Status
Not open for further replies.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Username: Yondie
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Yondie
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 5-10
What tier do you want to learn?:ADV OU / General things about playing , playstyles etc.
Tell us a little about yourself: I like pokemon.

Username:YAYtears
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:YAYtears
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:7-8 PST
What tier do you want to learn?:BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I play the trombone and am an atheletic nerd. I'm was pretty successiful with my stall team but still I'm a bit nooby. Sometimes I feel like only I live in California who's on Smogon.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: BlisseyofDoom
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: BlisseyofDoom, various plays on Blissey
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-8, 5-9 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU, BW OU mostly, maybe a little DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Well as you can see I am quite young, but capable, and I have already made a respectable name for myself in DPP OU by reaching #8 on the PO ladder. Anyway, I am trying to join in the Smogon Tour soon, which includes ADV, DPP, and BW, so I would like to learn those.
Thanks guys for getting this up ^.^

Username: Server_Crash
PO Username: Server_Crash, J. Testing
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, available most evenings
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU / ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm trapped at boarding school, but I've gotten good at Ubers and LC and now I want to get into the big OU.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: Wario is OSSIM
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: The Scientist, [~Lyra~], Wario is OSSIM
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-8, 5:00PM-8:00PM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: *yawns* I am #21 in my class. I'm your typical academically driven high schooler. I think AP Bio is a ridiculously difficult class.

I'd like to be paired up with Bloo or ENZ0 because they're both incredible battlers and incredibly nice people.

ASSIGNED TO StevenSnype

Username: AlphaJolt
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: AlphaJolt, Jolteon17
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-6, around 8-11 weeknights and various hours on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU, DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a college student from Minnesota and I love science but am not sure if I want to major in it. Some of my hobbies include reading, video games, and sports. The only sport I compete in is TaeKwonDo, nothing is more fun than kicking people in the head (and not getting in trouble for it). My favorite tier in competitive Pokemon battling is BW LittleCup. I love having debates over controversial issues and talking about philosophy and theology. Music is awesome and I've played piano for about 13 years now. I'm fairly laid back and get along with most people. Requesting ENZ0 or JabbaTheGriffin if possible. Thanks for your time!

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Username: Athenodoros
Shoddy Username: Athenodoros, Atheno
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +11, most of the weekends and 10:00+ most nights.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU, but anything really
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a Science student at university, taking standard science stuff. Pokemon-wise, I do pretty badly at laddering and only occasionally fluke tournament match wins, so I know that something is holding me back. I'm interested to learn the ropes from someone who has done particularly well in one of the three metagames. No requests, partially because there don't seem to be enough in my timezone to be picky.

Username: Jcpdragonx
PO/Shoddy Username: Jcpdragonx, Jcpdragonz, Jordy
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +10.5, (soon daylight saving ends so +9.5), 4-9PM mon-fri, 9AM-1AM Weekends (randomly)
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU, DPP OU(to a lesser extent) and Standard OU.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a grade 11 year student, my best subjects are Maths Apps, IT and Construction. I enjoy playing and watching most kinds of ball sports.
I am mainly an OU player, but I enjoy UU. I couldn't care less about Ubers and LC. I'm an okay player, I am usually on the PO server, having reached 1525 in Dpp OU and 1450 in Wifi OU. I believe I have a lot to learn with stuff like Team building and general synergy, I tend to sit down for a long time trying to team build which can drive me crazy, lol. I'm looking forward to the Smogon Tour coming up and I hope to get decent amount of points.

Assigned to StevenSnype

Username: Uthanak
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Uthanak
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern standard time, GMT -5 Will be available anytime during fridays and saturdays. On the other days it has to be between 00:00 and 4:00 AM or between 12:30 and 1:30pm
What tier do you want to learn?: DP OU or UU
Tell us a little about yourself: 13 years pokemon player but only generation 1-2, just got platinum and white and am looking to learn the ropes.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Username:HBK
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:-HBK-,Shawn Michaels(only when i DC)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT +5.5 usually avaulable from 10:00-12:00 pm in the morning.
What tier do you want to learn?:BW Ubers and maybe DPP Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm a 17 year old 11th grade student.I usually play DPP and BW OU;recently started playing ADV.Unlike some of the chumps signing up here i learnt it on my own and i'm doing decently on the ladder.Apart from these tiers i also play DPP UU and DW OU the latter being non existent on SU.I love football(not that stupid american sport) and watch EPL,Laliga and UEFA CL league.I'm a die hard fan of Chelsea and to a lesser extent Barcelona.I'm a pretty good footballer myself.Just don't hook me up with some amateur tutor.I'm a pro player and a fast learner.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Destiny Warrior
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Destiny Warrior/Darkwing Duck/Ducky Ducky
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: +5.5 GMT, 3:30 - 5:45 PM, give or take 15 minutes(weekdays), 12:00-2:00 PM Saturdays, 5:00-6:00 PM Sunday
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU is first prioirty, but DP OU and ADV OU wouldn't hurt
Tell us a little about yourself: I play doubles and triples a lot, and would like to get the hang of singles.

Username: Iggdrasil, has been refered to as "Iggy" or "Igg"
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Iggdrasil
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +10 (Australia). I'm on a "4-day on posting on Smogon, 4-day off posting on Smogon", (don't ask...) so in those 4 days I'll be available between 4pm-8pm ish; I'll go for what ever is organised.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU priority, DPPt OU is there if I get bored or something...
Tell us a little about yourself: I like pokemon, I've known it since I was like 6...

