Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Box Score

Pats: 14|10|13|03
Bills: 07|06|00|19

40-32

Ummmmm guys? You still have to play the 4th quarter....

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Eagles absolutely still have the talent to take the NFC East going away. Problem is the o-line can't run block, thus Murray's getting clobbered in the backfield too often, Bradford can't seem to make throws regularly beyond 5 yards, and the chemistry just isn't there with the WRs on their routes
LITERALLY 21 carries for 11 yards

bradford can't make throws beyond five yards because he can't actually throw beyond five yards

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What a world we live in where Tampa, Oakland and Jacksonville all score a win on the same week. almost as if we've gone back in time or something.

I find it pretty unfair that the Patriots have a machine that makes Kevin Faulk clones like Dion Lewis, Shane Vereen and Danny Woodhead as soon as one of them departs in free agency.

Someone should launch an investigation into that

Why? Faulk was mediocre as hell and everyone on that list is worse. The Patriots don't create dominant players. The team wins and people think that the players are good when league wide they're mediocre as hell.

Another pretty ugly win for Carolina. The offense doesn't have any flow, but the defensive is still playing pretty well. Cam once again carrying us, lol. Can our leading rusher not be Cam? Thanks. The real tests are coming in the next six games where we play some pretty tough teams, lol. Green Bay, Seattle, Indianapolis. Overlooking the Eagles, Bucs, and Saints would be naive, even looking at how they've played thus far.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Yeeeeeeah just cuz his cousin is #4 all time on yards from scrimmage doesn't mean Kevin Faulk's rank #231 all time wasn't also fucking good. Not all time good, but undeniably baller as fuck.

He's struggling against a good defense. Big deal.
according to skip bayless, luck had the 2nd most turnovers in the league last year behind the legendary jay cutler. and it looks like hes taking the opportunity tonight to beat cutler to that stat this year

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Fuck you.

Nice sarcasm buddy.
FFS WHAT IS WRONG WITH US GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. This was what I was afraid of. Well...we play the Jags in week 3.We'll win that right?... Goddammit
uh, jags @ patriots obviously = jags @ colts.

He's struggling against a good defense. Big deal.
Please. You're just used to "good" quarterbacks struggling against good defenses because Eli does. Peyton, Brady, etc. don't consistently struggle against good defenses.

first half of Jags/Fins was so wonderful to watch.

second half was painful and ugly.

a September win is something i'd forgotten about. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)