NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Anyways this discussion is pointless. So I'm going to sleep. The only person of relevance is former hope since he's the only village kill unless tropius did even shittier balancing than I thought by giving village 3 night kills. I don't need to hear scum cover up for themselves and try to appear more Towney when they all revealed themselves to lynch me. Just get the lynch on me and then you'll be confirmed scum and unless former hope fucks up, village will be in a fine situation.

Gnight

Town/good: Dentricos > Texas > Josh >> Former Hope >> Empoof > Twin > Oddish >>> Asek
Null/Scum: Haruno >> OM Room > Shubaka17 - Snype - Gale - Aubisio

If Haruno agrees to the shoot out we solve the game

I'm here
OM Room > Shubaka17 - Snype - Gale - Aubisio

These should be top priority imo

Twin/Asek/Oddish are question marks but I don't think twin VT claims when he does as scum
For lynch page

Former Hope obviously I advice against shooting me but randshooting one of those 5 is likely a hit

Haruno

For the record I'm more inclined to believe that the set up is

Village
Neutral
Vampire
Mafia (vampire hunters)

Than I am to believe
Village (with some vampire hunters)
Neutral
Vampire
Mafia

I guess if you want you can turn neutral = vampire so that only fills up one slot instead of having a random neutral + vampire. I am also willing to buy that the entirety of empoof's team is scum since our biggest reason for there not being a 3 man squad with all scum was some shit dentricos said earlier that he never managed to prove since tropius hasn't said it. It also makes sense from a set up standpoint that instead of a group chat as you make it, it's actually just a scum chat.

Haruno

For the record I'm more inclined to believe that the set up is

Village
Neutral
Vampire
Mafia (vampire hunters)

Than I am to believe
Village (with some vampire hunters)
Neutral
Vampire
Mafia

I guess if you want you can turn neutral = vampire so that only fills up one slot instead of having a random neutral + vampire. I am also willing to buy that the entirety of empoof's team is scum since our biggest reason for there not being a 3 man squad with all scum was some shit dentricos said earlier that he never managed to prove since tropius hasn't said it. It also makes sense from a set up standpoint that instead of a group chat as you make it, it's actually just a scum chat.
The first set up i mentioned also makes the most amount of sense and explains why empoof can play so anti town

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just remember all standard smogon rules apply, you can send a message to me and blazade if you want to kick someone of the team for the night, and that it is possible for up to 2 scum to be on any given team. So yeah, be careful how much you trust your fellow team members.
this is literally the 6th and 7th lines of the op

Haruno

We were given that there's no more than 2 scum in a hood
Yes something dentricos said as a "host slip" and never giving evidence towards is very credible!!!!!! If there's no more than 2, then you + josh are scum. Dentricos is noob town or you + dentricos are scum. Easily solved xdddd

Haruno

LOOOL THATS IT THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED. APPARENTLY TROPIUS ASSUMED I WOULD KNOW THAT PR ACTIONS ARE USABLE DURING THE DAY LMFAOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK??? So you're telling me if I didn't stay up to 3am I would've wasted my pr because the host is bad.

Empoof / Dentricos / Josh
Haruno / Asek / Gale Wing
OM Room / Aubisio / Snype
Twin / Shubaka / Oddish

Solos: Texas / Former Hope

This is my green take rn but make your own and look above for slightly more info
One of OM Room / Aubisio / Snype has to be non-maf
Vig shooting shubaka seems like a good shot depending on how you feel about the VT claims.

Hey guys It's deadline. Here is the votecount
Haruno (6): Empoof, Josh, Texas Cloverleaf, Thetwinmasters, Former Hope, Haruno
Dentricos (3): Gale Wing Srock, Aubisio, shubaka17
Texas Cloverleaf (1): Dentricos,
Oddish. (1): OM Room
Empoof (2): Steven Snype, Oddish.
Not voting (1): Asek

Haruno was the town one-shot gunsmith

N1 ends in 48 hours, for now. There is another post coming, so shut up and wait for it

Read the bold text for a summary and some requests

Look guys, I understand the timezone is not convenient to you, that was brought up earlier. But did you need to bother Walrein with it. In response to some messages he sent, I will reschedule dl during N1, new DL time will start D2.
This is my first time hosting a game, and mistakes were bound to happen. I was rushing to get this up, as final clarification did not happen until just after basic mafia ended, and last minute role changes happened. I understand your fustration at my vague role PM's and appreciate you sticking around.
THAT SAID: some role descriptions were intentionally vague, others like Haruno's PM were rushed, and it didn't occur to me to flag that it is a anytime ability.
Look guys, I know I make mistakes, and if I make anymore, please point them out to me and tell me how it could be improved. WITH THAT SAID, responding with bad host, you are retarded will not be accepted. Haruno if you are reading this, you should not have posted role pm. That was my decision to make. Also please tone down on the insults. I was actually offended.

