Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

There it is. Not perfect, but it's alright I guess. Oh, and sorry for the BG not being transperant, my computer screwd it up apperantly.

Hey, if anyone's interested in taking a request, I would like to have a trainer sprite be made.
Here are the base elements:

-Twin trainers; one male, one female (ie it could be one of the pairs of in-game trainers like the couples, etc)

-The girl has black hair, the boy is blonde.

-Their color patterns on their clothes should have a form of contrast, with an overall darker color scheme for the girl and a lighter one for the boy.

-Any other characteristics are at the spriter's discretion, but remember: the trainers are related, so a relatively similar appearance would make the most sense.

i was gonna do WSC so i passed by Woobat and Cottonee and thought "hey these are pretty useless pokemon AND THEY LOOK ALIKE" so i changed my mind and made a disguise instead

also to todris: I think it's a good concept, but maybe change the positions of the arms so the back one is higher in comparison to the one on our right. the shading on the body also looks a bit lumpy and not very round.

Hey i just joined ASB, and was curious if someone would make me a sprite of Roy Mustang from Full-metal Alchemist. Try for something serious please. if you could that would be greatly appericated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)