Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First battle, first win!

EC: 0/9 > 2/9 (KOC)
MC: 0 > 2 > 0
DC: 0/5 > 1/5

With the MC he'll buy Substitute (2 MC), back to 0 MC now.

EC: N/A
MC: 0 > 2 > 1
DC: 0/5 > 2/5 (KOC)

With the MC he'll buy dragon claw and stockpile the other one.

Apparently with compoundeyes and a + speed nature Syclar has 80% accurate sheer cold. So I'll use the 2 TC I got from that battle to buy one!

Syclar (F)
Nature: Hasty (+ Speed -Defence)
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
Technician (DW locked): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 105 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

+30% accuracy

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (15)
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Counter
Superpower
Spikes

Dig
Struggle Bug
ice Beam

This match gives me another 6 RC, bringing me up to 89.

I'm spending 3 on Sphinx's EC to evolve him into Luxray. He'll use his 3 MC to learn Helping Hand (egg), and takes 5 RC to learn Thunder Fang (LU) and Frustration (BW TM) and Light Screen (BW TM).

Luxray (Sphinx) M
Nature: Mild (Adds 1 to Special Attack; Subtracts 1 from Defense)

Type: Electric
Electric: STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Rivalry: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group.

Intimidate: (Can Be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Guts: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 70
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Charge
Bite
Roar
Swagger
Crunch
Wild Charge
Thunder Fang

Helping Hand
Ice Fang
Signal Beam
Fire Fang

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Hidden Power Water (7)
Protect
Frustration
Light Screen

Total Moves: 19

Thorn the Leafeon takes 10 RC to learn Frustration (BW TM), Toxic (BW TM), Reflect (BW TM), Synthesis (LU), and Seed Bomb (Past Gen Tutor).

This puts me at 71 RC.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
danmantincan (x_x), The Royal Guard, zarator, NJiggly, Doran Dragon, Kaxtar, and rickheg are APPROVED.

Ragnarokalex: Dark Pulse costs 3 MC. This would bring Missy down to -1 MC, so NOT APPROVED.
Voldemort: You list Syclar as having a Brave nature but use a Hasty nature instead. Also, note the Acc boost (30%). Fix these things and you are APPROVED.

2.2 + 0.9 = 3 and 1.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3456452

I'z be gettin my Cyclohmz!

First, though, I regain the 2 MC I spent on Taunt a while ago, in addition to the 2 MC, 1 EC and 1 KO/MC from the battle. I also get 2 TC, bringing me to 7.

Duclohm uses the EC to evolve, learning Whirlwind, Bide and Tri-Attack as it levels up. It also uses the 7 MC it now has to learn Ice Beam (2 MC), Dragon Pulse (1 MC) and Earthquake (2 MC), leaving it with 2.

Zeus the Cyclohm(M)

Nature:
Modest - Adds * to SpA, Takes * from Att

Type:
Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust - (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static - (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: Fully Evolved
MC: 2
DC: Unlocked

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leer
-Dragon Rage
-Charge
-Thundershock
-Rain Dance
-Twister
-Spark
-Sonicboom
-Hydro Pump
-Heal Bell
-Signal Beam
-Flamethrower
-Substitute
-Discharge
-Slack Off
-Magnet Rise
-Hurricane
-Shock Wave
-Torment
-Light Screen
-Surf
-Volt Switch
-Thunder Wave
-Dragon Tail
-Protect
-Roar
-Double Team
-Charge Beam
-Toxic
-Draco Meteor
-Hidden Power [Grass]
-Power Gem
-Swift
-Trick Room
-Sleep Talk
-Rest
-Double Hit
-Weather Ball
-Whirlwind
-Bide
-Tri-Attack
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Pulse
-Earthquake

EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450025&page=11

I get 3 TC and 3 BP.

I buy an Elixir for 10 TC, bringing me to 0.

Also, Hades gets 6 MC, and learns Thunder Fang and Ice Fang.

Claiming 4 BT from here.

EDIT: Also, claiming 80 BT from here as well.

EDIT2: With these claims, I reach 208 BT. So, I'm gonna train another Pokémon.

Sableye

First of all, I'll unlock his DW ability with 5 BT.

