Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

I'm pretty new Kenneth, so I'll take you on. I have only finished one battle, so we will be about the same level.

And I'll say Switch is okay.

^I'll ref you two. Send me your teams when ready, p4r6g6 and kenneth1221.

Queue:
??? vs ??? (2xv2x FE) (Ref: Box)
deadfox081 vs. ??? (4v4 LC Singles)
KS vs ??? (LC Singles/Doubles/Triples?) [Postponed]
Geodude6 vs. Eternal Drifter (1v1 FE, Singles)
Geodude6 vs. ??? (1v1 FE, Singles)
KS vs Geodude (2v2 FE Flash)

Issuing a singular (One; 1) open challenge!

Battle Rules:
Anywhere from a 3v3 Singles to a 6v6 Triples; 3 pokemon minimal required, 12 maximum; Any format from Singles to Triples; Opponent decides the format
LC mons only (Max of 30 moves)
All abilities
All Items
2 Day DQ for battlers; 4 Day for Ref
Requires a reliable ref; Had too many unreliable refs recently....
Switch = KO/OK; Opponent Decides
2/5 Recovers/Chills per pokemon
1 sub per pokemon, discounting KO subs
Arena: ASB if Triples format; Unown Soup if Doubles format; Other creative arena if Singles format
Re-Issuing this challenge!

Queue:
KS vs ??? (LC Singles/Doubles/Triples?)

Dropping my match with waterwarrior and yoshinite . Sorry, but I think I expected it to be up by now.

Instead, challenging Glacier Knight and The Wanderer to a battle!

1 VS 1 VS 1 (Weak Prefered)
DQ: 2 Days
Substitutions: 2
Chills/Recovers: 2/5
Abilities: All
Items: All

Arena: Night at Lake Verity
Lake Of Verity:

One of the three main lakes of Sinnoh, this western stretch of water has been recently under both natural and mysterious forces. For one, Lake Verity has been severely depleted, due to a very strange and almost unnatural drought. The lake has shriveled in size, despite pokeranger's best efforts to alter the weather and refill the lake. Originally, the whole lake was surrounded by thick forest, bar the route 201 entrance, and the plants went right out into the water's edge; now withe drought, there likes a ring of dust and mud which separates the fauna with the luxurious water. The drought has revealed that the lakefloor composition of Lake Verity is quite rocky, as there are now a few larger stones and boulders unhidden. A strange mass of land is even more present now at lake verity as well; when the lake was originally so large you would need a ferrying pokemon to be able to get closer and understand, but with the now muddy floor, one can easily get closer to see a strange pillar of rock in Verity's center. The stone is very hard, and is quite smooth in comparison to the natural jagged rocks around Verity. There seems to be something that resembles an entrance way... but its completely covered by hardened clay, who knows how thick. Even the strongest machamp probably couldnt fist its way through it. Lake of Verity, due to its present conditions, is closed off for the public... but is not very well guarded at night...

SUMMARY OF THE ARENA DURING THE BATTLING TIME
It is 12:21, and there are no pokerangers or officer jennys on watch. The moon is waxing, but not quite full. The sky is filled with many clouds, and the overall above is in overcast; the moon, strangely, is never covered by clouds. The surrounding forest is somewhat quite, but not eerily quite; you can hear the lulling chirps of pidove, or the yawning of bidoofs.

If you were to immediately enter the Lake premise, you would see, directly in front of you in the mud and dust, a large collection of boulder that have been made noticeable by lack of water. to the western section of the muddy outer circle, lies an abandoned bibarel dam, that was allowing a small steady stream from the lake to course through the deep forest. It is dry now of course, but the dam still stands, about 4 feet tall and 2 feet thick. It was built to be about 30 feet long, and has hapzardly placed logs jutting from every corner and side. It has seen some wear and tear, but is all and all sturdy. In the center of the water (the lake is maybe now 100 x 100 feet long and wide, circular), lies the mysterious stone platform (30 x 30 feet, somewhat of a square). The water doesnt get very deep, with the depths reaching perhaps 30 feet near the stone platform. The surrounding forest is thick, but provides good cover and can be used by the most nimble and natural of pokemon. To the east, however, the trees are reinforced heavily by some unseen force... someone, or something, really doesn't want company over there...

-Rocks available
-Natural grass around the lake
-Water available
-Very overcast night, moon is bright but somewhat dark (no natural -acc drops or anything, but darkness can be used as advantage or RP things)
-Sunny day and sandstorm are not permitted
-mud and dust ring is mainly a thin dust layer, with thick mud underneath.

GemOftheDay claims she'll be reffing this.

