Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Dummy, Wilde and Maxim Approved, I go to 2.3 UC.

BM: You can reclaim 2 MC for a thunder-wave, yes.

---

+2 CC (21 CC)

Using the Lucky Egg to have Éget gain 2 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC. The KOC also goes into EC, putting her up to 7/9 EC, enough for 2 UC to evolve into Chandelure. The DC makes a DC of 5/5, unlocking Shadow Tag, and the 2 MC are spent on Inferno and Memento.

+3 UC.

They get poured into Klinklang to move it's DC to 5/5. I'm left at 0.3 UC.

Chandelure [Éget] (F)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed [+10% Accuracy], -1 Atk)

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Flash Fire (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Flame Body (Innate): This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Shadow Tag (DW) (Innate): Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 92 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Astonish
Confuse Ray
Curse
Ember
Fire Spin
Flame Burst
Hex
Imprison
Inferno
Memento
Minimize
Night Shade
Overheat
Pain Split
Shadow Ball
Smog
Will-O-Wisp

Clear Smog
Endure
Heat Wave

Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Taunt

Move Total: 24

Self Approved.

I have 5CC and am buying these two mons for trades

Cleffa [Haruhi] (Female)
Nature: Modest
Type: Normal - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Cute Charm (Innate): This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Magic Guard (Innate): This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Friend Guard (DW-Locked) ((Innate)): The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-1)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+1)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 15
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

Moves:
Pound
Charm
Encore
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Copycat
Magical Leaf

Aromatherapy
Substitute
Mimic

Shadow Ball
Protect
Fire Blast

Buneary [Electra] (Female)
Nature: Impish (-Sp.Atk & +Def)
Type: Normal - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away (Innate): This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Klutz (Can be disabled): The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, though an item is necessary to pull it off.
Limber (DW - Locked) ((Innate)): This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (+1)
SpA: Rank 1 (-1)
Spe: 85
Base Rank Total: 14

Moves:
Splash
Pound
Defense Curl
Foresight
Endure
Frustration
Quick Attack
Jump Kick

Ice Punch
Fake Out
Encore

Substitute
Protect
Double team

Dragonair(Metaknight)(Male)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Nature: Hasty(-Defence, +15 Speed, +9.72(10)acc)

Abilities:
Inner Focus:
Type: Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Multiscale:
This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon during the round will be halved.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 92(+)(80*1.15)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 22

EC:9/9
MC:0
DC:5/5

Level Up Moves:
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Roost
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Aqua Tail
Outrage
Safeguard
Dragon Dance
Hyper Beam
Hurricane

Egg Moves
Aqua Jet
Dragon Rush
Extreme Speed

TM/HM Moves
Rain Dance
Thunder bolt
Thunder
Ice Beam
Protect

Total Moves: 24

Evolved, used KOc in DC, and a UC as well to max it out

Then I get Fire Punch, Thunder Punch and Roost as before 25 level up moves, and then I his 4 MC to buy Safeguard, Dragon Dance, Hyper Beam and Hurricane. I'll spend 4 more of my UC, bringing me down to 5 on Rain Dance and Thunder

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
King Serperior, BM-Zeo approved.

Flamestrike and Shockstrike are our winners!

Flamestrike gets 2 CC
Shockstrike gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Shadowstrike gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Flamestrike gets 3 MC and 1 KOC

Quagsires gets 2 CC
Staryu gets 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC, and 1 KOC
Draco gets 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC, and 1 KOC
Nom gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 EC.

smashlloyd20 gets 2 UC.
I get 5 UC.
56.3. Stockpiling. Self-approved.

A quick link to my profile to check stuff

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464818
Rewards: 11 CC
Ninetails: 12 MC, 3 KOC
Togekiss: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Revenankh: 3 MC, 2 KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467378
Both players get 2 CC
I get 3 UC
Scyther gets 2 MC, 1 EC, and one KOC.
Venomoth gets 2 MC, and one DC.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467297
Elevator Music gets 2 CC and a win!
Necturna gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Morufon the Venomoth gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Abagoora the Carracosta gets 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467764
Elevator_music gets 2 CC
Necturna: 2 MC 1 DC
Porygon2: 2 MC 1 EC 1 DC 2 KOC
7 UC from a tournament match here, and 3 UC each from normal matches here, here, and here.

16 + 6 + 16 + 16 + 14 = 68 UC from reffing facilities, for a total of 84 UC with the other matches added in.

