Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need someon else to battle with.

3v3 singles
DQ-3 Days
Recovery- 2 recover/5 Chill
Arena - Abandoned mine with weak, flickering light bulbs. There is also rusted mining equipment that will collapse if damaged too much. Hitting the light bulbs will shatter them and shround the entire mine in total darkness. The ground is soft enough to Dig through, and there is water dripping all around. Weather is a non-factor for obvious reasons.
@ random
I'm ok

@ Berserker
ACCEPTING CHALLENGE
BRING IT ON
switch = OK
no items
all abilities
Ok Battler. Need ref ro this battle please.

Challenging Energy Storm

2v2
Singles
3day DQ
2 recovery/3 chills
Arena: Torch Ruins

A relitevely large chamber deep in the Ruins of Alph, Torch Ruins are a chamber to test one's faith. In the room, there are five pillars of dry, splintery wood that are connected together by old rope; also dry. The is a small depression in the center the room filled with damp rock. the floor of the chamber is lined with rope that intertwines toegther- connecting the whole arena except the depression. The ceiling is lined with carvings with some Unown on the top, sleeping. There are no visible entrances/exits now that the contestants ate in the room.

2v2
Singles
2 day DQ (although sooner is preferred, if possible)
2 recovery/5 chills per Pokemon
NO EVOLVED POKEMON ALLOWED!
Arena: Basic Colosseum

A 100-foot-diameter circular arena surrounded by solid Plexiglas crowd barriers. A chain-link ceiling prevents anything from flying higher than 100 feet, but weather can come in just fine. The ground is dirt, with unbreakable bedrock about 50 feet down. Nothing other than dirt exists in the stadium to start; however, reservoirs of materials hidden in the walls allow for any sort of attack to be conjured.

SUMMARY: 100 feet across, 100 foot ceiling, 50 feet diggable dirt. No restrictions or limiting factors on moves whatsoever (i.e. Surf and Rock Slide can be wielded freely even though there's no water/giant rocks in the arena). Weather moves affect the stadium.

If you get a ref for all of your matches, this'll be your fourth battle. Since you're only allowed three at the same time, am I to assume that you're cancelling your acceptance of my earlier open challenge?
I finished my battle with Ice-eyes so It'll just be with you, Banryu, and Mewtwo.

Guess that makes me a troll then, Mander. :P Anyway, I wanted to Falcon HYES something.
Seeking: 2v2
Doubles
2 day DQ time
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills

Arena:

Corn maze
No one accepted this yet, did they? If not:

- Ability: JUST ONE!
- Items: HAHAHA no.
1v1 single battle
DQ: 3 days
No recovery moves/3 chills max

Arena: Seabreak Path

The mystical path leading to the Flower Paradise. It stretches on as far as the eye can see. Pokémon may use the ocean to battle, too. The path is about 1.5m (5 feet) above sea level.
Yes, quite, I just wanted to check how important the time factor was with you. :3

Ability = Just one!
Items = Screw that!
Both of the above matches need a ref, if you please! Thank'ee kindly.
(We seem to be just a tad understaffed in the reffing department, I'd say. o___O)

SEEKING MATCH BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD

1v1
Singles
2 day DQ time
2 Recovers / no chills

Arena=
THERES PLATFORMS EVERYWHERE

Okay, Banryu,since you and charmander are both online right now,Ill take your match if you're okay with a newb ref. If so,PM me yo teams.
and I'd certainly agree with you on that note, Banryu 0_o

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Challenging SDS

1v1 Singles
3 day DQ
2 uses of Recovery / 5 Chills
Arena: Peninsula

A small piece of land jutting out of the mainland, it is mainly comprised of wet sand. Water surrounds the peninsula, and you cannot go more than 50 feet away from the very tip towards the land. You can swim however far out you want, but there are waves that might sweep your Pokemon away. All other details are up to the ref.

Challenging Energy Storm

2v2
Singles
3day DQ
2 recovery/3 chills
Arena: Torch Ruins

A relitevely large chamber deep in the Ruins of Alph, Torch Ruins are a chamber to test one's faith. In the room, there are five pillars of dry, splintery wood that are connected together by old rope; also dry. The is a small depression in the center the room filled with damp rock. the floor of the chamber is lined with rope that intertwines toegther- connecting the whole arena except the depression. The ceiling is lined with carvings with some Unown on the top, sleeping. There are no visible entrances/exits now that the contestants ate in the room.
Still need a ref.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Alright, so I've currently got 2 other players on board for this:

Acklow, Kaxtar, Athenodoros, and Galladiator

2+2 vs. 2+2 Doubles Tag Battle
DQ: 5 Days per Trainer/1 Week per Referee
Recovery: 4 Recovery/10 Chills per Trainer
Abilities: All
Items: None (No need to make this any tougher on the ref)
Switch: KO
Arena: So far, we've agreed to a pyramid that is right next to an oasis (about 10 feet away, the oasis is about 200 sq feet in the shape of a circle), which is filled with lush growth and plenty of desert plants. There is a pool that sits next to the pyramid and it is about 15 feet deep. Battlers begin midway between the top of the pyramid and the bottom and can either climb or descend the pyramid. A Revenankh (of life) sits at the top of the pyramid, meditating and it will reward them with 30 Health. Desukan may appear randomly if the sandstorm is damaged too much (as well as Desumasu). They will Curse any Pokemon that get in their way. Sunny Day is always in effect here, with a 10% chance of a Sandstorm occurring. Although the weather is warm here, there is a decent amount of humidity in the air as well. This means that there is a 1% chance of Rain Dance of occurring on its own. And if we want to go into any deeper details, there is only a 0.0000000001% chance of Hail occurring around here. Anyways, this image sort of gives us a feeling of what the arena should look like:

Basically, we need 1 ref willing to ref this battle.

So we've got all the players, we just need a ref. Whoever refs this is officially cool and is now my 2nd best friend on Smogon...jk

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, throwin' down a challenge:

3v3 Singles
DQ - 3 Days
Recovery - 2 Recovers/4 Chills per Pokemon

Arena - Realgam Tower Stadium

Same as it appears in Pokemon XD/Colosseum. This arena provides ample space for battles of any magnitude. The ground is made of a supple clay, allowing for the use of Dig. The Colosseum is also open to the air, so weather moves are permitted. The trainers are playing for a crowd, and rowdy audience members could very well throw things to distract the Pokemon/their trainers.

ill give ya a go Ducklett

No items
All abilities
Switch = KO
I can ref this 3 page old one (sosad). PM teams, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)