Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thats mesprit I think.
Neither one is. The only runners that were ever set at the start of the game were the legendary dogs from FR/LG, but a glitch in that game made them useless anyways. Lati@s is set when you choose its color, Mesprit and Cresselia are set when you talk to them.

Okay, before anyone says that Focus Sash works one time only, if I activate Focus Sash, and then regain all of my lost HP, can Focus Sash activate a second time, a third time, etc. etc.?

In what order does the Day Care Man replace existing moves with new ones?
Say my Relicanth has Aqua Tail, and I don't want him to delete it. Should I make the order of my moves:
Aqua Tail
Move 2
Move 3
Move 4
or the other way around?

In what order does the Day Care Man replace existing moves with new ones?
Say my Relicanth has Aqua Tail, and I don't want him to delete it. Should I make the order of my moves:
Aqua Tail
Move 2
Move 3
Move 4
or the other way around?
Aqua tail needs to be in first slot. The new moves come top down.

Syberia

[custom user title]
How the hell do I evolve my Feebas?

And don't just say "max its beauty." I don't know how to max its beauty.

I'm interested in getting into the Uber Metagame but I'm not sure how much 204 Speed would outspeed and what it wouldn't.

The bread crap that you have to mix berries to make.
I think Pamtre berries make decent ones. If it's your first time making them, I'd suggest cloning the Feebas before you feed them to it, because you can't clear the attributes once they're fed, so if the Beauty isn't max you're screwed.
The alternative is giving it to someone who is good at mixing the berries to do it for you.

Okay, so my friend lent me his action replay, but it doesn't work with computers anymoer, so he said I have to put in codes randomly. Where can I find instructions for using the AR?

trying to breed a decent pokemon using reset on the egg before i hatch, yet 3 times now i had same IV's any idea whats goin on

Legitimacy question:

If I use Pokesav to generate a Ditto with 31 in each IVs and an Electabuzz with 30 IVs, and then breed them to up my chances of getting 30/31s in the stats I want, will Nintendo's legitimacy checker consider the offspring legit?

I obviously wouldn't be pitching them as legit for trades, but I thought it'd be a smart way to speed things up since I don't have a lot of time.

Does anybdy have the AR code for Cloning? Instructions would be great as well, but not necessary.

I wanna make an UT version of this Heatran I just got, and then EV train it.

Syberia

[custom user title]
Legitimacy question:

If I use Pokesav to generate a Ditto with 31 in each IVs and an Electabuzz with 30 IVs, and then breed them to up my chances of getting 30/31s in the stats I want, will Nintendo's legitimacy checker consider the offspring legit?

I obviously wouldn't be pitching them as legit for trades, but I thought it'd be a smart way to speed things up since I don't have a lot of time.
If you're not going to trade them, then why not just sav the end product? If by "nintendo's legitimacy checker" you mean PBR, I've gotten all my hacks to go past that.

If you're not going to trade them, then why not just sav the end product? If by "nintendo's legitimacy checker" you mean PBR, I've gotten all my hacks to go past that.
Oh dang didn't know it was that easy, so in other words Pokesav'd pokes are technically legit and undetectable by Nintendo? I highly doubt I would ever go to an event but just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be labeled as cheating with perfectly legal pokes.

If you poison a pokemon with synchronize the ability poisons your pokemon too.
But the question is, if the pokemon is badly poisoned, will the sinchronize badly poison the attacker, or only normal poison it??
Thanks, C-ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)