Volcarona

not only that, but it can also switch into just about any of urugamosu moves. heck i would run azumarill over milotic any day to counter that shit.

hp eletric is lol(Not common and wont ohko anyway) and she survive bug buzz, its not exactly taking hits that bad compared to milotic as long it run lots of hp evs, i would even go as far and cut most of the hp evs and put in special defense if the beating is that bad. my point is that it can survive all of its moves and ohko with aqua jet.

Note that Windstorm(/Gale) is actually exactly like Thunder except for Flying typing and a 30% chance to confuse instead of paralyze.
This includes:
100% accuracy in rain only
50% accuracy in sun
Can hit pokemon in the middle of Fly, Bounce and Freefall.

Too bad only Dragonite learns both Thunder and Windstorm, though I actually use a specs Dragonite with Thunder, Windstorm, Surf and Dragon Pulse on my PO rain team.

On another note, Psychic + Fire is super effective on the same types as Flying, plus more types (ice, steel, poison) and accuracy. Lol how atlas moth learns Calm Mind.

VGC did auto-level to 50, but it banned Pokémon that evolved after level 50.

Thus, the Level 50 Dragonite event.

Hopefully, there will be something like that for Ulgamoth.

I think the idea of making a really good Bug was Tajiri's, because he likes Bug Pokémon. He got the whole idea of Pokémon from bugs!

Yes, but Ulgamoth learns Butterfly Dance, Bug Buzz, Windstorm and Fire Dance past level 50, so that would have to be in the event Ulgamoth's moveset too, or at least Butterfly Dance and Bug Buzz.

Personally, the only thing keeping him from being broken is that 4X rock weakness, and thus spin support is a MUST should stealth rock be as prevalent (god forbid) as last gen

Uru essentially pwns on a lot of teams. Don't even need to have him on a sun team, just give him spin support and gogogo. Hell, i shudder to think of this guy on a Baton Pass Team, Or Dual Screens.

VGC did auto-level to 50, but it banned Pokémon that evolved after level 50.

Thus, the Level 50 Dragonite event.

Hopefully, there will be something like that for Ulgamoth.

I think the idea of making a really good Bug was Tajiri's, because he likes Bug Pokémon. He got the whole idea of Pokémon from bugs!
Except that for the 2010 VGC, they dropped that ban. You could use anything except for the event only Pokemon (Mew and friends). I don't think they would want to ban like 5 new Pokemon lines, either.

Also the Dragonite you're referring to was given out in 2008, which I think was before they did the flat battle rules?

Just curious, but what are peoples opinions on using fire blast or flame dance on the main sweeper set? IMO fireblast seems more appealing due to the initial power, however flame dances perfect accuracy and better sweeping odds due to the sp attack boosts do seem just as appealing. What are the opinions of people who have actually tested both, and is there any MAJOR kos that make fireblast more appealing?

What about Flamethrower or Heat Wave?

Ill probably use Fire Dance for its effect, and because it's his signature move.

So, Gale only has perfect accuracy in Rain?

Dang, that puts a damper on his ability to use bot that and his fire attacks at once.

This guy sucks..

BL anyone?

Tyranitar,Heatran Blissey?Yeah no.This is another Yanmega and as long as you use Blissey, the opponet might aswell have 5 Pokemon..I use Blissey in every team.Mandatory.

tyranitar, seriously? well considering tyranitar is weak to bugbuzz and heatran apparantly can't do anything beyond exploding against urugamosu they both really don't count. yanmega doesn't have these kind of stats, and the comparison isn't really applicable when the only similarities are bug typing and double weak to stealth rock. most teams run a spinner anyway(same vein as running a blissey every time)

tyranitar, seriously? well considering tyranitar is weak to bugbuzz and heatran apparantly can't do anything beyond exploding against urugamosu they both really don't count. yanmega doesn't have these kind of stats, and the comparison isn't really applicable when the only similarities are bug typing and double weak to stealth rock. most teams run a spinner anyway(same vein as running a blissey every time)

Tyranitar=Sand=Doryuuzu(the most powerful Pokemon this Gen in my opinion)..

I don't see why this guy is even a threat...We should all be worrying about Doryuuzu...

Deleted User 33526

Banned deucer.
Dory needs sand to even operate. Urugamosu needs nothing but a spinner which most teams have. Dory is shut down just as easily as Urugamosu, but Urugamosu has that wonderful Butterfly Dance, and can easily beat Skarm and Blissey, (Fire Dance under sun with +4 Sp. Atk 2HKOs ALL Blissey from my experience, and it's not hard to set up) So yeah.

Dory needs sand to even operate. Urugamosu needs nothing but a spinner which most teams have. Dory is shut down just as easily as Urugamosu, but Urugamosu has that wonderful Butterfly Dance, and can easily beat Skarm and Blissey, (Fire Dance under sun with +4 Sp. Atk 2HKOs ALL Blissey from my experience, and it's not hard to set up) So yeah.

Wait, your saying "under sun"..Well, under sand Dory is far more dangerous and faster.

And please, this guy is shut down by Blissey with Twave and Seismic Toss.

Deleted User 33526

Banned deucer.
Not if run with Leftovers and Protect, I've been able to get that +6 Boost to Sp. Atk/Sp. Def/ Speed easily with Thunder Wave and Seismic Toss coming at me. It's a matter of items on this guy and a matter of timing.

This guy sucks..

BL anyone?

Tyranitar,Heatran Blissey?Yeah no.This is another Yanmega and as long as you use Blissey, the opponet might aswell have 5 Pokemon..I use Blissey in every team.Mandatory.
Hes racked up quite a few kills for me. I dunno what ur talking about. And despite that terrible SR weakness, he does come with many great resistances. Like a 4x grass resistance and fighting resistance.

But he is not bad. BL or OU. I'm leaning towards OU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)