Queue:
Eternal Drifter vs. Glacier Knight (Unaccepted) vs. The Wanderer (Unaccepted) (1v1v1 RP; Ref: GemOftheDay)

kenneth1221 I challenge you to a 3v3 singles beginner battle.
ASB Arena
3 Day DQ time
2 subs
You decide the rest

Queue:
Eternal Drifter vs. Glacier Knight vs. The Wanderer (Unaccepted) (1v1v1 RP; Ref: GemOftheDay)
Mulan15262 vs. kenneth1221 (unaccepted) (3v3 beginner battle)

Revoking offer to ref 2x v 2x

Queue:

Eternal Drifter vs. Glacier Knight vs. The Wanderer (Unaccepted) (1v1v1 RP; Ref: GemOftheDay)
Mulan15262 vs. kenneth1221 (unaccepted) (3v3 beginner battle)

Mulan15262 I accept.
2 recovery, 5 chills
All abilities
Switch=OK.
Training items only.

Queue:
Mulan15262 vs. kenneth1221 (3v3 beginner battle)

Issuing a singular (One; 1) open challenge!

Battle Rules:
Anywhere from a 3v3 Singles to a 6v6 Triples; 3 pokemon minimal required, 12 maximum; Any format from Singles to Triples; Opponent decides the format
LC mons only (Max of 30 moves)
All abilities
All Items
2 Day DQ for battlers; 4 Day for Ref
Requires a reliable ref; Had too many unreliable refs recently....
Switch = KO/OK; Opponent Decides
2/5 Recovers/Chills per pokemon
1 sub per pokemon, discounting KO subs
Arena: ASB if Triples format; Unown Soup if Doubles format; Other creative arena if Singles format

Queue:
I Accept!
4v4 Singles

Description: This arena is a reasonably popular arena where crowds gather to see a different type of battle. You see, they don't want to see any standard issue stuff like at the ASB Arena, they want battles with flair, creative moves, and intensely close calls. As such, in this arena roleplaying actions are more likely to work. Additionally, the ref can modify the arena as he desires (within reason, no teleporting to another dimension) to either cause pain to the competitors or open up new roleplaying opportunities. For instance, he could have a tent appear over the competitors thus allowing them to use the poles to smack each other or even bring the tent down and muck everything up.
As for the arena itself, it's a fairly simple battlefield. The competitors are on the top of a platform about 50 ft in the air, surrounding a simple moat (though the ref can modify this as he so chooses). This platform is a square measuring about 50 yards on each side. The floor is white, although some grass covers the arena allowing Energy Ball and similar moves to work at full effectiveness. The arena is contained within a cavernous area, but the sun shines through the ceiling giving ample light. All moves are allowed.
Summary:
Roleplaying actions are easier to pull off
Referee can modify the arena within reason
All moves are allowed

I Accept!
4v4 Singles

Description: This arena is a reasonably popular arena where crowds gather to see a different type of battle. You see, they don't want to see any standard issue stuff like at the ASB Arena, they want battles with flair, creative moves, and intensely close calls. As such, in this arena roleplaying actions are more likely to work. Additionally, the ref can modify the arena as he desires (within reason, no teleporting to another dimension) to either cause pain to the competitors or open up new roleplaying opportunities. For instance, he could have a tent appear over the competitors thus allowing them to use the poles to smack each other or even bring the tent down and muck everything up.
As for the arena itself, it's a fairly simple battlefield. The competitors are on the top of a platform about 50 ft in the air, surrounding a simple moat (though the ref can modify this as he so chooses). This platform is a square measuring about 50 yards on each side. The floor is white, although some grass covers the arena allowing Energy Ball and similar moves to work at full effectiveness. The arena is contained within a cavernous area, but the sun shines through the ceiling giving ample light. All moves are allowed.
Summary:
Roleplaying actions are easier to pull off
Referee can modify the arena within reason
All moves are allowed
I'll ref this if it isn't a,ready taken.

Hmmm... Offering to ref one of Geodude6's matches:

Queue:
King Serperior vs Maxim (4v4 LC Singles)
Geodude6 vs. ??? (1v1 FE, Singles; Ref: Eternal Drifter)

Accepting. Solid Gold, sorry man, but Geodude already agreed to ref it on IRC.

Queue:

Queue:
IRC?

Damn thing foils me again.

Reffing, as agreed on IRC.
Lol rub it in.

And now I will maintain the queue, because you people can't be trusted to.

I will ref Geodude6 vs Eternal Drifter, assuming they haven't found a ref as well.

Queue:

I would like to fight someone in 4v4 LC singles pretty please

Training items, ASB arena, you decide the rest
Accept.
Switch=KO
DQ=2 days
2 subs
rest idc

Queue:
deadfox081 vs. AOPSUser (4v4 LC Singles)

I'll ref Mulan15262 and kenneth1221, send your mons in!

Queue:

I issue a challenge with the following rules
3 vs 3 unevolved pokemon singles
DQ Time 2 days
Arena Obelisk Temple.
Queue:
Zeruda vs. kenneth1221 (Unaccepted) (3v3 LC)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)