Double Alias Mafia - Game Over! The Core wins!

Day 5 is over.

Only one man was elected to be today's mob victim. One man, but three polygons.

"Lynch me, you will not." he said. "The Force, you do not have."

You step forward, axe in one hand, torch in another, ready to get rid of him, but suddenly you are forced down by gravity. porygon3 laughs. "Check your pockets."

You begin checking your pockets. Left, right, front, back, the one within your jacket...and then, in your sixth pocket, you find an infinite number of heavy stones keeping you down.

"You monster!" you say.

porygon3 laugh echoes across the street again, and with a glom on his face, he dives into the sea. You can still see his grin near the surface.

Code:
   glomglomglomg
      omglomglol
   ommlomglomglo
   lomglo glomgm
   glomglomglomg
   mglo  lomglol
   ommlomglomglo
   lomglomglomgm
   glomglomglomg
   mglomglomglol
   ommlomglomglo
   lomglomglomgm
glomglomglomglom
   omglomgloglom
   lomglomglglom
   glomglom glom
glomglomglomglom
mglomglomgloglom
ommlomglomglglom
        lomgglom
glomglomglomglom
      lomgloglom
    omglomglglom
lomglomglomgglom
lomglomglomgglom
lomglomglomgglom
lomglomglomgglom

Whatever he was, he was probably pretty threatening!

It is now Night 6. Deadline is Saturday, January 16th, at 20:00 GMT+1 (so normal time).

Night 6 is over.

WELL THIS UPDATE WILL BE IN CAPS JUST LIKE ALL YOUR POSTS (THIS IS OBLIGATORY) SO I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND IF IT LOOKS EXTREMELY OBNOXIOUS

YOU WAKE UP TO YOUR CLONE PLAYING DRUM N BASS REALLY LOUD.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" YOU SHOUT OVER THE NOISE.
"THE PROBLEM? THE PROBLEM IS THIS GOD DAMN CONFLICT! IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR 6 DAYS NOW AND ALL WE'VE ACHIEVED IS A PILE OF CORPSES AND SOME GLITCHED DUDE JUMPING IN THE SEA. WE'RE ONE OF THE VERY FEW COMPLETE CLONE DUO'S LEFT. HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS?"
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? I CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT EITHER BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT WAKING PEOPLE UP AT 6AM."
"PUT ON EARMUFFS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!"

THE RADIO ISN'T MAKING YOUR MOOD ANY BETTER. SHORTLY AFTER ANNOUNCING HIS NAME CHANGE TO "TM TRAINER IVYSAUR", FLOUNDER GOT ATTACKED BY HIS OWN GIANT HP BAR. ACCORDING TO HIS DOCTOR, HE HAD BEEN POISONED, THOUGH HE ALSO HAD COMPLAINTS OF BEING EXTREMELY COLD. WHICH IS WEIRD, BECAUSE HE BURNED TO DEATH.

You are Pope Benedict XVI. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are the current head of Vatican City, and the holiest man of all those involved in the Catholic religion. Your exact occupations are pretty vague, but you do have the power of beatification. Which pretty much means blessing.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Blessing USER1 and USER2. If USER2 is completely eliminated during the night, USER1 will have their abilities overwritten with USER2's. You cannot bless yourself, and once you have successfully saved someone's rule using your blessing ability, you will no longer be able to use it.

You win if the Rest win.

"BLASPHEMY!" YOU SHOUT.
"THAT ONE'S NOT THAT BAD, YOU SHOULD CHECK THE ONE IN THE NEWSPAPER!" YOUR CLONE SHOUTS FROM UPSTAIRS.

ON THE FRONTPAGE, THE WET, BEATEN UP CORPSE OF A SMALL, BALD MAN COULD BE SEEN. FOR SOME REASON, YOU THINK HE SHOULD HAVE A BEARD. MONOPOLY CRUISE LOOKED BETTER THAT WAY.

You are Krillin. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are Goku's friend and former rival. Like him, you have trained under Master Roshi, and learned various techniques doing so.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Throwing Destructo Disc at USER. If your target is currently engaging in battle with a more powerful opponent (i.e. being killed), his attacker will be distracted and attempt to kill you first. Any other abilities used on your target will go through like normal.

In addition, you may also send a PM entitled Night X - Searching the Dragon Balls during the USER Saga. If your target, or anyone aligned with them, attempts to kill you, you will be wished back to life with the seven Dragon Balls one full cycle after you were killed.

You win if the Rest win.

THIS Z-FIGHTER WAS THE ALREADY LYNCHED DAK.

OUT ON THE STREET, YOU SEE THE REMNANTS CORONIS. WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES PEOPLE SO EAGER TO GET RUN OVER BY EVERY SINGLE BIT OF TRAFFIC LATELY?

You are Huey, Dewey and Louie. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are Donald Duck's three cousins, pretty much indistinguishable other than by the color of your clothes, which is why nobody noticed that there are three of you in this game.

Because you look so alike, it is easy to fool people into thinking your vote counts for more than it should. If you vote in both of the lynches during daytime, your vote will count double. And if you decide to only vote in one of them, your vote will count triple!

You win if the Rest win.

SPEAKING OF PEOPLE EAGER TO DO SOMEWHAT RISKY THINGS, THE TELEVISION SPEAKS OF A MAN WHO JUMPED OUT OF A WINDOW FROM A HIGH BUILDING. IT SEEMS HE COULDN'T TAKE THE RECENT DROP IN HIS STOCKS. FATE HAS A CRUEL SENSE OF HUMOR, AS THIS PERSON WAS KNOWN AS INCOME TAX.

You are Huey, Dewey and Louie. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are Donald Duck's three cousins, pretty much indistinguishable other than by the color of your clothes, which is why nobody noticed that there are three of you in this game.

Because you look so alike, it is easy to fool people into thinking your vote counts for more than it should. If you vote in both of the lynches during daytime, your vote will count double. And if you decide to only vote in one of them, your vote will count triple!

You win if the Rest win.

ANOTHER COMPLETE ELIMINATION. INCOME TAX WAS CORONIS.

I'LL GIVE YOU GUYS ~30 HOURS TO LYNCH TO GET BACK TO THE NORMAL UPDATE TIME: JANUARY 17TH, 20:00 GMT+1.

edit: 17th, not 16th. duh.

I have set up a Day 6 thread in the Auction Hall if anyone wants to vote before the deadline tonight...............

(mekkah you weren't here today so i couldn't tell you of course if you ask me i'll delete it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)