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 17 CC / 84 UC
Kyukon (Ninetales): 12 MC / 3 KOC
Togekissu (Togekiss): 3 MC / 1 KOC
(Revenankh): 3 MC / 2 KOC
Morufon (Venomoth): 4 MC / 2 DC / 1 KOC
Porigon2 (Porygon2): 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 DC / 2 KOC
Abagoora (Carracosta): 2 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
(Necturna): 4 MC / 2 DC / 1 KOC[/box]
---
Currency Counter: 35 ---> 52 ---> 32 (spending)

Firstly, both Venomoth and Necturna have 5 DC now. I'm also going to put Porygon2's KOC and Carracosta's KOC into their DC, and then put 4 UC into Camerupt's DC and 2 UC into Carracosta's DC. This means Venomoth, Camerupt, Porygon2, Carracosta, and Necturna have their DW abilities unlocked. [6 UC]

Then, I'm going to put 4 UC into Porygon2's EC to evolve it: [4 UC]

(Porygon-Z gains Nasty Plot upon evolution)

Porygon-Z [PorigonZ] (N)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 90
Base Rank Total: 20
Total Moves: 45

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Agility
Conversion
Conversion 2
Defense Curl
Discharge
Hyper Beam
Lock-On
Magic Coat
Magnet Rise
Nasty Plot (+)
Psybeam
Recover
Recycle
Sharpen
Signal Beam
Tackle
Tri Attack
Zap Cannon

Bide
Charge Beam
Double Team
Flash
Ice Beam
Protect
Psyshock
Psywave
Rain Dance
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Skull Bash
SolarBeam
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Teleport
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick Room

Endure
Gravity
Icy Wind
Pain Split
Swift
Trick

I'm going to put Ninetales's 3 KOC into MC, Togekiss's 1 KOC into MC, Revenankh's 2 KOC into MC, Venomoth's 1 KOC into MC, and Necturna's 1 KOC into MC.

Now for purchases:
- Kyukon (Ninetales): Payback (Level-Up), Captivate (Level-Up), Calm Mind (BW TM), Sunny Day (BW TM), Rest (BW TM), Hyper Beam (BW TM), Attract (BW TM), Sleep Talk (Past Gen TM), Curse (Past Gen TM), Role Play (Past Gen Tutor), and Ominous Wind (Past Gen Tutor) for 24 MC. [9 UC]
- Togekissu (Togekiss): Wish (Level-Up), Double-Edge (Level-Up), Last Resort (Level-Up), Endeavor (Past Gen Tutor), Heat Wave (Past Gen Tutor), Substitute (BW TM), Snore (Past Gen TM), and Defog (Past Gen TM) for 17 MC. [13 UC]
- (Revenankh): Punishment (Level-Up), Grudge (Level-Up), Smack Down (BW TM), Helping Hand (Past Gen Tutor), Knock Off (Past Gen Tutor), and Sucker Punch (Past Gen Tutor) for 13 MC. [8 UC]
- Morufon (Venomoth): Hidden Power (Ground, 7) (BW TM), Air Cutter (Past Gen Tutor), Ominous Wind (Past Gen Tutor), Tailwind (Past Gen Tutor), Twister (Past Gen Tutor), String Shot (Past Gen Tutor), Mimic (Past Gen Tutor) and Razor Wind (Past Gen TM) for 23 MC. [18 UC]
- PorigonZ (Porygon-Z): Embargo (Level-Up), Blizzard (BW TM), Thunder (BW TM), Rest (BW TM), Sleep Talk (Past Gen TM), Snore (Past Gen TM), Mimic (Past Gen Tutor), and Uproar (Past Gen Tutor) for 19 MC. [17 UC]
- Abagoora (Carracosta): Brine (Level-Up), Hydro Pump (Level-Up), Iron Defense (Egg Move), and Whirlpool (Egg Move) for 8 MC. [6 UC]
- (Necturna): Future Sight (Egg Move), Leaf Storm (Egg Move), and Attract (BW TM) for 8 MC. [3 UC]

That should leave me with no UC.

I'm also going to buy an Exp. Share for 20 CC, leaving me with 32 CC.

Spending 7 CC to change my Whimsicott's nature from Calm to Timid.

Whimsicott (Fluttershy) Female
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe, +21% Acc, -Atk)
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Infiltrator: (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.
Chlorophyll (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 134 (116x1.15)
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (23 total)
Physical:
Razor Leaf

Special:
Absorb
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Gust
Hidden Power Fire (7)
Hurricane
Mega Drain
Solarbeam

Charm
Cotton Guard
Cotton Spore
Encore
Endeavor
Grasswhistle
Growth
Leech Seed
Poisonpowder
Stun Spore
Substitute
Sunny Day
Switcheroo
Taunt

Spending my remaining 7 CC to change my Beldum's nature from Adamant to Quiet.

Beldum (Cyborg) -
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks: (4 total)
Physical:
Headbutt
Iron Head
Take Down
Zen Headbutt

Special:

Claiming.

CC: 0->3

Revenankh:
DC: 1->2
MC: 0->3 (EXP. Share)->1
Moves: Punishment, Revenge (LU)

Eevee:
EC: 4->5
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 3->4
Moves: Toxic (BW TM)

Syclar:
EC: 3->4
DC: 2->3
Moves: X-Scissor, Hail (LU)
I will also refund my 2 MC for Ice Beam as a TM, and claim it as a LU move. With the extra MC I will buy Avalanche (LU).

