Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottonee lady! The school kid didn't work out so I used the aroma lady from HGSS. This is my third trainer sprite. any other requests?

Uhm, do a Gloom or Oddish Trainer sprite. I want something to go with my Bellossom Trainer Sprite. I swear I have it somewhere on this comp... I'll go look for that.

Simple spriting-related question: Does anyone use iaza.com and can tell me how to transfer an image from there to the forums?

Simple spriting-related question: Does anyone use iaza.com and can tell me how to transfer an image from there to the forums?
You can just copy+paste it. If not, you can copy the link of the picture, and paste it up here where you insert images (picture of the Mountains and Moon on yellow)

Trainer as Pokemon Sprites? I think I did some... Ah, here we go! *Pulls out old sprites and updates them* Whaddaya think? I might abandon these and make another though...

Thoughts on the two?

Yeah, you've got a point with the really pale skin. I might go back and change it later, but right now I'm really liking the 2nd, so I'll probably just enter that one. Meanwhile, I need to work on some of my Pans. After Pandoom, inspiration on how to do them just kinda dropped off.

My WSC wip (which is basicly finished). Anybody see anythin worth improving? It's Elesa's (whatever her name is) body, whilst EVERYTHING else (hair, detailing, tail-pants) are Scratched.

The tail needs some work. I get the whole mermaid idea, but it kinda looks like a frilled slug tail. Make some more emphasis that it's bending and you should be good to go.

I agree with Master Win with everything. Also, it's a small detail, but I'd patch up the straps in her shirt so it's whole. I think it'd look better.

My WSC entry:

It`s an Afro Bull football player thing. I used a Football player fot the base, Bouffalant`s fro+colours and I got the left(our right) arm from Marshal.

Edit: Here's an animated version of Nyan Feebas that I posted before:

I've also decided to make a Nyan Cat dex. If you have a request, please let me know!

Very nice Dela! Makes them look like neon pokemon! :D Here's a WIP on my heracross trainer for the WSC.

Plasma grunt seemed appropriate seeing as they both have armour on. Heracross is a ringbearer of sorts and carries the axe into battle, then gives it to the warrior. I edited it by getting rid of any grey that showed, and gave the shoulder pads some spikes, like the ones on heracrosses forearms. Can I get some C&C please?

Very nice Dela! Makes them look like neon pokemon! :D Here's a WIP on my heracross trainer for the WSC.

Plasma grunt seemed appropriate seeing as they both have armour on. Heracross is a ringbearer of sorts and carries the axe into battle, then gives it to the warrior. I edited it by getting rid of any grey that showed, and gave the shoulder pads some spikes, like the ones on heracrosses forearms. Can I get some C&C please?
imo, the axe is rather unnecesary, seeing as it draws some attention away from the Trainer Sprite in question. Also, would you be able to scratch some crevaces on his torso, resembling Heracross's torso? It'd add a little bit more resemblance to Heracross / appear more "armor-ly" than your current sprite.

Also guys, I came up with a really good idea for my NEW WSC entry (since I grew to dislike the Seaking).

Arghonaut and Cap'n Louis are ready for battle!
C&C?

@TT13: I really like it! 'Tis creative. The eyepatch seems a bit wonky to me, though.

@Dela_Cruz/Master Win: Neon? They look like jelly to me. Or like instead of gummy bears, gummy Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)