I'm a tad of a nerd, not overpowering. I like new ideas, and I like to be creative (bar the continueous 252-252-4 sets...). I don't go on PO as much as I should in order to learn about the metagame, but I do enjoy being on smogon and talking to a veriety of people. I'm looking foward to actually being good at the thing I love... Meh, thats my 1min profile, I'd rather discuss with my tutor about that stuff.

Oh, and I'm Male. Just to put it out there...

Requesting not to have a rapeist. Thanks in advance... I hope ;p.

ASSIGNED TO SOMALIA

Username: Tomahawk9
Pokemon Online Username: Tomahawk9 | chasing cars
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: +1 GMT, 11AM - 1PM Friday, in the weekend around 3-5PM (GMT +1), as well as some other random times (but not consistent)
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU, maybe a bit BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a dutch male pianoplaying person. I don't really learn for tests in school, yet iI manage to get fairly good grades. I like to listen to music a lot. Varying from Coldplay to Snow Patrol to Bob Sinclar to Tiësto to a lot of other music. Favorite music genres: 1. Alternative Rock 2. Dance 3. Pop

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: Barry4ever
Pokemon Online Username: Barry4ever
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +5:30, all days except weekends around 3-9 PM (EST)
Tell us a little about yourself: I live in India. I play tennis and dont have an ear for music. Some crap no one reads.

ASSIGNED TO MEKKAH

Username: Exclamation!
Pokemon Online: Exclamation!
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT 0, the time I'm avaliable depends on tha day, but mostly evenings
What tier do you want to learn?:ADV OU, DPPt OU, BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Is this really necessary? Requesting Setsuna or Somalia, if possible.

ASSIGNED TO HANKE

Username: Ninja-Persian
PO Username: ninja-persian
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-3, I am available many afternoons/nights on my time, which isn't a big difference from USA time.
Tell us a little about yourself: Brazilian, bilingual, love Scuba a diving, and, of course, addicted to football (soccer).

Username: rav3n_zero
Pokemon Online:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-3 7PM~10PM
Tell us a little about yourself: Old brazilian fart trying to learn competitive battling because it seems fun.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Username: Hawkstar
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Battle Username: Any variation of Hawkstar
Timezone and Usual Hours of Avaliability: GMT -5, Anytime from 5-10 PM Eastern
Time
What tier do you want to learn? BW OU
Tell us about yourself: I'm an intermediate battler looking for some help. I feel that my prediction and battle skills are adequate, but I am lacking in the team building department. Have you seen the sandstorm team I posted here in November? I haven't created a decent team since that, four months later. So, that is the main reason I am signing up for the tutoring program: To build up my team building skill.

Username: Ramza_Beoulve
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Battle Username: Ramza maybe with random digits attached
Timezone and Usual Hours of Avaliability: GMT + 1, 6pm - 12pm on weekdays
What tier do you want to learn? BW OU, BW Ubers and any other tier really, it's all good
Tell us about yourself: I've always wanted to join Battling101 and now I have the perfect opportunity, sign me up :)

edit: I realise I don't have the required amount of posts but can I asked to be judged based on the content of my posts? I really don't want to go out of my way and make a random post just for the sake of signing up, I hope you understand

Username: bish
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: BishTheEspada
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT, Pretty much any time between 8-10pm on weekdays, and any time in weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?:BW OU or ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Um, I'm someone who's been around the battling scene for a while, I've played in DP, I'm interested in learning 3rd gen OU, as I've never really played that before, and BW because my first few attempts at teams have been shambolic! Thus leading me to sign up for the renowned smogon tutoring program for help. Thanks for taking the time to read my app.

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Jiovaine11
PO Username: Jiovaine11, -Jio-
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST
Tell us a little about yourself: I am currently in my senior year of high school, going on to college in Fall of this year.Right now I've been in sort of a slump in College Algebra class, receiving numerous bad grades, but I'm still managing to hang in there without completely failing the class. I've already gotten accepted to my college of choice, but now I'm currently applying for scholarships, which I tend to put off.

I'm a pretty easy learner and easy to talk to, and I've been in this programs several times before. I haven't laddered much on the PO ladder, with the constant SandStorm teams, so I'm hoping to learn more depth to this new metagame.

Username: Veevee
PO Username: Happy!
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT, normally on after 3:30pm [After School]
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been battling from around the time when HG/SS came out and think I did pretty well at 4th gen OU. I am known as Victoria on Serebii and am currently a Gym Leader of the OSL there, so I'm not going to be completely clueless. I'm quite excited about 5th gen and so would like to think that i'll be quite an eager student. :3 As for my own life, I live in Wimbledon, I like to hang out with friends and have a good time in general. Thanks for reading!

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Username: Furai
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: PO: Mysterious, Shoddy: Furai
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +2 - I'm usually available when I'm on which is from around 3PM my time. I'm on most of the hours, not always though.
What tier do you want to learn?: Focus on BW OU and BW Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I'm a competitive battler for a year and a half, serious battling for a year. I wouldn't say I'm a bad battler, but I do have place to improve at like team building and mainly - battle skills like predictions etc. Besides school and Pokemon I enjoy hanging out with my friends.

Username: Fiction.
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Fiction, Gift for You, Takedown and many more...
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1. On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, I am available from 7 PM to 11 PM. Wednesdays and weekends will depend on what activities I have planned.
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU / BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 17 year old guy, born in England now living in France. My hobbies include playing drums and hanging out with friends. I've been wanting to learn the ADV metagame for quite some time, and I think B101 would give me a good chance to do so. The same goes for BW.

Username:bharmalm
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:toon link2, bharm, TL2, Toonl2
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT 7:00 - 9:30
What tier do you want to learn?:B/W OU
Tell us a little about yourself:well, i live in england. i like playing chess and i play the chello. i started playing pokemon competatively early ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)