Minccino:
EC: 0->1
DC: 0->1
Moves: Wake-Up Slap, Charm (LU)

Slowpoke:
EC: 3->4
DC: 2->3
Moves: Toxic (BW TM)

That will be all.

wow i got lucky as fudge

Tahlzara the Electivire
22 MC+4 KOC spent to learn Swagger (2), Substitute (4), Volt Switch (6), Double Team (8), Magnet Rise (11), Rest (13), Sleep Talk (16), Giga Impact (17), Rain Dance (19), Body Slam (22), Flamethrower (24), and Focus Blast (26 phew)

Azavel the Togekiss
19 MC +2 KOC spent to learn Counter (3), Fly (5), Psyshock (7), Swift (10), Heal Bell, (13), Tailwind (16), Substitute (18), and Endure (21)

Malspar the Infernape
12 MC +2 KOC +1 UC spent to learn Substitute (2), Toxic (4), Sunny Day (6), Flame Charge (8), Overheat (10), Aerial Ace (12), and Swift (15)

+1 Coba Berry
+1 Cherish Ball
+1 Muscle Band
+1 Oran Berry
+1 Leppa Berry
+1 Macho Brace
+3 Pokeballs
+12 CC

+1

Abra (Therail) Male
Nature:
Timid
Type:
Psychic: STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize:
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard (DreamWorld):
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 0 (-)
Def: 1
SpA: 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 104 (+) (+30% Accuracy & Evasion
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks: 12 Total
Teleport

Encore
Skill Swap
Light Screen

Counter
Magic Coat
Endure

Psyshock
Taunt
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Torment

Therail the Abra
1 EC up to 1
3 MC spent to learn Counter
1 DC up to 1
also going to spend 10 UC to teach Therail: Magic Coat (3), Endure (6), Shadow Ball (8), and Torment (10)

not gonna bother claiming the Staravia, wont ever do anything with it.

Alright, also going to spend some of my 83 CC on some nature changes & items

Kormahs the Hydreigon: Rash -> Brave -7 CC
Expert Belt -20 CC
Ground Gem -3 CC
Ice Gem -3 CC
Psychic Gem -3 CC
Ghost Gem -3 CC
Fighting Gem -3 CC
Fire Gem -3 CC
Reaper Cloth -8 CC
Link Cable -8 CC

equaling a total of 61 CC spent

Time to get my 'mon claim on:

Voodoll (Knight) [M]
Nature: Lonely [Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense]
Type: Normal/Dark
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Insomnia: (Innate)
This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Normalize: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have four (4) more Base Attack Power.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When This Pokemon is struck by an opponents attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 70

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Astonish
Copycat
Mimic
Pain Split
Spite
Grudge
Charge
Follow Me
Pin Missile

Baton Pass
Imprison
Counter

Protect
Taunt
Psychic

Moves: 15

Cubone (Domino) [M]
Nature: Brave [Adds one (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.]
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Rock Head:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
LightningRod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.
Battle Armour (DW): This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 30 (35/1.15)
-10 Eva.

Attacks:
Bone Club
Growl
Tail Whip
Bone Whip
Headbutt
Leef
Focus Energy
Bonemerang
Rage

Iron Head
Perish Song
Belly Drum

Smack Down
Rock Slide
Earthquake

Moves: 15

Vulpix (Celest) [F]
Nature: Timid [Multiplies base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Normally, Max: 30]). The Divisor is 870 for fully evolved Pokemon, 580 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 435 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 290 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts one (1) Rank from Attack]
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire:
(Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Drought (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is sent out, it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 75 (65*1.15)
+13% Acc.

Attacks:
Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Quick Attack
Fire Spin
Will-O-Wisp
Roar
Confuse Ray
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Safeguard

Disable
Extrasensory
Hypnosis

Energy Ball
Substitute
Protect

Moves: 17

Also buying a Link Cable and Thick Club.

CC: 43 -> 23

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
SubwayJ, Emmas (0.2), waterwarrior, AOPSUser, Destiny Warrior, RagnarokAlex (0.2), EndQuote, Leethoof approved.

This was not approved earlier because I had double-claimed Protect. Now this is fixed.

Snorunt - Ryn (F)
Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: [Innate] When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Ice Body: [Innate] This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Moody [DW - Locked]: [Innate] This Pokemon's feelings are always fluctuating, and its mood at any given time greatly influences how it can act from one round to the next. In addition to its general nature, this Pokemon displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 12

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect

Bide
Disable
Spikes

Frost Breath
Light Screen
Safeguard

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467813

2CC get
Munchlax gets 1EC/2MC/1DC and 1KOc

Going to pick Earthquake up with my two MC and use my KOc on EC

EDIT: Using those 6 CC on a Porygon(4) and an Embirch(2) Why? Wynaut?

Porygon(Cybermon)(Genderless)
Type: Normal

Abilities:

Trace:
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Command: (Ability: Trace (Target Ability) )

Download:
At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Analytic(DW):
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 16

Level Up Moves:
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise

Tutor Moves:
Icy Wind
Pain Split
Thunder Wave

TM/HM Moves:
Ice Beam
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Total Moves:

Embirch(Rigon)(Male)
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10 Eva)

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 43(50/1.15)(-)

Level Up Moves:
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Fire Spin

Egg Moves:
Blaze Kick
Counter
Psybeam

TM/HM Moves:
Sunny Day
Solar Beam
Flamethrower

Total Moves:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)