Ehh, I might give an early update to my Warm Up Solo Run for Pearl while I'm here.
The Initial Post
The Solo Runee...Misdreavus (Maniac): Must always have four moves of different types. Before the E4, must have learned moves of 10 different types. Battle at least one Pokemon of different types to evolve (Fire Blast)
Summary from the beginning to Valley Windworks
- Named myself Random, my Rival Idiot & started with Chimchar.
- After catching 2 Pokemon, I trade Chimchar for an Egg, which I hatch. It's a Male Misdreavus, Calm Nature, & knows Psywave, Psychic, Thunderbolt, & Shadow Ball (I bred Missy the Misdreavus from my Pearl No Evolution Scramble with a Ditto on Heart Gold, the one with the strong monsters, not the one I'm Scrambling) I name it Maniac.
- I start the solo run in earnest!
- I blitz through the first part without losing a single HP! Missy has Psywave replaced with Hidden Power, which I deduce to be the Flying Type. Idiot falls easily, so does Roark.
- After winning the first badge without any problems, I go back to Jubilife, beat the Galactic Grunts & make my way to the Valley Windworks.
- Mars' Purugly gets the honour of being the first Pokemon to do some damage to Maniac, & a lot, consistently using Faint Attack & forcing me to use 2 Super Potions, luckily Faint Attack only had the power to 3HKO. I beat the Purugly.
- In Floraroma town at the moment, about to go up Route 205.
- Oh, I forgot to mention my HM Slaves: Derp... the Bidoof, Bird the Starly, Headache the Abra, & Rock Pile the Geodude.
Maniac (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Types of Moves Learned: Normal, Flying, Psychic, Electric, Ghost
Types of Pokemon Beaten: Normal, Flying, Electric, Psychic, Bug, Water, Grass, Poison, Fighting, Rock, Ground
That's all. Hooray for early updates...