mafia.

I'm going to vote you for being annoying tho because you of all people trying to act all high and mighty is hilarious

lynch king
this i can get behind
Couple quick notes before I catch up

Scum lean on hitmonleet, his post was empty and super easy to make as scum

Josh is playing to his meta. Not a meta seen on smogon, but his meta. Unfortunately he plays the same meta as either alignment so meta reads don't help much

Paperblade I feel like the reasons for the things I said should be clear? Town have a greater incentive to read the rules closely to make sure they know what's going on and to know set ups and what have you. Scum already tend to know a number of things from their roles and have more incentive to coast if they can be filled in by their scumbuddies. Asek doing so increases the probability he breaks town. Then he goes further and identifies a small rule change and advocates a non obvious voting strategy based on that beneficial to town. Why would scum!asek want to identify something that works against his team? Most likely, he doesn't

Idk why my buddying hawkie is surprising, he's a town read being pushed by a scum read, I don't want him lynched today
i dont think me pointing out a facet of the rules for d1 is towny. I would of done it as scum anyway

whats towny is that im vocal and pushing the angles that should be pushed
this asek posturing is b.s. btw it was an extremely obvious voting strategy and building wagons in rvs is already a thing. it doesn't work against his team in any way.
whats asek posturing
ftr I didn't sub out because my teammates were idling. I subbed because I realized what the wincon was, as in not parity. well done yeti on winning that. I would and did happily help out teammates. ( Popcorn ) - ragesub

i disagree with that, i disagree with people saying my d2 was bad, and i disagree with a lot of other stuff, and being the sole person on a side of an argument is not a good place to be, so sticking to ms for nocs for now is a better plan. the fact im the only one who thinks i played close to optimally means i should throw in the towel here. ( Deathnote ) - you kept thinking you were the only good player when everyone called you out on your shit
why must you get personal in every game you play. its agitating

Asek

Banned deucer.
Josh, stop it. Just fucking stop. For a moment, I actually thought you were going for some sort of noble gambit, right up until you kept on talking out your ass.
stop what? why should he stop pushing? this is how we gamesolve.
Thetwinmasters changing my mind not gonna sub into this spergfest
shut up bitch
Even though you're acting like this, I don't actually feel any ill intent in this chaos. This feels more like the stereotypical kid cranked up on too much sugar than it does an attempt to spread chaos as scum.

You wrecked your chance to get my first full Townread, though.
weird post. is your first full townread supposed to be an illusturrious (i cant spell that word) position?
Jalmonts posts have been scummy to me and I'd like to see more pressure there

Would be down for a lynch on him or hitmonleet so far today
hot
tfw you have to remind yourself that god loves him anyway
please dont drag the game down like this
Ullar has subbed in for flyhn

I'm joking, no worries.

That said, having read the rules now. Hey Aubisio if you don't have 5 posts by the end of the day you'll get subbed out. This has been a psa.
we've come full circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)