[Expert] Pokémon TCG Mafia - Game Over! Postgame up!

Because of Smogon's downtime, I'm giving a (roughly) 12 hour extension, aka I'll update tomorrow after I woke up etc. Gives those 5 people who haven't sent in their PMs another chance at doing so. Turn 4 will be 48 hours though.

Ganna update.

You gang up on zorbees with a small but dedicated crowd, doing your worst and 30 damage. Someone else slams into him so hard it leaves burn marks, and obviously he couldn't GUARD himself against that.

Dear zorbees,
You are:

Scyther
Grass, 70 HP
W: Fire
R: Fighting

G: Swords Dance - During the next Turn, Scyther's Slash's base damage is 60 instead of 30.
CCC: Slash - 30

Your hand is:
1. Charmeleon
2. Rare Candy
3. Grass Energy

You are in the group: Haymakers
You win if you outlive ??? and four Haymakers.

zorbees turns out to have been a busy man. You find not one but two Double Colorless Energies on him, but no trace of the other cards mentioned. They are labeled DCE #1 and DCE #4, you might want to put that in your itemfinder next time you're scavenging.

A bit further, a monkey is running over the forest trail. "Heh, where should I troll next? Admin Mekkah must not care about what I do...hmmm..." He stands still, rubbing his chin with the hand on his tail, plotting his next prank. Suddenly, with a loud crash, a nearby volcano erupts, and the forest is filled in thick smoke. The monkey can't see anything and hides in a tree, hoping to save his lungs. But up there is a Pokémon with wings.

"Remember me, imperfectluck?" The winged Pokémon says.
"Oh, you again..." the monkey answers. "What do you hope to...NOOO! Not that!"

The flying Pokémon gives imperfectluck a devastating lap dance. The monkey falls out of the tree in disgust and anger, dead. The flying Pokémon turns around and leaves.

Dear imperfectluck,
You are:

Ambipom G
Colorless, 80 HP
W: Fighting x2

C: Tail Code - Choose one player, and then another. Neither can be Ambipom G. The first Energy card that first player attached is moved to the second. You cannot use this attack on ether of those two players again.
CC: Snap Attack - 60
If the target player has Energy cards attached, this attack does 20 damage instead.

Your hand is:
1. Kirlia
2. Water Energy
3. Psychic Energy

You are in the group: Pokémon SP
You win if you outlive ??? and four Pokémon SP.

This prankster has been moving Energy all over the place, but seems to be carrying just one Water Energy himself. His evolution cards are more interesting: a Kirlia and a Lanturn Prime.

But that is not all. Nearby, in front of a cave, lays Laundry. His plans seem to have been disturbed by someone breaking his jaw, someone slamming into his back, and then someone else doing a certain follow-up attack. Looks like the best decks in format have been shut down!

Dear Laundry,
You are:

Garchomp C
Colorless, 80 HP
W: Colorless

CC: Claw Swipe - 30
CCC: Earthquake - 50
Does 10 damage to Garchomp C for every Pokémon SP that is alive before using this attack (don't apply Weakness).

Your hand is:
1. Seadra
2. Lightning Energy

You are in the group: Pokémon SP
You win if you outlive ??? and four Pokémon SP.

Seems both Seadra and the Lightning Energy are still on him. And it looks like whoever had the Garchomp C Lv X card is screwed!

And that's it for this hectic update. It took a while, but there we go. The next update is in 48 hours, and then we'll know who is taking Turn 4's 40 damage lynch.

vote Colonel M

Lightwolf is a great persuader if he actually is magmar.

Colonel M is the real magmar or at least a more probable candidate than LW, I name-eliminated him down as magmar with LW.

Please change your votes to Colonel M, this was an error on my part.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
01[15:27] <LightWolf> Tbh what's your story with Agape even?
[15:28] <zorbees> i went in a different direction with a trade and he didn't like it, i still have the dce in my hand
[15:28] <zorbees> he said though, that someone was "forcing him" to vote me though
01[15:28] <LightWolf> but uh
01[15:28] <LightWolf> since trades
01[15:28] <LightWolf> hae to be agreed on
01[15:28] <LightWolf> by both sides
01[15:29] <LightWolf> I don't see
01[15:29] <LightWolf> why that is considered
01[15:29] <LightWolf> backstabbing
[15:29] <zorbees> i traded with someone else instead of agape, which agape thought i was going to do
01[15:29] <LightWolf> he can't really blame you
01[15:29] <LightWolf> just for getting a better offer tbh
[15:30] <zorbees> <zorbees> he said though, that someone was "forcing him" to vote me though
01[15:30] <LightWolf> Also it's easy to say he says he is being forced
[15:30] <zorbees> that's probably more of the reason for voting me
01[15:30] <LightWolf> he could be lying
01[15:30] <LightWolf> or you could just be lying about it
01[15:30] <LightWolf> either way, why ipl
[15:31] <zorbees> ipl supposedly knows the identity of everyone in the game and is practically controlling a whole bunch of players
01[15:31] <LightWolf> so you are just jumping on the gun
01[15:31] <LightWolf> instead of looking for the man screwing you over?
01[15:32] <LightWolf> and tbh
01[15:32] <LightWolf> from ff3 mafia I learned
01[15:32] <LightWolf> that people who play like that
01[15:32] <LightWolf> get removed by their enemies quickly
[15:33] <zorbees> yeah i guess
And look, someone is jumping on this lynch too!

Clearly his reasons are bullshit, and now Agape provides even less info than last time, I mean seriously, think people. While the normal thing would be, to vote Agape here, but I trust on what zorbees said for now, and Vote Midou, or do you wanna clarify why you jumped on two lynches Agape started?

Turns out it was ipl's power that controlled both, oh well, will see what I can get done with Agape, so keep your votes off me.

Also some of you people out there still have my cards, good luck having useless shit if this goes through!

EDIT: Magmar is no great persuader, but I may be, no idea if it's you though, but it's not me for sure! Sorry Lynch Colonel M

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Whoa kids, it's only Turn 4 and I'm already on the gang bang list? I dunno why it is, but you gotta give me a chance. Talk to me, perhaps I can help you out. I am no Magmar.

Just ask some of the people I traded with. Never needed "Fire" Energies at all.

Lynch Agape. This man has lied to you on two occasions. How much further are you going to trust him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)