Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming

Duclohm:
EC: 8->9
MC: 1->4->5 (KOC)->0
Moves: Sunny Day, Ice Beam (BW TM)

Evolves into Cyclohm!

Cyclohm [Gandalf] (M)
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)
Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Thundershock
Charge
Rain Dance
Twister
Sonicboom
Spark
Dragon Tail
Discharge
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Hurricane
Weather Ball
Zap Cannon
Double Hit
Thrash
Whirlwind
Bide
Tri Attack

DragonBreath
Hydro Pump
Magnet Rise
Heal Bell
Power Gem

Light Screen
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Protect
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Toxic
Hail
Blizzard
Substitute
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Fire Blast
Volt Switch
Surf
Sunny Day
Ice Beam

Total: 44

Gible:
EC: 0->1
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 0->1
Moves: Dragon Claw, Dig (LU)

Horsea:
EC: 0->1->2 (Lucky Egg)
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 0->1
Moves: Brine, Dragon Pulse (LU)

CC: 3->5

EDIT: 13 UC

EDIT: 7 more UC

UC: 0->20

Same battle as EndQuote.

Necturine's Lucky Egg counter becomes EC, bringing her to 2/6. Her 2 MC buy her Protect (BW TM).

Storing the CC for a total of 13. Just three more to complete my gym pool...

Claiming from this match

Prizes:
Both battlers: 3 CC
Each mon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Extra MC for Ragnarok
KOC: Claw, Angerx3
I go to 8 CC, all KOC go to CC.

Ragnorok, now having fought as a Bolderdash, gains 1/3/1, going to 9/9, 3, 5/5, evolving and unlocking Mold Breaker! The MC are stored for now.

Claw the Gible, Anger the Bagon, and Rosalina the Necturine all gain 1/2/1, and store the MC.

Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 6(+)
Spe: 130
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

MC: 3

Attacks:
Level Up:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
AncientPower
Earth Power
Paleo Wave

Tutor:
Giga Drain
Heat Wave
Mud-Slap
Vacuum Wave
Ominous Wind
Stealth Rock

TM:
Energy Ball
Volt Switch
Double Team
Hidden Power Ice (6)
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Protect
Endure
Rock Polish
Explosion

A wanderer is defeated!

Yours Truly
+2 CC, Stockpiling (92 total)

Quass the Gallade
+4 MC (3 MC + 1 KOC, 4 total)
Learns the TM move Reflect (-2 MC) and the Tutor move Fire Punch (-2 MC)

Karamazov the Cyclohm
+3 MC (3 total)
Learns the Level-up move Slack Off (-1 MC) and the TM move Blizzard (-2 MC)

• Rediamond: APPROVED
  • Kaxtar:
    • First post: Gallade gets Protect via level up, so he has 1 spare MC. Also you might want to change the name Necturine on the hide tag. Fix this and you're APPROVED
    • Second post: APPROVED
  • Matezoide: APPROVED
  • AOPSUser:
    • First post: Holy shit that was a freakin' curbstomp! Anyway, APPROVED
    • Second post: Cyclohm gets the moves Whirlwind, Bide and Tri Attack for free upon evolution. Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • Orcinus Duo: If you're going to refer to your mons by nickname, could you please say what species they are too, like "Simion the Infernape"? Also, if your Lileep was never approved, why have you deducted 2 CC for it already? Plus, Slowpoke gets Tackle as a starting move, not Tickle. Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • SimonSays: APPROVED
  • SubwayJ:
    • First post: Eevee gets bite at level 17 in BW2, so Vaporeon should get Bite for free, meaning she has 1 spare MC. Fix this and you're APPROVED
  • C$FP: APPROVED
  • Eternal Drifter: APPROVED
  • Its_A_Random: APPROVED
  • Lord Jesseus:
    • First post: APPROVED
  • Imanalt: APPROVED
  • danmantincan: APPROVED
  • Frosty: APPROVED
  • Lockdown: APPROVED, although I had a look at your Zubat and, as it has 4/9 EC, it can evolve into Golbat now.
  • EndQuote: APPROVED
  • Galladiator: APPROVED
  • rickheg: Stratagem gets Weather Ball and Magnet Rise for free upon evolution. Add those and you're APPROVED
  • The Wanderer: APPROVED

These approvals give me 2.4 UC and from this battle I claim 15 UC, bringing my UC total to 17.5. In addition, I have claims to make for this battle. I gain 4 CC, bringing my CC total to 9. I will then spend 6 of these on an Exp. Share, bringing my CC total to 3.

