The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually respond or talk about some hero's posts because it's like talking to a crazed religious fanatic, all they want is attention and for someone to listen to them, but reading that last sentence of his above post literally made me want to vomit. Lol "have the right", dude get the fuck over yourself.
Well if it makes you feel any better i can't look down at egg fans. The eggs are responsible for the worst loss in giants history. Or actually in the history of the sport there has never been a worse loss. I wanted to give up on football after that game and i didn't even watch those playoffs. I can't remember if i watched the sb or not though.

some hero let's make a bet. If the Giants win more games than the Cowboys this year, I'll add "Eli Manning is a better quarterback than Tony Romo" to my signature for the entirety of the offseason. If the Cowboys win more games than the Giants, you have to add "Brandon Weeden is a better quarterback than Eli Manning" to yours. You in?
Whatever, i was always a Weeden fan anyway.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
What why? Is it because the Bills are terrible and have been terrible for years while the Giants are one of the NFLs premier franchises and one of the best teams the last decade? Is it because i actually have the right to look down at pretty much all other teams fans while DM is stuck down there with jag fans?
I just want to vomit with rage after reading this post.

Who did you lose to? The Falcons? Lol. Shut the fuck up. You're team is untalented besides odell beckham and your QB is mediocre, while you lack the ability to properly comprehend other teams.

Seriously, you're fucking hilarious. Jags fans are talking down to you right now dumbass, not the other way around.

I want to see you argue just one thing about the giants using actual logic and not cocksucking. Impossible!

No, this is fucking gold. I'm somewhere in between vomiting with rage and laughing so hard i choke to death.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
If you don't want anybody reacting to his bullshit posts why not just ban him?

Some hero is a moron but he drives the most discussion in this thread... So tired of "don't respond" rhetorical bs.

I haven't watched Washington play in forever and I was in stitches watching cousins inaccurately heave himself into every throw. I mean he got completions but god damn was t funny to see him hurl a fast one on a <5 yard crosser and still put it a step behind the guy.

In fairness Eli was pulling the same shit but with better ball speed. Game bored the fuck out of me. Played like 50 games of minesweeper waiting for shit to happen.

Once JPP and Cruz come back the Giants will start blowing out real teams. The skins were basically just practice. Although i love how the win against the rams last week was supposed to be a "culture change" when it was just a win against a worse team. Get this straight fools, Bradford, Foles and Cousins are not NFL starting qbs.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Once JPP and Cruz come back the Giants will start blowing out real teams. The skins were basically just practice. Although i love how the win against the rams last week was supposed to be a "culture change" when it was just a win against a worse team. Get this straight fools, Bradford, Foles and Cousins are not NFL starting qbs.
>calling the rams bad.

Okay Seattle.

JPP and Cruz won't make you blow out anybody with your defense playing like shit and manning making mistakes. Cruz won't stop mistakes from happening and JPP can't stop your defense from giving up big plays. If cousins wasn't so inept, it would've been a much closer game last night.

What are you talking about? The giants defense has been playing fantastically. They just happened to go up against Romo/Dez and Matt/Julio. Those two duos will destroy any defense. The Giants just haven't peaked on offense. A couple of first downs on those two games and we're talking blow outs. Cruz being the giants 2nd will be huge and they'll be really hard to stop. JPP is just the icing on an already solid defense. There is no better player at his position

What are you talking about? The giants defense has been playing fantastically. They just happened to go up against Romo/Dez and Matt/Julio. Those two duos will destroy any defense. The Giants just haven't peaked on offense. A couple of first downs on those two games and we're talking blow outs. Cruz being the giants 2nd will be huge and they'll be really hard to stop. JPP is just the icing on an already solid defense. There is no better player at his position
THERE IS NO BETTER PLAYER AT HIS POSITION

^^ This guy begs to differ

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Randle's first run of the day LITERALLY more than double DeMarco Murray's season total. His second run made it almost 8x.

Brandon Weeden LITERALLY 16-for-16 on the season so far.

Dallas CowMEN LITERALLY ganna be 3-0 without their starting QB and superstar WR. now let's pray sean lee or any of the OL doesn't fall down too or we're fucked

also how do you get DUI for NOT driving, man fuck the police sometimes

Pats are clobbering the Jags so far. They'll be good down the road, but not today. Brady threw his 400th TD as well. And then Amendola gave the ball away......

Also lol the Jets are getting smacked by Philly in NY. Their O crumbles without Eric Decker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)