Overall: Boobs+!!

Realised I didn't 'disc you! XD Your art is really amazing, the Macross picture is great! DO NOT SAY YOU ARE BAD AT ART OR I WILL FREAKIN' KILL YOU!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not bad-- just "ok" :P

I can't promise when, but I think I'll turn my next major Pokemon drawing into one of those speed-enhanced tutorial videos. Please look forward to it...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Too bad it has a 0% chance to 2HKO Max/Max Ferrothorn, even with Choice Specs Timid STAB Earth Power (there's no way you'd use modest...) >___>

fucking Ferrothorn...

Hmm... a max power Water Spout in rain does cleanly 2HKO Ferrothorn though... lol

Amazing indeed! And seeing the work that goes into makes it even better!

And I'm pretty sure Youtube upped the limit for vids to 15 minutes even for regular users? Regardless, it was a great watch.

that tyranitar avatar is so freaking epic

good job, dude, you're a master at photoshoping, I wished I could draw like you =O

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The art keeps getting even more impressive. Keep up the amazing work!!!

(I like that Latios, btw) =D

breh

強いだね
I hope I don't sound like an ass, but that Latios seems to have an oversized neck... it looks a bit long.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
I actually agree Breludicolo. I was concerned about that when I did the initial line art-- but I was too lazy to fix it, and it's not all that noticeable. In any case, this is use proportions, and the size of the head was meant to be exhagerated to get that "movement"-- I just exhagerated a bit too much. :P

For instance, Tyranitar's hand in my avatar is also too big (compared to the official art, and to the background arm). That doesn't matter too much though, because sometimes feeling/perception/impression of the piece is more important that exactness-- especially of anatomy of fictional creatures.

Thanks guys, update now that I'm finally done with The Smog 11 and MAP 4.

Dragon's Den (MAP 4) *Champion* :)
This is my new background! It's nice to know someone from Hawai'i made this. Also, I really liked your 'i'iwi Pokemon! Lately, I've been very interested in the birds around here myself. Any chance you could make art based on the kōlea bird? Cutest/coolest bird ever. :<

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...m=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=612

P.S. This isn't a request, it's a kauoha... or not, lol. FOR THE BOYS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)