Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting White, i want Dragon/Electric mon.

I'm so curious about this upload to the internet stuff, i just don't really know what it will turn out to be.

I'm getting both of them as soon as they hit the shores of USA.
Agreeing with NESgamer, I can't wait to try out uploading my game to the internet and playing in-game with friends.

I would still prefer the weather to be present on the battle as a simple animation while you were choosing a move. Is it that hard to do?

No, that's just telling you what the current weather in-battle is.
All right, that's what i stated the first time, kind of pointless telling me what I already know, you seem to have inside information by jumping to 'no' lol, at this current time noone knows the answer for sure.

What's up with the C-gear, it states that its running in actual gameplay using the wireless, wifi and IR communication methods. Wouldn't it be awesome if we can setup WiFi battles without going into a union rooms!
I also see there no undergrounds in PC which supports it more. I duno, they could just have moved it upstairs, but C-gear communication seems to run in actual game play sooo im unsure.

Any ideas on this anyone?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All right, that's what i stated the first time, kind of pointless telling me what I already know, you seem to have inside information by jumping to 'no' lol, at this current time noone knows the answer for sure.

What's up with the C-gear, it states that its running in actual gameplay using the wireless, wifi and IR communication methods. Wouldn't it be awesome if we can setup WiFi battles without going into a union rooms!
I also see there no undergrounds in PC which supports it more. I duno, they could just have moved it upstairs, but C-gear communication seems to run in actual game play sooo im unsure.

Any ideas on this anyone?
Yes, it's running in the actual gameplay, but how is not yet known. And the Wi-fi Room is upstairs.

The artist needs to learn his damn proportions. Rashimazarikieweasewa's legs and feet are larger then his whole torso and I can't get over how skinny his neck and arms are compared to them, it just looks plain bad. And the professor's calfs are bigger than her thighs >__>
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this

Well, some common bloody sense would tell you the answer to this.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've read some of the previous posts and I don't know what people are talking about. Serebii hasn't mentioned anything about being able to play on the internet. Hey, serebii hasn't mentioned anything about the computer stuff.

Definitely White. Aside from Gold/HGSS and Diamond, I'm usually attracted to the second versions in each generation, since the cover Pokemon usually looks better to me. 'Course, Ho-oh > Lugia and Dialga > Palkia. D:

Zekrom >>> Reshirom, though.

On the topic of the "play on internet" thing, am I the only one worried that by having the game running on a computer will make hacking MUCH easier?

On the topic of the "play on internet" thing, am I the only one worried that by having the game running on a computer will make hacking MUCH easier?
Not in particular. Action Replays make hacking easier than building a brand new computer program in order to use the PC verison.

Emulators are the real easy-to-hack thing. Hell, you can even transfer Pokemon from emulator to real versions with some fancy skills.

They'll probably try to "control" it,maybe checking for modifications of some sort while downloading the game back to the cart or sth..
But yeah,hacks will run wild nonetheless.The next thing nindendo will do is include an ar instead of the pokewalker :P

Well, some common bloody sense would tell you the answer to this.
It was just a speculation, by seeing the weather checker in a battle mode to what reason it is needed in a battle. No one can deny or accept my claim cuz its just a guess,unless you have real proof that I'm wrong. So calm down lol

Anyways I'm really interested in the C-gear to what it holds and random battles mmmm n00bs =/

Or even this: online tournaments
You owe me new pants
I've read some of the previous posts and I don't know what people are talking about. Serebii hasn't mentioned anything about being able to play on the internet. Hey, serebii hasn't mentioned anything about the computer stuff.
It's on Pokebeach.

To be honest, I think it'd be pretty awesome if the connect-to-computer feature allowed you to build Pokemon like you do for, say, Shoddy Battle and transfer your creations to your game, essentially like a legit Pokesav.

But, you can only do it like once a month or something or maybe one Pokemon a week. Just so that we don't have to grind for each and every one of them we want.

To be honest, I think it'd be pretty awesome if the connect-to-computer feature allowed you to build Pokemon like you do for, say, Shoddy Battle and transfer your creations to your game, essentially like a legit Pokesav.

But, you can only do it like once a month or something or maybe one Pokemon a week. Just so that we don't have to grind for each and every one of them we want.

nonono I do not belive GF will allow you to modify the savefile.
It's probably some extra gameplay features that the DS couldn't handle or mini games, free items whatever.

I've been talking to a few people about C-gear, Wouldn't it be awesome to setup battles with resulting to a union room,i think this could be possible and allow this while the actual game play is running, so all the C-gear feature does it searches for whoever switches on their C-gear in wifi mode and request battles if you may.

nonono I do not belive GF will allow you to modify the savefile.
It's probably some extra gameplay features that the DS couldn't handle or mini games, free items whatever.

I've been talking to a few people about C-gear, Wouldn't it be awesome to setup battles with resulting to a union room,i think this could be possible and allow this while the actual game play is running, so all the C-gear feature does it searches for whoever switches on their C-gear in wifi mode and request battles if you may.
That'll probably be the case, which would definitely be pretty cool, to be honest. I wish they could do that with the GTS to an extent. Like, being able to use it without actually being there. Or, at least being notified while away from the GTS.

As in, if you have a Pokemon set up to be traded and someone accepts your offer, the C-Gear or something would notify you on your adventure. Or, if you are looking for something under certain criteria, it could notify you when something like that appears on the GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)