Shere Khan the Purrloin gets 1 EC and 2 MC, bringing his EC to 4/6 and his MC to 2. I will use 2 of my UC to bring my UC to 15.5 and his EC to 6/6, evolving him into Liepard. He will use his 2 MC to learn the BW TM Aerial Ace. Here's what he looks like now:

Liepard [Shere Khan] (M)
Nature: Impish (+Defence, -Special Attack)

Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 106
Base Rank Total: 17
Moves: 21

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Abilities:
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Prankster (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Assist
Sand-Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
Fake Out
Hone Claws
Snatch
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot

Encore
Foul Play
Pay Day

Taunt
Thunder Wave
Swagger
Protect
Toxic
Aerial Ace

McLeach the Cacnea gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his MC, bringing his MC to 4 (since he has 1 stockpiled fsr), his EC to 4/6 and his DC to 4/5. As with Shere Khan, I will put 2 UC into his EC, bringing my UC to 13.5 and his EC to 6/6 and evolving him into Cacturne. He gets the move Revenge for free upon evolution and the 4 MC are spent on the BW tutors Dark Pulse and ThunderPunch. Here's what he looks like now:

Cacturne [McLeach] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 47 (-) (Opponent's accuracy boost: 10%)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17
Moves: 23

DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Water Absorb (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Attacks:
Poison Sting
Leer
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sand-Attack
Pin Missile
Ingrain
Spikes
Sucker Punch
Destiny Bond
Faint Attack
Sandstorm
Revenge

Counter
Disable
Seed Bomb

Brick Break
Energy Ball
Payback
Drain Punch

Dark Pulse
ThunderPunch

Alameda Slim the Sandile gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, bringing his EC to 1/9, his MC to 2 and his DC to 1/5. Using the 2 MC he learns the level-up moves Crunch and Dig, bringing his MC to 0.

Horned King the Nidoran♂ gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his EC, bringing his EC to 2/9, his MC to 2 and his DC to 1/5. The 2 MC are spent on the BW TM Venoshock, bringing his MC to 0.

SELF-APPROVED

TheWolfe: Approved

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470734
Both battlers: 2 CC
All mons: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
KOC: Girafarig, Sneasel, Larvestax3
UC: 7 for me!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4358758

ELEVATOR MUSIC
4 CC
Togekissu: 3 KOC
PorigonZ: 3 KOC
Cyclohm: N/A
Also lots of UC: 2 + 5 + 12.5 + 12.5 + 11 + 11 + 14 = 68 UC, plus the 5 I already have for a total of 73 UC.

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 6 CC / 68 UC
- Togekissu (Togekiss): 3 KOC
- PorigonZ (Porygon-Z): 3 KOC
- Miniryu (Dratini): 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 DC
- Kirinriki (Girafarig): 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
- Nyuura (Sneasel): 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC[/box]
---
Currency Counters: 20 ---> 26
Universal Counters: 5 ---> 73 ---> 0 (spending)

- I'll put Togekiss's and Porygon-Z's KOC into their respective MC. For Togekiss, I'll use the 3 KOC and 12 UC to buy: Double Team (BW TM), Facade (BW TM), Pluck (BW TM), Headbutt (Past Gen Tutor), Swift (Past Gen Tutor), and Peck (Egg Move). For Porygon-Z, I'll use the 3 KOC and 1 UC to buy Iron Tail (BW Tutor) and Hidden Power (Fire, 7) (BW TM).

- Miniryu goes up to 4/9 EC and 4/5 DC, meaning it now evolves into Dragonair:

Dragonair [Hakuryu] (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 60 (70 /1.15) (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 18
Total Moves: 29

EC: 4/9
MC: 3

Attacks:
Agility
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dragon Rush
Dragon Tail
Hyper Beam
Leer
Outrage
Safeguard
Slam
Thunder Wave
Twister
Wrap

Aqua Jet
ExtremeSpeed
Haze

Bide
Flamethrower
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Thunderbolt
Toxic

Dragon Pulse

I'm also going to use its 3 MC and 6 UC to buy the following: Double Team (BW TM), Surf (BW TM), Icy Wind (BW Tutor), and Endure (Past Gen TM).

- Girafarig's DC goes up to 2/5. I'll put its KOC into its MC, and use it to buy the following: Signal Beam (BW Tutor) and Uproar (BW Tutor).

