Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using up four of my TC to buy two Pokes.

Nidoran- Goliath (M)
Nature: Naive (Speed increased by 15%, Accuracy increased, SpD decreased by 1) [50^2/350= 7%]
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD(-): 1
Spe(+): 58 (50x1.15=57.5, rounded up)

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Horn Attack
Helping Hand
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack

Counter
Head Smash
Sucker Punch

Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Shellder- Boreas (M)
Nature: Hasty (Def decreased by 1, Spe increased by 15%, Accuracy also increased) [46^2/500= 4%]
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Overcoat (DW): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk: 3
Def(-): 3
SpA: 2
SpD: 1
Spe: 46 (40x1.15=46)

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Tackle
Aurora Beam
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp

Rock Blast
Rapid Spin
Bubblebeam

Ice Beam
Surf
Payback

Changes made.

Temperantia, Nidoran can learn Tackle, Horn Attack and Helping Hand before level 25 by level-up. You should add those moves. You can also grab Aurora Beam on Shellder. Finally, you should put somewhere exactly what accuracy boost your Pokemon get from their +speed natures. Do these things and you are APPROVED

DarkSlay and Engineer are also APPROVED

claiming from this match

Cid the Monohm gets the usual, and is now this:
EC: 2/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Spending the 2 TC on a Pawniard.

Pawniard [Artemis] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type: Dark/Steel
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Steel: Steel STAB; ISteel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's move, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Fury Cutter
Torment
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Metal Claw

Psycho Cut
Revenge
Sucker Punch

Dig
Taunt
Thunder Wave

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Because I'm bored...

Rhyhorn Granmarg (M)
Nature: Sassy (+1 Sp. Defence, -1 Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 21 (-)

EC: 0/9

Abilities:
Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Reckless (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Attacks:
Horn Attack
Tail Whip
Stomp
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast

Crunch
Counter
Thunder Fang

Bulldoze
Rock Slide
Sandstorm

Claiming from this battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447609

2 TC (2)

Amélie the Nidorina has since evolved after participating here, so she gets 3 MC, 2 of which I'm hoarding. I'll spend one on Earth Power (level up)
EC: 9/9
MC: 3
DC: 5/5

Buggo the Caterpie gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO (using as an EC), and 1 Crowning Moment of Awesome for taking out Ultra's Rotom.
EC: 4/5
MC: 4
DC: 3/5

He evolves to Metapod!

Metapod(*) [Buggo] (Male)
Nature: Mild - Adds * to Special Attack. Subtracts * from Defense

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 2(+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 30

EC: 4/5

Abilities:
Shed Skin (Innate):This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Attacks:
Tackle*
String Shot*
Bug Bite*
Harden

Gains Harden as a level up move. Fuck yeah.

Mama the Larvitar gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO (goes to EC)
EC: 4/9

She evolves to Pupitar!

Larvitar "Mama" (F)
Nature: Brave - Attack increased by *, A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.

Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 44 (51/1.15)

Abilities:
Shed Skin (Innate):This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Attacks:
Levelup:
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Crunch
Stone Edge

TM:
Bulldoze
Protect
Brick Break

Egg:
Dragon Dance
AncientPower
Pursuit

I will spend my MCs later.

From this battle, I claim 8 Ref Tokens. This brings me up to 13 Ref tokens total, with which I'll now be going on a liddle spending spree. :3
...mostly for Myrmeleon. He really needs the help. Dx

- Vibrava learns Fly (2), Heat Wave (3), Outrage (3), and Giga Drain (3).
- Archen learns Protect (2).

13 Ref Tokens spent total

Claiming from this. Got a massive haul. Storing the 2 TC
investing the KO counter Frank the Scraggy got in EC. Whats this? Evolution dum,dum,dum,dum,dum; Frank evolved in to Scrafty!

Scrafty* (Frank) M
Nature: Brave
Type: Dark/Fight
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Stats:
Atk(+*): Rank 4
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 50 (factoring nature)
Abilities:
Shed Skin (innate):This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Moxie (innate): This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

DW:
Intimidate (can be activated):When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

Moves:
Leer*
Low Kick*
Sand Attack*
Faint Attack*
Swagger*
Headbutt*
Brick Break*
Payback*
Crunch*
Hi Jump Kick*

Drain Punch*
Dragon Dance*
Detect*
Ice Punch

Dig*
Double Team*
Focus Blast*

The the 4 MC now gained I claim Ice Punch for my new Scrafty! leaving me with 1 MC which I am storing.
Frank's counters look like this:
4/6 > 6/6 (EVOLUTION)
2/5 > 3/5
2 MC > 4 MC > 1 MC (reflecting spending and counters won[not in that order])

