Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Chapters really are better when Naruto isn't in them.
Quoting this to speak about the anime. They have been telling the story of Kakashi after the events of the Kannabi Bridge, how he joined ANBU then root and then ANBU again, how he meet "Yamato" and a few others things. The chapters was really good on behalf of being "filler" (they can be cannon ´coz they explained a few things but meh).

The last chapter of what they called "ANBU Kakashi" arc finished and in the advance they showed the next Arc, one that got me excited because will show the other elite ANBU from Konoha. We will have MORE Uchiha Itachi from Konoha. The depth of the story of both characters can give the animators, writers and the author a great opportunity to keep the fans happy, aside that Itachi could be among the 3 more popular Naruto Characters.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Itachi is only so popular because:

A: He was popular with all the rabid fan-girls initially, and grew a massive hate-base as prissy, lame, and bland amongst fan boys.

B: Then his BACK STORY got told, and suddenly the fan-girls love him MORE, while all the fan-boys (including me...) are now: HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS THE SHIT

So now, finding a Naruto fan who doesn't like Itachi would be pretty damn hard...

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I liked the backstory this chapter gave us, since it answered questions while opening up new ones. The interactions between Naruto and the Sage of Six Paths (Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki) were great as well. Overall, this was a good chapter.

if by good chapter you mean "even kubo has to nod in appreciation at this shit" then sure

>"yeah I guess we're aliens I mean sure why not"
>"btw naruto you are literally ninja jesus"
>"oh also on top of being ninja jesus you're the son of a hokage and hold a tailed beast inside you. BUT YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL!"

Didn't know the sage had a brother, wonder why he disappeared from history.

So that either makes Madara the incarnation of the bad brother, or Sasuke if you want to go the whole redemption angle.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
So that either makes Madara the incarnation of the bad brother, or Sasuke if you want to go the whole redemption angle.
Evil brother is to Goofball brother as Madara is to Hasirama and as Sasuke is to Naruto.

Hell you could even throw in something about how orochimaru is to jiraiya.

The whole parallel storylines trope has now become a plot device. GG kishimoto. GG.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I appreciate the backstory but does kishi really need the money from dragging it out even more <_< this chapter came from like nowhere

So...what was the point of introducing the Sage's brother?
This is something that probably becomes more clear in the upcoming chapters. However from the chapter, I am willing to guess that the Sage's Brother had sons and they became the ancestors of two of the major clans. It's pretty apparent that the Sage's sons, Indra and Ashura, are the ancestors of the Uchiha (Indra) and Senju (Ashura), so that leaves the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga clans without known ancestors which are likely the Sage's Brother's sons.

This is something that probably becomes more clear in the upcoming chapters. However from the chapter, I am willing to guess that the Sage's Brother had sons and they became the ancestors of two of the major clans. It's pretty apparent that the Sage's sons, Indra and Ashura, are the ancestors of the Uchiha (Indra) and Senju (Ashura), so that leaves the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga clans without known ancestors which are likely the Sage's Brother's sons.
That could be true, as it was stated that the Uzumakis are related distantly to the senju/sage; if the brother presumably lived fighting off the Juubi, that could very well be the source for them (also assuming the brother had some sort of special eye).

Last edited:

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
Did anyone else notice how Sage's brother has similar hair to Madara's current form? Wonder if it means anything. Also, does sage's mother look like the reaper death thingy that Hiruzen used on Orochimaru's hands, or is it just me? Propably similar designs though, if it has some conection, then it'll propably be meh!

If Hagoromo divided his sealed portion of the Ten-tails into nine tailed beasts, what do you guys think his brother did with his sealed portion?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)