Double Alias Mafia - Game Over! The Core wins!

Hey guys, apologies for this, but I have a rectification to make. At the moment of this post, there was a majority on Accent, but I only made one lynch update. While this, technically and mechanically, is not a big deal since I am changing it now, it sure as hell does mean a lot for the game. What happens now was going to happen regardless of any mind-changes after the first update, because it was meant to happen at the same time as that.

So all I have to say is "sorry to the Core for giving you some false hope for half a day".

Day 3 is over.

Accent was thrown into a baguette-shaped time machine. On the screen, you can see him engaging several cavemen in combat with his guitar.

You are Mark Knopfler. You are aligned with the Core.

You are the lead singer and vocalist of now disbanded Dire Straits. Your guitar play is terrific and you own about 70 guitars now.

During Night 1, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Playing Your Latest Trick. In the main body, you may write a fake role PM, which will be shown instead of your real role PM when one of your aliases dies. I don't know how this happened, since it all happened so quick. However, if your other alias dies as well, your real role PM will be shown.

To properly infiltrate the Rest, you have the following "fake" ability: at the start of Night 1, everyone will be asked to include their favourite food in their Night PM. You will receive a list of every player's favourite food at the end of Night 1.

Every member of the Core has a different way of disposing of enemies, but to avoid unneeded attention, only french cheese of you will be able to murder every night. If this honor falls onto you, you will smash your target's head in with one of your old guitars, killing them. You may not kill more than 70 times during this game.

You can use as many abilities during the night as you like.

You win if the Core wins.

Accent was Free Parking. You cannot help but notice the irony of his role being a member of an amazing band.

I don't want to use the cliché "glad to have disposed of an evil man", so I won't. You go to sleep.

Deadline is on Sunday, January 10, at 20:00 GMT+1, or until all Night PMs are in.

Night 4 is over.

dak is a buffoon. The first thing you notice when you get up is an usual amount of water falling from your roof. It's as if there's something extremely wet on there that's leaking water. shade is an idiot, but it turns out Ashley's corpse has been used as chimney decoration. He has bruises all over his body. Lightwolf couldn't dent a packet of butter.

You are Achmed, the Dead Terrorist. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are but a puppet of the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham, though easily the fan favourite. In his sketches, you claim to be a suicidal terrorist who has issues with premature detonation.

You have a night role, but you cannot use it. There is only one person who can. To use your night role, this someone must send a PM entitled Night X - Making USER1 crash an airplane into USER2, where USER1 must be either your Smogon or anonymous alias, and USER2 can be anyone. Both users named will die in a terrorist attack. And remember, location, location, location.

In every post you make in the Smogon thread, you must threaten other users to be quiet under the threat of death, or use any quote from Jeff Dunham sketches. If you fail to comply, your explosives might blow up prematurely.

You win if the Rest win.

In his turban you find a plan to attack the NASA base. Ashley must have been Monopoly Space. Lesm46's brain fits in a matchbox.

Though porygon3 would likely not have noticed this, a bunch of environment-friendly windmills can be found stuck upside down in a cauldron full of the now well known lethal potion. The Wind Power has been cut off. Fishin is a large bender.

You are Gary Oak. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are Professor Oak's grandson...what was your name again? Whenever you hit the big screen, you are shown to be an arrogant but extremely capable trainer, though you became more open minded later.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - USER, I've come to challenge you! You will battle your target during the night, rendering any killing roles used on him useless.

However, you also know there could be other, rivaling trainers out there. You know what Pokémon trainers do when they meet eyes, though!

You win if the Rest win.

These murders just couldn't ignore this guy's girth (though Coronis likely has more of it). Wind Power was Altair, though the guy slash girl in the picture looks more like Bass.

In your mailbox you find a passport with a nice picture of Vancouver, but the thing itself says he is "TM Trainer Jigglypuff". In the newspaper, you later read this city's HP bar has been perpetualy stretched, then depleted by a burn, though all citizens were paralyzed while it was freezing cold. I was hoping Agape would be one of these suckers, since he's that useless, but he wasn't.