if you are unsure whether your action can be done in the day please ask
please tell me convienient dl times for you,
Any Deadline changes start on D2, but will be posted here in advance
You can talk to the neighborhood at night
Please don't bug Walrein with complaints, Talk to me directly, you will find if enough people ask for it, it will be done.
Thanks for nearly 1000 posts

I doubt my last post counts as dead chat since saying one shot gunsmith and not revealing the actual role pm is stupid
Haruno, all I say is that I had my reasons, it was not up to you to make that call, the only person besides myself who had the right to post your role PM was Blazade. If you have any problems, take it up with me in PM

As the village leaves their homes after a long night, someone starts screaming. They found a dead body, no wait, there is 2 dead bodies.
then a 3rd is found
then . . . they find a 4th

Yep, 4 deaths, so here they are
Denticross and Texas were found next to each other. It looks like Dent bit Texas and Texas stabbed Dent with a stake. Dent appears to be a vampire, while Texas is assumed to be a vampire hunter.
Om room was also found dead. He appeared to have been killed by some sort of vigilante. He was some form of cop
Finally Former hope was found dead. The exact cause of death was unknown, but it was a professionally done job. He was dressed up as Batman

RIP Our 4 dead people. It is now D2. Deadline in 48 hours, Blazade is sending out results now. Good luck

Josh

=P
Just want to make a quick post that overnight I realized I was wrong about Dentricos, Empoof can verify this is real.

Empoof I think Dentricos might have lied. I want you to think about how broken his role would be. It invalidates vamps because they cna just go back to town at win for an easy will by asking. It invalidates BOTH scum teams because if he converts one vamp who used to be maf they give up both scum teams and it is literally gg. This role makes literally 0 sense balance wise, a vampire hunter kills vamps, not converts them. I'm healing you (empoof) tonight, am immune myself, and tomorrow we should talk about this in town chat because I don't buy it at all.

Thoughts?

Josh

=P
For the record I believed him initially because he first brought up vamps existing, and my role being shrink allowed me to confirm vamps existed. I decided it would be a horrible claim as a vamp since it reveals to town there are vamps in the first place and it would be incredibly stupid in general, empoof came to the same conclusion so we got votes off of him. However, I thought about his behaviour more, realized he was too scummy to ignore, and realized his claim was absolutely ridiculous balance wise, so that's where the above pm to the hood chat came from.

New issue of contention: I assumed there wouldn't be more than one vamp. But earlier Dentricos said scum chat. Was that a genuine slip? Otherwise there wouldn't have needed to be a scum chat since it was just him at the time. So there might be another vamp. HOWEVER, texas killed dent in the attack. So there would be no conversions last night. Therefore at most there is one more vamp in the game.

I have a new point of contention to bring up too. Empoof claimed doc. Here are some logs
Yup. Unfortunately we can't ask about priority. If I turn I'm going to let you know and have you clean me

I'm like 80% sure maf keeps me alive tonight.

Toss up on doccing dentricos or FH, i'm leaning FH
I'd fh, vig is scary for scum
He's also batman
All of the replies on the matter. Empoof said he had a toss up between healing fh and dent. Both of them died. I'm questioning his doc claim strongly, especially because doc is one of the most common scum claims in tos since nobody wants the doc dead.

Lynch Empoof for now

For the record, Haruno Former Hope ik youre out now so you cant reply but just wantes to say there was logic behind my support of double vig shooting because I definitely get where your objections came from. I planned on telling Empoof to doc haruno (believed fh was more likely real vig) and this would confirm he was doc so I'd be comfortable with him. Then you weren't biting so I tried another plan. I just wanted SOMETHING where I knew a vig target so I could make him doc them and confirm himself as town. I didn't just want you to kill each other ;;

Also to clarify
Dentricos claimed some version of vampire hunter which converted vamps to town - stupid, I know, chalk it up to my lack of experience believing him
I am shrink - not actually vamp immune but I kept saying that in my hood chat specifically in case either were vamp so they wouldn't target me.
Empoof claims doc - believed at the time because he wasn't pushing anything weird but alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)