- Sneasel's EC goes up to 2/6, and its DC goes up to 2/5. I'll put its KOC into its MC. I'm going to put 7 UC into it to max out its EC and DC though, unlocking Pickpocket and letting it evolve:

(Weavile gains Embargo, Revenge, Assurance, and Nasty Plot upon evolution)

Weavile [Manyuura] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +24% Acc, -1 SpA)
Type: Dark/Ice
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 144 (125 *1.15) (+) (24% Accuracy boost)
Base Rank Total: 21
Total Moves: 32

MC: 4

Attacks:
Agility
Assurance (+)
Beat Up
Embargo (+)
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Leer
Metal Claw
Nasty Plot (+)
Punishment
Quick Attack
Revenge (+)
Scratch
Screech
Slash
Snatch
Taunt

Avalanche
Counter
Fake Out
Reflect

Dig
Endure
Protect
Substitute
Torment
Toxic

DynamicPunch
Ice Punch

I'm going to spend Weavile's 4 MC and 47 UC on the following: Fling (Level-Up), Night Slash (Level-Up), Dark Pulse (Level-Up), Assist (Egg Move), Bite (Egg Move), Pursuit (Egg Move), Hail (BW TM), Sunny Day (BW TM), Brick Break (BW TM), Double Team (BW TM), Aerial Ace (BW TM), Rest (BW TM), Giga Impact (BW TM), Swords Dance (BW TM), Psych Up (BW TM), X-Scissor (BW TM), Swagger (BW TM), Focus Punch (Past Gen TM), Natural Gift (Past Gen TM), Iron Tail (BW Tutor), Knock Off (BW Tutor), Low Kick (BW Tutor), Sleep Talk (BW Tutor), and Moonlight (NYPC event).

That's that. Self-approved

Prizes:
I nab 2 UC.

DFrog receives 1 CC.
Gambit the Sneasel receives 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.

Good game to both of you, and congratulations DFrog!
Claiming this ^

KOC invested into EC bring the count to 4/6

Spending 12 of my CC to purchase an Amulet Coin
and a Lucky Egg
22-12 = 10 CC remaining

I could have sworn I had another round...

Hope the Chingling gains 1 EC and 2 MC (0 DC, since she does not have a dream world ability to unlock). She'll immediately use the two MC to learn Signal Beam (B2W2 Tutor: 2 MC). Dark types are no longer safe!

Hope's Totals:
EC: 1/6

Fern the Meowth gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. The KOC will be turned into MC, for a total of 3 MC. She will turn the three MC into Water Pulse (Past Generation TM: 3 MC). Low powered? How about high powered with a chance of confusion?

Fern's Totals:
EC: 4/6

Of course, I also recieve 2 CC, bringing my total up to 4. Not enough for an item I need, so I'll stockpile this for now.

Total CC: 4

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
DFrog, Frosty, and Drifter are APPROVED.

0.3 brings me to 36.2

==

3 cc each for players
1 DC 3 MC for Sigilyph
1 E, 2 MC 1 DC for Duclohm, Slowpoke
4 MC for Conkeldurr
3 KOC for Slowpoke
Engi: 2 CC
Abra: 2 MC 1 EC 1 DC 1 KOC
Stunky: 2 MC 1 EC 1 DC 1 KOC
Porygon: 2 MC 1 EC 1 DC 1 KOC
I get 5 CC in total.

Sigilyph will use its MC on Gravity, Mirror Move, and Sky Attack (LU) and its DC as well as 3 UC will go into DC, unlocking Tinted Lens.
Duclohm will stockpile all counters, bringing it from 7/4/3 to 8/6/4.
Slowpoke will use 2 KO as EC and 1 KO as DC, bringing it from 0/0/0 to 3/2/2.
Conkeldurr will use 4 MC on Bulk Up, DynamicPunch, Hammer Arm, and Superpower (LU).
Abra will use its KO on EC and buy Hidden Power [Fire 7] (BW TM).
Stunky will use its KOC on EC and stockpile.
Porygon will use its KOC on EC and stockpile.

Next, to buy some moves.

BW TM [12]
Psyshock
Toxic
Telekinesis
SolarBeam
Brick Break
Rest
Attract
Echoed Voice
Incinerate
Flash
Dream Eater
Grass Knot

BW Tutor [8]
Covet
Drain Punch
Endeavor
Hyper Voice
Roost
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk
Tailwind

Past TM [4]
Focus Punch
Water Pulse
Endure
Defog

Past Tutor [3]
Air Cutter
Roleplay
Swift

(12 * 2) + (8 * 2) + (3 * 3) + (4 * 3) = 61 UC.