For Steve (Totodile) putting the KOC in his EC counters and storing the MC. counters are as follows:
1/9 > 3/9
1/5 > 2/5
0 MC > 2 MC

For Gary (Embirch) putting the KOC in EC (yet again) and I now have 3 MC so I am buying the egg move Psybeam. Counters reflected as follows:
1/9 > 3/9
1/5 > 2/5
1 MC > 3 MC > 0 MC (reflecting battle gain and spending loss)

And finally Buster (Breezi) putting the KOC into MC and grabbing the moves Air Slash (1 MC) and Venoshock (2 MC). Counters reflected as follows:
0/6 > 1/6
0/5 > 1/5
0 MC > 3 MC > 0 MC

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
I now claim Timothy, the Shiny Ledyba!

Ledyba [Timothy] (Male)

Type: Bug/Flying

Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (boosted by nature)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (lowered by nature)
Spe: 55

Moves:

Tackle
Supersonic
Comet Punch
Light Screen
Reflect
Safeguard
Mach Punch
Baton Pass
Silver Wind

Bug Bite
Drain Punch
Bide

Acrobatics
Toxic
Dig

Yup.

I'm using 2 of my 5 TC to buy Zeus the Monohm

Monohm [Zeus] (M)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-1)
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
Spe: 60

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom

DragonBreath
Power Gem
Magnet Rise

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf

Claiming from this battle (my first win QQ)

Shroomish
EC: 4/6
MC: 5

Staryu (1KO on Moves, 1 on Dream World)
EC: 6/6
MC: 5

Staryu evolves Starmie

Starmie* [Reginarate] (F)

Nature: Timid
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Type: Psychic
Psychic:Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Illuminate: (Can be activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash. Command: (Ability: Illuminate [does not take up one of your three actions per round])
Analytic (DW): (Can be enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 133 (+) (ACC=133²/1000=18)

Counters:

Attacks:

Tackle (*)
Harden (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rapid Spin (*)
Recover (*)
Camouflage (*)
Swift (*)
BubbleBeam
Hydro Pump

Aurora Beam (*)
Barrier (*)
Supersonic (*)

Scald (*)
Psychic (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Ice Beam

Bagon (1KO on Evolution)

Bagon will be evolving as well into Shelgon

Shelgon(*) Silly (M)

Nature: Hasty
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 58 (+) (ACC=58²/750=5)

Counters:

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Attacks:
Rage (*)
Bite (*)
Leer (*)
Headbutt (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ember (*)
Zen Headbutt
Double-Edge

Dragon Dance (*)
Dragon Pulse (*)
Hydro Pump (*)

Flamethrower (*)
Dragon Claw (*)
Brick Break (*)
Xaqwais, your Starmie's Water-type STAB summary is outdated, replace it with the new one from the DAT. Also, you forgot to subtract one rank of Attack for the Timid Nature. You should also put the summary for Timid and the resulting accuracy boost in there. Similarly, Shelgon's Dragon STAB summary and Hasty summary are outdated. Finally, you can add Bubblebeam to Starmie seeing as it gets it before level 25 once it evolves. Unfortunately, NOT APPROVED until all this is changed.

IAR, Banryu, DFrog, shadowbone (make sure to add that your nature is Adamant!), AlphaJolt, Pippy and Tort are APPROVED

TravelLog, all APPROVED NOW

SOS, I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you can get the 3 MC because your battle began before the change was made. Not to mention that I'm not sure if it applies if you weren't evolved and 5/5 DC when you started the match. Until I find out for sure about this, your changes to Nidoqueen are NOT APPROVED. However, Metapod and Pupitar are APPROVED (congrats on the KO with Caterpie btw ^_^)

Fire Blast, your RC use is APPROVED, but you forgot to update Octillery's EC when you evolved it. You should update that :P

Cartoons, DarkSlay must have missed it when he did his 40-some approvals. Unfortunately, when evolving you need to post the new Pokemon (or at least the stuff that changes), so NOT APPROVED until this is done.

Xaq, you still need to change Shelgon's Dragon STAB summary to the new one from the DAT. Do so and you are APPROVED.

12, giving me another AC with 5 remaining

Claiming from this, one of the best battles I've had in ages: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448998&page=2

Caesar the Pupitar evolved into Tyranitar in the course of the fight; it also gained a DC, unlocking Unnerve, and 2 MC, and 1 KOC (which is obv. going into MC). That leaves it with a total of 3 MC to spend, so I'm spending it on Counter (Gen 3 tutor), leaving me with 0 MC.