Then, I'm gonna buy him the following moves: Knock Off (Level Up, 1 BT), Faint Attack (Level Up, 1 BT), Punishment (Level Up, 1 BT), Shadow Claw (Level Up, 1 BT), Power Gem (Level Up, 1 BT), Confuse Ray (Level Up, 1 BT), Foul Play (Level Up, 1 BT), Zen Headbutt (Level Up, 1 BT), Shadow Ball (Level Up, 1 BT), Mean Look (Level Up, 1 BT), Captivate (Egg move, 3 BT), Feint (Egg move, 3 BT), Flatter (Egg move, 3 BT), Metal Burst (Egg move, 3 BT), Moonlight (Egg move, 3 BT), Nasty Plot (Egg move, 3 BT), Sucker Punch (Egg move, 3 BT), Body Slam (3rd gen tutor, 3 BT), Counter (3rd gen tutor, 3 BT), Double-edge (3rd gen tutor, 3 BT), Dynamicpunch (3rd gen tutor, 3 BT), Endure (3rd gen tutor, 3 BT), Fire Punch (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Gravity (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Ice Punch (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Icy Wind (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Low Kick (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Mimic (3rd gen tutor, 3 BT), Mud-slap (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Ominous Wind (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Pain Split (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Role Play (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Seismic Toss (3rd gen tutor, 3 BT), Signal Beam (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Sleep Talk (3rd gen tutor, 3 BT), Thunderpunch (4th gen tutor, 3 BT), Focus Punch (4th gen TM, 3 BT), Water Pulse (4th gen TM, 3 BT), Shock Wave (4th gen TM, 3 BT), Snatch (4th gen TM, 3 BT), Dark Pulse (4th gen TM, 3 BT), Hone Claws (BW TM, 2 BT), Calm Mind (BW TM, 2 BT), Hidden Power [Fighting] (7 BP) (BW TM, 2 BT), Sunny Day (BW TM, 2 BT), Taunt (BW TM, 2 BT), Protect (BW TM, 2 BT), Rain Dance (BW TM, 2 BT), Telekinesis (BW TM, 2 BT), Dig (BW TM, 2 BT), Psychic (BW TM, 2 BT), Brick Break (BW TM, 2 BT), Rock Tomb (BW TM, 2 BT), Aerial Ace (BW TM, 2 BT), Torment (BW TM, 2 BT), Facade (BW TM, 2 BT), Attract (BW TM, 2 BT), Thief (BW TM, 2 BT), Low Sweep (BW TM, 2 BT), Fling (BW TM, 2 BT), Incinerate (BW TM, 2 BT), Embargo (BW TM, 2 BT), Payback (BW TM, 2 BT), Flash (BW TM, 2 BT), Poison Jab (BW TM, 2 BT), Swagger (BW TM, 2 BT), Substitute (BW TM, 2 BT) and Snarl (BW TM, 2 BT). This makes up for 10 level up moves, 31 between egg moves, tutor moves and 4th gen TM moves, and 27 BW TM moves.

5+10*1+31*3+27*2 = 5+10+93+54 = 162 BT

I appear to have purchased sandstorm twice on my Rhyhorn. If I can, I would like to replace it with Frustration, another BW TM.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Steampowered and Leethoof are APPROVED.

3.1 + 0.2 = 3 and 3.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450025&page=11
+8 BT

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3456338
+4 BT

Anyway, I have 6 RC and 157 BT. Gonna go on a little spending spree :D

Level-Up (1x7)
Pursuit
Psychic
Iron Defense
Agility
Hammer Arm
Zen Headbutt
Hyper Beam

Tutor (3x10)
Block
Body Slam
DynamicPunch
Endure
Fury Cutter
Ice Punch
Signal Beam
Swift
ThunderPunch
Trick

BW TM (2x23)
Psyshock
Toxic
Protect
Telekinesis
Rain Dance
Frustration
Earthquake
Return
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Double Team
Sludge Bomb
Aerial Ace
Rest
Explosion
Giga Impact
Rock Polish
Bulldoze
Grass Knot
Swagger
Substitute
Flash Cannon
Rock Smash

Past Gen TM (3x3)
Stealth Rock
Sleep Talk
Flash

Level-Up (1x7)
Swallow
Fling
Snatch
Snore
Harden
Covet
Rollout

Egg (3x2)
After You
Charm

Tutor (3x6)
DynamicPunch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Mimic
Superpower
ThunderPunch

BW TM (2x14)
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Return
Frustration
Fire Blast
Blizzard
Thunder
Swagger
Wild Charge
Rock Tomb
Facade
Retaliate
Work Up
Rock Smash

Past Gen TM (3x4)
Water Pulse
Pay Day
Submission
Whirlpool

7 + 30 + 46 + 9 + 7 + 6 + 18 + 28 + 12 = 6 RC + 157 BT. I have 0 BT left :(

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yay...