Level [6]
Faint Attack
Knock Off
Mean Look
Power Gem
Punishment
Shadow Claw

BW TM [10]
Hone Claws
Telekinesis
Psychic
Brick Break
Rock Tomb
Incinerate
Embargo
Flash
Dream Eater
Snarl

BW Tutor [9]
Dark Pulse
Fire Punch
Foul Play
Gravity
Icy Wind
Low Kick
Signal Beam
Spite
Wonder Room

Past TM [1]
Water Pulse

(6 * 1) + (10 * 2) + (9 * 2) + (1 * 3) = 47 UC.

61 + 47 = 108 Total.

Also spending 17 CC on a Sharp Beak and a Soothe Bell.

SELF-APPROVED

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Two Victories

Sleast's (Gastrodon) Movepool is Complete, so I get 3+5+1=9 CC from the first link.
I also get 14 CC from the second link.
In total I get 23 CC.
---

Golurk [Robolem] (-)
MC: 9 (+9 KOC) > 0
-Learns Curse (Gen V Level-Up), Telekinesis, Flash (Both Gen V TM), Gravity, & Stealth Rock (Both Gen V Tutor).
---

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
-Learns Swagger (Gen V TM), & Twister (Past Gen Move).
---

Eelektross [Sheeldon] (M)
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 UC) > 0
DC: N/A
-Learns Drain Punch, & Giga Drain (Both Gen V Tutor).
---

Ludicolo [Poncho] (M)
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Surf (Gen V TM), & Seed Bomb (Gen V Tutor).
---
That is all.

16-1=15 UC

Claimin from a battle.

+3 CC.
Slam the Onix gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. KO as EC while I spend the MC on Double Edge (LU) and Taunt (TM).
Golett gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 DC by virtue of the Lucky Egg to unlock No Guard. These MC go on Magic Coat (BW Tutor) and I now realise I bought Earthquake as a LU move after my last match when I had already purchased it as as a starting TM. I'll trade that in now for DynamicPunch if I may.
Gligar just got 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC. MC shall be spent on Roost (BW Tutor).
Lastly Embirch evolved into a Flarelm mid match and also picked up 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 3 KOs. I'll put all 3 KOs into EC and get Will-O-Wisp (TM) with the MC. Here's Flarelm in its new state.

Flarelm [Wildfire] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 47 (55/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 8/9
DC: 3/5

Abilities:

Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Chlorophyll: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Attacks (16):
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Lava Plume

Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Will-O-Wisp

Stealth Rock

Earth Power
Psybeam
Counter

And now my failed (pretty epically mind you) TLR.

+6 CC
+1 Nanab Berry
+1 Focus Band
-1 Potion
-1 Revive
-2 Heal Ball
-1 Sport ball
+1 Gigalith

Tomohawk gets 9 MC, 1 KO. KO will turn into CC and I'll get Snatch, Tailwind (BW Tutor), Incinerate, Quash (BW TM) and Rest (LU) with the 9 MC.
Slowbro gets 6 MC, 1 KO. KO becomes MC to get Focus Punch (Past TM), Icy Wind and Protect (TM).
Muk gets 6 MC, 3 DC and 1 KO. KO becomes Dc to unlock Poison Touch while the MC are spent on Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch (BW Tutor).
Gigalith is captured and gets 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. KO goes into DC and MC buy Stealth Rock and Rock Slide (LU)

Gigalith [Heap] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 21 (25/1.15)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 19

DC: 3/5

Abilities:

Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Sand Force: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks (16):
Tackle
Harden
Sand Attack
Headbutt
Rock Blast
Mud Slap
Iron Defence
Smackdown
Power Gem
Stealth Rock
Rock Slide

Earthquake
Rock Polish
Protect

Heavy Slam
Gravity
Magnitude

Finally the 10 CC I gained in this post are immediately spent on a Flame Orb.

1 CC,
1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC for King Kong (third MC is from a KOC)

Darumaka[King Kong](M)*
Nature: Adamant
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Hustle: Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Inner Focus (DW): Type: Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 0(-)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Rollout*
Incinerate*
Rage*
Fire Fang*
Headbutt*
Uproar*
Facade*
Fire Punch*
Work Up*

Flame Wheel*
Focus Punch*
Sleep Talk*

Substitute*
Rock Slide*
Flame Charge*

Becomes

Darumaka[King Kong](M)*
Nature: Adamant
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Hustle: Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Inner Focus (DW): Type: Innate
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 0(-)
Spe: 50

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Rollout*
Incinerate*
Rage*
Fire Fang*
Headbutt*
Uproar*
Facade*
Fire Punch*
Work Up*
FLARE BLITZ
BELLY DRUM
TAUNT

Flame Wheel*
Focus Punch*
Sleep Talk*

Substitute*
Rock Slide*
Flame Charge*

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Using 2 CC to buy an Eevee!