Tyranitar * [Caesar] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+ * Atk, - * SAtk)
Type:
Rock/Dark: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Sand Stream
Type: Innate
When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Ability 2: Unnerve (DW)
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SAtk: Rank 2 (-)
SDef: Rank 4
Spd: 61

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Bite*
Leer*
Sandstorm*
Screech*
Chip Away*
Rock Slide*
Scary Face*
Thrash*
Crunch
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang

Stealth Rock*
Outrage*
Curse*

Counter

Earthquake*
Rest*
Stone Edge*
Protect
Substitute

Next... Safari the Happiny gets 1 KOC from the bout, which goes into her EC. She evolves into Chansey. She uses the 2 MC to buy Psychic, a BW TM. She also gets Softboiled, Defense Curl, DoubleSlap, Minimize, Tail Whip, Sing, and Growl from pre-L25 moves. Here she is now:

Chansey (Safari) [Female]

Type: Normal: Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Nature: Modest (+1 SAtk -1 Atk)

Abilities: Natural Cure:

This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Serene Grace:

This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Healer (DW):

This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats:
HP: 140
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SAtk: Rank 3 (+)
SDef: Rank 4
Speed: 50

Attacks:
Pound
Charm
Copycat
Refresh
Sweet Kiss
Softboiled
Tail Whip
Minimize
DoubleSlap
Growl
Defense Curl
Sing

Aromatherapy
Counter
Substitute

Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Psychic

All right, who's next... Mia the Shiny Minccino. She got 1 KOC, which I'm putting into her EC*; she now has 3 EC, 2 MC, and 3 DC. Not posting her because these changes are minimal.

Now... Nappa the Gastly. He got 2 KOC from his well-timed Perish Song, plus the customary 1 EC and 2 MC. 1 KOC will go into EC, giving him 3/4/9 total, and 1 will go into MC, giving him 3 of those to spend. With those, I will get Hex (BW Level-Up) and Toxic (BW TM), putting me back at 0.

Now for Beau the Bulbasaur. Sadly, he didn't get any KOC, but he still got an EC, evolving him into Ivysaur. I'm storing his 2 MC for later, more expensive purchases.

Ivysaur (Beau) [Male]
Nature: Modest
Typing: Grass/Poison: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities: Overgrow:

When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Chlorophyll (DW):

During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SAtk: Rank 4 (+)
SDef: Rank 3
Speed: 60

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
PoisonPowder
Sleep Powder
Take Down
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent
Growth
Solarbeam
Synthesis

Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Petal Dance

Toxic
Venoshock
Sunny Day
Substitute

Bertha the Drilbur gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC; I use those MC to buy Drill Run and Sandstorm (BW Level-Up), leaving her at 2/0/2 respectively.

Finally, I use 2 of the 3 TC I garner from the encounter to purchase this gem:

Bagon [Fafnir] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (Speed*23/20; +7.7% Acc; -1 Rank Def)
Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 58 (+)

EC: 0/4/9

Attacks:
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember

Hydro Pump
Dragon Rush
Dragon Pulse

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Right, spending 2 TC on a Drilbur.

DrilburDamn Sexy (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Typing:

Abilities:
Sand Rush: This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Force: This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mold Breaker:(DW)

Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)(DW)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 68

EC 0/6
MC 0
DW 0/5

Moves:

Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud-Slap
Fury Swipes
Metal Claw
Dig
Hone Claws

Submission
Crush Claw
Iron Defense

X-Scissor
Rock Slide
Sandstorm

Lord Jesseus, on your post with the approval of Horsea, its Speed should be at 51, not 52. Everything else though is fine. Approved.
Are you guys kidding me? It was 51, because I subtracted 15% (60-15%(9) = 51). Then Danmantincan said not approved and told me I had to divide by 1.15 and it was 52 (60/1.15=52.17731....). So I think there needs to be some discussion among the approvers here because obviously someone is doing something wrong.

Also it seems Kadabra also got enough DC for Magic Guard, so I'll mention that (don't know if I actually have to say so or if having 5 DC is enough...)

Lord Jesseus, I've talked to DarkSlay. dan was right; you have to divide by 1.15, so it should be 52. That isn't technically a 15% decrease, but Deck has decided to keep it that way anyway to reduce speed ties. So in conclusion it should be 52. Sorry for the trouble

Approving everything else in a few minutes, just wanted to clear that up.

Ok, cool. I'm not complaining, actually benefits me slightly, but It does seem wrong to me that its /1.15 and not x0.85...

Also, almost forgot, buying a Thick Club with my 6 TC for Cubone.

Ok, Terrador, elDino, Fire Blast, zarator and Lord Jesseus are APPROVED

TravelLog, don't forget to tell us what Pokemon you're claiming for :P I know it's Meta, so APPROVED

11, giving me an AC with 1 left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)