Eppie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I seen it :)
    I was just wandering if there is anything in general I have or you would like for it.
    cool, please notify me when you're all set up. np for late response i was gone doing service lol.
    Hey Eppie :D
    Could you CMT for the Naive Mewtwo?
    Im VMing you becasue of what your thread says hope you dont mind ^_^
    eppie/syndicate, ik zeg dit niet namens MAJINBUU/wowgek7 of wie dan ook, maar laat het los. Je hebt nu je zin, hij haalt ze van de lijst af. Het is klaar, wees volwassen en stop de discussie. Ik smeek het in naam van de goede sfeer van AWF en Smogon.
    Yeah, that's fine. I kinda figured you didn't want Lugia lol, and I can't trade now either. >.>
    I was just seeing if you were still interested. :)
    I know it's been awhile, but we had wifi errors last time we tried trading. If you're still interested in my Lugia and Roserade for that Togekiss, lemme know. Although, I see you have some nice Lugia yourself now... :P
    Hello eppie. I just got off work and going to take a nap. I'll be back in about 5-6 hours if you're free to trade then :)
    How long did it take you to get that mewtwo?

And I need help with FR/LG RNG, could you give me some tips? I've been having a hard time finding a reasonable spread.
    no worries :) i had no idea gamecube roms even existed, so sorry i cant help you there....... i just did a very quick search on ebay - you could probably get a gamecube and XD game for about $40, but i guess you'd need a few extra things (gameboy and cable etc) if you didnt already have them.
    Yes, I can trade with steveebomb. (Now Jubilee) That would be fine right?

And tomorrow sounds great :) I am rather exhausted myself after a long drive back.
    Hello eppie. I'm back and I hope we can work something out. Let me know what you have in mind.
    You don't catch it, its a HG/SS event if you have the Arceus in your party, you can chose Dialga Palkia or Giratina
    1. Sorry, It's a recent issue that just occurred when I changed my router.
    2. I didn't have this issue before. I was able to connect with many other people in the past. We even did a couple trades as well. That changed though when my old router broke and I got a new one recently. Nobody has been able to figure out why it only allows me connect to certain people and not to others (I already tried calling Nintendo)
    3. That's fine. I'll be back Sunday night PST.
    4. Thank you :) You too.
    Oh okay =(

Well he is trustworthy as he's done a number of trades for me. Anyway, the only other way I can trade is through GTS and I don't think you would want to do that >.<

If you want, just pick up the egg from RockinX and we can figure it out when we get back. But if you don't want to send it through a third person, there's no way I can receive it :(
    I have issues with my wifi though :( It only allows me to connect to certain people and not to anyone else. The only people I know that I can connect to so far are Supe, Nexus, LizardMan, pastel, and RockinX. Everyone else just gets disconnected before I am able to trade anything.

I already sent a copy of the egg to RockinX. I would prefer if you get it from him if that's okay.
    Hey eppie, since you're online now, please contact RockinX to pick up your Egg :) He won't be contacting you and I'll be gone this weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…