<Eevee> [Camo] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Type: Normal
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Adaptability: (Type: Innate)
The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Anticipation: (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 55
Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand-Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Bite
Covet
Take Down

Tickle
Wish
Endure

Sunny Day
Return
Protect

Ok, let's try this again...
Claiming 14 CC (33) & 31 UC (111) from this battles:

Fantine (Kitsunoh) gets 3 MC (7)

Katherine (Gardevoir) gets 3 MC (3)

Éponine (Togekiss) gets 4 MC (4)

Lamarche (Mollux) gets 6 MC (6) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 8)

* Using 8 MC to learn Knock Off (2), Stealth Rock (2), Light Screen (2) & Hidden Power Ice [7] (2) leaving him at 0

Vogue (Starmie) gets 9 MC (9) & 4 KO (+4 MC = 13)

* Using 13 MC & 1 UC to learn Wonder Room (2), Telekinesis (2), Flash (2), Waterfall (2), Mimic (3) & Whirlpool (3), leaving her at 0, and leaving me with 110

Mirage (Bronzong) gets 54 MC (+54 UC) & 4 DC (+4 UC) (5/5)
* Unlocks Heavy Metal (Will update after prizes are approved)
** Using 54 MC to learn Heavy Slam (1), Heal Block (1), Block (1), Future Sight (1), Metal Sound (1), Trick (2), Stealth Rock (2), Sleep Talk (2), Skill Swap (2), Signal Beam (2), Iron Head (2), Gravity (2),
Psychic (2), Bulldoze (2), Explosion (2), Toxic (2), Protect (2), Substitute (2), Double Team (2), SolarBeam (2), Shadow Ball (2), Giga Impact (2), Sandstorm (2), Rest (2), Grass Knot (2), Hyper Beam (2), Light Screen (2), Reflect (2), & Endure (3), thus leaving him with 0

Lola (Jynx) gets 4 MC (7) & 44 UC (+44 MC = 51)
* Using 51 MC to learn Copycat (1), Rain Dance (2), Signal Beam (2), Icy Wind (2), Hail (2), Helping Hand (2), Magic Coat (2), Torment (2), Brick Break (2), Grass Knot (2), Protect (2), Double Team (2), Hyper Beam (2), Hidden Power Fire [7] (2), Skill Swap (2), Substitute (2), Toxic (2), Light Screen (2), Reflect (2), Dream Eater (2), Bide (3), Nightmare (3), Focus Punch (3) & Teleport (3), leaving her with 0
** Using 7 UC to change Lola's Nature from Hasty (+15% Speed, +X% Accuracy, -1 Def) to Timid (+15% Speed, +X% Accuracy, -1 Atk), leaving me with 1 UC

Jinx (Lola) {♀}

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +14% Acc, -1 Atk)
Type: Ice/Psychic

• Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

• Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

Abilities:

• Oblivious: (Innate)
This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
  • Forewarn: (Innate)
This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
  • Dry Skin: (Innate)
This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by 2. The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Stats:

Atk:
1 (-)
Def: 2
SpA:
SpD:
Spe:
110 (+)
SC:
WC:
BST:

EC:
6/6
MC:
DC:
5/5

Attacks: 52

Bide
Blizzard
Brick Break
Confusion
Copycat
Counter
DoubleSlap
Double Team
Drain Punch
Dream Eater
Endure
Energy Ball
Fake Out
Fake Tears
Focus Blast
Focus Punch
Frost Breath
Grass Knot
Hail
Heal Bell
Heart Stamp
Helping Hand
Hidden Power Fire [7]
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Lick
Light Screen
Lovely Kiss
Magic Coat
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Nightmare
Perish Song
Pound
Powder Snow
Protect
Psychic
Rain Dance
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Sing
Skill Swap
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Taunt
Teleport
Torment
Toxic
Wish

and finally using 28 CC to get a Focus Sash and a Rose Incense

Thus leaving me with 5 CC & 1 UC
u.u

Totally worth it!

This is finally over.

UC: 20->33->0

Buying Axew:

Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Swords Dance by Level Up (3 UC)
Reversal by Egg (3 UC)
Superpower and Sleep Talk by BW2 Tutor (4 UC)
Protect, Toxic, Rest, Payback, Poison Jab, Aerial Ace, and Facade by BW TM (14 UC)

Buying Deino:
Hyper Voice, Slam, Dragon Rush, and Scary Face by Level-Up (4 UC)
Earth Power by BW2 Tutor (2 UC)
Thunder Fang by Egg (3 UC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)