You are Billy Blaze. You are aligned with the Core.

To most people on earth, you are Billy Blaze, 8-year old genius. But the rest of the galaxy knows better: you are Commander Keen, savior of the universe time and time again. Armed with your self-made ray gun, you aren't afraid of anything.

As Commander Keen, you like to have the situation under control. This isn't possible if the Rest unite so easily. At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Shooting USER with the ray gun. You will zap your target from behind, stunning them, rendering them useless (and thus, dead) for the rest of the game. Unlike other night actions, this ability works instantly the moment the host reads the PM, so your target will be eliminated publically during the night, and after that the night will not end. This action cannot be blocked or prevented in any way.

Obviously, such an ability has drawbacks. The first one is that you can only use it once in the game. The second one is that it can only be used on someone who, in some way or another, asked for the Rest (or "the village") to claim to them/contact him/etc. I will not be extremely anal about this, but you'd do best to check it with me before firing!

Every member of the Core has a different way of disposing of enemies, but to avoid unneeded attention, only aaaa of you will be able to murder every night. If this honor falls onto you, you will stun your target, stuff them in the Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket, fly to outside of the atmosphere and throw them out. They will suffocate in outer space, killing them.

You can use as many abilities during the night as you like.

You win if the Core wins.

The next death of tonight hits you like a truck the size and weight of Jimbo. The remains of Amelia are found on a busy, dangerous highway. Talk about a roadkill...I thought only zerowing or Outlaw would be dumb enough to do this kind of thing.

You are Osama bin Laden. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are #1 on the list of people everyone is looking for, believed to be responsible for the terrorist on 9/11. Unfortunately for them, you are also the world champion Hide and Seek.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Promising 72 virgins to USER. You will train your target to become a fully pledged terrorist, ready to fly a plane into whoever you have in mind.

Not everyone is suited to become a Muslim extremist, however. Only Smogon users who have not played this game at any point in time are eligible for your Kamikaze 101 training program. I would recommend picking your recruits from the sign-up topic. You may not convert any anonymous aliases to your ways.

If you have one or more terrorists alive, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Making USER1 crash an airplane into USER2. USER1 must be a terrorist. Both users involved will die. You may only use one ability every night.

A terrorist has other uses besides exploding at night. They can also cast a vote during daytime; however, they will blow up at the end of the day, even if they withdraw their vote.

You've heard something else through your Arabian network. You know you are not the only Islamitic terrorist in this game.

You win if the Rest win.

Osama was a rich man. He was also the owner of a bunch of hotels in Montreal.

Your clone has news of Earthworm having blown himself up out of frustration. Maybe jumpluff forced him to do that, she's such a cruel wench. In the hotel where he was staying, his purpose in life was described briefly.

Congratulations on completing the Kamikaze 101 Program!

You did not make it into Double Alias Mafia, but nonetheless, you are here now: a fully trained terrorist, ready to suicide, and all for those 70, 72, 100 or whatever virgins you were promised!

However, because you are not really _playing_, the same rules WRT communication go for as if you were dead, so no carrying truthful information to the game. You only have one role: you can vote in the Smogon thread, and it will count. However, if you do so, even if you decide to withdraw your vote later, you will explode at the end of the day.

You may be assigned a honourable suicide mission at a later point in time.
<~Earthworm> i'm on the far right in this photo
<~Earthworm>

Class and RB Golbat, religious fools, could be seen praying to Allah for their fallen allies. It looks like they won't be assigned a mission anytime soon.

I would also like to mention that everyone who followed the GLOM rule will have their abilities negated during night 5.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends when majority has reached on both lynches, or on Tuesday, January 12, at 20:00 GMT+1, which ever comes first. Flounder, you better read that twice, in case the first one did not manage to penetrate your thick skull.

PS Hey guys, it's me, Face Aids. I mean, LonelyNess. >_>

Results are out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)