Well, I get 4 TC, & 16 KO Counters to distribute among my mons.
---

Excadrill [Shovrill] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 8 (+4 MC, +4 KO Counters) > 0
-Learns Toxic, Protect, Return, & Facade (All BW TM)
---

Camerupt [Tormeldon] (M)
-Learns Rest (BW TM), Yawn, & Iron Head (Both BW Egg Moves)
---

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
-Learns Light Screen, Reflect, Substitute, & Trick Room (All BW TM)
---

Stunfisk [Shockish] (M)
EC: N/A
-Learns Flail, Fissure (Both BW Level-Up), Toxic, Protect, & Thunder Wave (All BW TM)
---
That's all.

OK, I want a new pokemon just because.

Ralts - Playa (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 attack, -1 Sp.Attack)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9

Attacks (13):
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heat Pulse

Shadow Sneak
Destiny Bond
Encore

Return
Light Screen
Reflect

So after much hard work...
http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=4824&pp=10&page=7

First of all, 6 TC just for showing up, and then according to Zarator there's some sort of achievement which means I get an extra 30 TC (IAR evidently has not been told...).
So +36 TC in all. That raises my total to 51. I think I'll buy an Eviolite and and EXP Share with that, dropping me back to 11.

Alakazam, Galvantula, Marowak and Machamp get 6 MC Each. I'll also distribute the 16 KOC such that Machamp and Zam get 6 each and Marowak gets 4 (none for Galvy). That makes their totals:
Alakazam: 0+6+6=12
Machamp: 0+6+6=12
Marowak:0+6+4=10
Galvantula: 1+6=7

New moves!
Galvantula is running out of moves to purchase but will pick up Discharge, Signal Beam, Pursuit.
7-1-1-3=2
Marowak will grab: Endeavour, Bone Rush, Perish Song, Outrage, Bulldoze.
10-1-1-3-3-2=0
Machamp will learn: Hidden Power (Grass 7), Focus Blast, Dig, Bullet Punch, Magic Coat.
12-2-2-2-3-3=0
Zam will get: Role Play, Guard Split, Magic Coat, Torment, Shock Wave
12-1-3-3-2-3=0

Whew, that's all for now.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Engineer (Snorlax Scares me, how many moves does that thing have o_O) ; Simonsays ; IAR (Congrats, you gain 30 TC for being first to finish CoT HM) ; Metal Bagon ; Lord Jesseus (Congrats!) Approved

8 + 5 = 1 AC (Brings me to 2 UC) and 3.

Claiming from two Scratchet losses.

From the two matches (here and here), I gain 4 TC.

In total, Pontiac the Scratchet gains 2 EC, 4 MC, and 2 DC. He'll use his MC to buy Bulk Up (Level Up), Work Up (Level Up), Submission (Level Up), and Taunt (Level Up).

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450918&page=8

+= 4 BT => 134

EDIT: Cheers Leethoof, it's been a while.

EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3456133&page=3

Nidhogg the Dragonite
Gets 3 MC and 1 KO MC, bringing him to 6. He learns Endure (3 MC) and Aqua Jet (3 MC).

Nestor the Slowking
Gets 3 MC and 2 KO MC, bringing him to 5. He learns Heal Pulse (1 MC), Slack Off (1 MC), Brine (3 MC).

Astraea the Starmie
Gets 3 MC, bringing her to 4. She learns Double Team (2 MC) and Telekinesis (2 MC).

Sadface

Atheno, I think you get 4 BT (2 for opening post).

I get 1 BP, 1 TC, 2 HC which I split between his EC and DC.
EC: 3/9
MC:0
DC: 3/5

Also, getting this thingy.

Trapinch
Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Special Defense) (+5% Accuracy)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 12 (10*1.15=12)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter
: (Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Arena Trap: (Innate) This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.
Sheer Force (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks (20):
Bite
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb

Endure
Earth Power
Flail

Double Team
Rock Slide
Substitute

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee 6 rc

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I get 34 BT from this TLR.

Tyranitar gets Thunder Wave, Aqua Tail and Double Team for 6 (he already has 1 MC).
Snorlax gets Reflect, Double Team, Rock Slide, Focus Punch, and Thunder Wave for 12.
Dragonite gets Reflect, Double Team and Thunder Wave for 7.
One Water Gem, one Rock Gem for 6.
Other 3 saved.

<Terrador> MK, summary:
<Terrador> Get Thunder Wave on Tyranitar, Snorlax, and Dragonite ; get Reflect on Snorlax and Dragonite; get all the Rock/Ground/Water coverage you can on all three mons; get Double Team on all mons

blame him if it's wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)