Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got a Bold xx/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Duskull off Wondertrading my spitbacks. Which reminds me, anyone have a Level/Fast Ball Rhyhorn spitback? Thinking of breeding a Rhyperior, depending on which it is I'll be seeking a TSV hatch or just getting a normal.

So I just got a Bold xx/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Duskull off Wondertrading my spitbacks. Which reminds me, anyone have a Level/Fast Ball Rhyhorn spitback? Thinking of breeding a Rhyperior, depending on which it is I'll be seeking a TSV hatch or just getting a normal.
I can trade u a spit back in a level ball when I get home

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone up for checking the PID of a Spinda for me (in preparation of Egg RNG abuse on my new Emerald save)?

I don't have much to offer unfortunately since I restarted Y a week ago, but I have some spitbacks in bank that I can trade as payment.

Hey guys I am looking for a Steel safari with Magneton in it and for 1-2 metal coats to evolve my 2 Defog Scyther ^-^ I hope somebody can help me out ^^

Question.

When using the TSV method, let's say you bred a poke and trade it to a person that matches the TSV.

The poke's his ID and OT are supposed to match the hatcher and not the one who bred it right?

Question.

When using the TSV method, let's say you bred a poke and trade it to the person that matches the TSV.

Does the person who hatches it have the poke match his ID and OT, not the one who bred it?
Yes not the one who bred it

edit : naruto

Ok I just got a supposed TSV shiny from someone who I know their OT and ID from a previous trade.

But this Shiny's OT still matches the breeder.....with a different ID.....

Ok I just got a supposed TSV shiny from someone who I know their OT and ID from a previous trade.

But this Shiny's OT still matches the breeder.....with a different ID.....
it's force powersave

or someone with the same OT , who knows
Like Ash and Ash

crazy_man If it's OT is something like "asdfghjkl" (unique) then blacklist it. If it's something common (Alex, Shadow, Calem/Kalm or Serena/Selena if girl, Ash) then I guess try to talk to him

Also keep or toss? I decided to do a SR project for Articuno, since I found out I still had to catch it. It's on a Great Ball: Calm 26/28/31/31/31/31.

Should I take this to the Blacklist thread immediately or try and talk to the guy before doing so?

It's a pretty unique OT.
talk to him, what is the OT and ID ? maybe i can try look for the info on reddit ( just the OT, not the ID)
crazy_man If it's OT is something like "asdfghjkl" (unique) then blacklist it. If it's something common (Alex, Shadow, Calem/Kalm or Serena/Selena if girl, Ash) then I guess try to talk to him

Also keep or toss? I decided to do a SR project for Articuno, since I found out I still had to catch it. It's on a Great Ball: Calm 26/28/31/31/31/31.
One of my IGN used to be "asdsdf" no joke

edit : the articuno is usable

talk to him, what is the OT and ID ? maybe i can try look for the info on reddit ( just the OT, not the ID)

One of my IGN used to be "asdsdf" no joke

edit : the articuno is usable
God I'm deciding what would my next IGN be and I'm balancing towards joke names (asdffdsa, deepthroat and such)

Come on guys, I need more opinions on Artic and I don't have Powersaves in order to backup the save file

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
God I'm deciding what would my next IGN be and I'm balancing towards joke names (asdffdsa, deepthroat and such)

Come on guys, I need more opinions on Artic and I don't have Powersaves in order to backup the save file
Depends on nature; if usable nature, I say keep.

Alright so i need some advice if the ball is sexy enough. For me it is perfect. Also, i am hunting for these species breedables or shinies .

these four for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)