Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for the inconvienence. My wi-fi was lagging quite horribly. I made a command and waited about five minutes to no avail. I figured I would leave my DS on in an attempt to see if the Wi-Fi would correct itself. My father asked if I could mow the lawn, and I had to go right away, without being able to send a pm and shut my ds off. I forgot completely about it until I was finished, and by that time he had disconnected - and rightfully so. I am sincerely sorry for the trouble I have caused, and if blacklisting me is the right thing to do in this case, then please contiune with that course of action.

Aldieb disconnected today after my Gengar killed his. He then sent me an inbox saying that he intentianlly disconnected and I didnt deserve the win, unable to accept his lose.

I advise you to watch out for this sore loser: Not only are his pokemon skills terrible, he trolls hard and can't take his lose maturely.

Aldieb disconnected today after my Gengar killed his. He then sent me an inbox saying that he intentianlly disconnected and I didnt deserve the win, unable to accept his lose.

I advise you to watch out for this sore loser: Not only are his pokemon skills terrible, he trolls hard and can't take his lose maturely.
Im sorry, when did i sent you that? While i dced against you, the only conversation taht took place was bitching for the fun of it on your behalf. No, i do not deny pulling the plug after all the hax took place. People dont deserve to go from being 4-0ed to wining 0-1 just because they got lucky.

I dont mind losing as of itself, and i understand hax is part of the game. People crit me, I crit them, and its fine. But when its someone who barely has a clue of what hes doing, someone who got completly outplayed, get a ton of hax... at that point i do not believe they should get the win jsut because the dice fell their way more than half a dozen times. Especialy not when their first reaction is to run to me and start talking about how amazing they really were.

you should accept your lost dude^
hax is part of the mechanics of the game
what he said

a win is a win, a lose is a lose. Show some respect, and instead of complaining try to get smarter and/or build a better team. End of story, I sure hope you mature someday.

I'm sorry for the inconvienence. My wi-fi was lagging quite horribly. I made a command and waited about five minutes to no avail. I figured I would leave my DS on in an attempt to see if the Wi-Fi would correct itself. My father asked if I could mow the lawn, and I had to go right away, without being able to send a pm and shut my ds off. I forgot completely about it until I was finished, and by that time he had disconnected - and rightfully so. I am sincerely sorry for the trouble I have caused, and if blacklisting me is the right thing to do in this case, then please contiune with that course of action.
im sorry but this just sounds like complete bull. it all to convinient we were battling perfectly fine up untill i got an advantage and 2 your lieing because tyou couldnt have made a command thier was no pokemon on the field for 15 min because i had just killed one of your pokes and then after about 15 min you sent out heatran and did nothing and also you posted on my wall somthing like "haha your forfieted so now i win" shortly after i d/c from the battle so please stop trying to make up a story OMG AND I JUST RE READ WHAT YOU SAID AND YOU NEVER TURNED YOUR DS OFF BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE DISCONNECTED AND IT NEVER DID UNTILL I SHUT MINE OFF STOP MAKING CRAP UP

im sorry but this just sounds like complete bull. it all to convinient we were battling perfectly fine up untill i got an advantage and 2 your lieing because tyou couldnt have made a command thier was no pokemon on the field for 15 min because i had just killed one of your pokes and then after about 15 min you sent out heatran and did nothing and also you posted on my wall somthing like "haha your forfieted so now i win" shortly after i d/c from the battle so please stop trying to make up a story OMG AND I JUST RE READ WHAT YOU SAID AND YOU NEVER TURNED YOUR DS OFF BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE DISCONNECTED AND IT NEVER DID UNTILL I SHUT MINE OFF STOP MAKING CRAP UP
1. i never said i shut my DS off and i didn't. 2. your post above had no capitals or periods, it was a run on sentence. So don't try accusing people when you can't spell. 3. this makes no sense what you said in the above. " its been 25 min up to now iv asked him to make a move then he just loged off so im going to d/c now if he trys to say i d/c on him i just told you why its now been 35 min..." you went from 25 minutes to 35 minutes eh?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is becoming a losing battle for above accusers, therefore nobody shall be added to the blacklist. Any further arguing for above shall get harshly warned :pimp:

Rexxsix D/c'ed during our match his scafty was going to die. and because i misclicked sleep powder and i clearly informed him it was a misclick but he took that as an excuse to d.c because one other pokemon was already alseep. The sleep powder misclick wouldnt effect the game only because scarfty had atleast 5% life left and my egghead was faster by far which is why i went first. He was down by 2 about to be 3 pokes

(Greetest)I didnt get to his explanation until after d/c so I thought he purposely sleeped my scrafty. it's still breaking sleep clause. that's why I threw my other asleep pokemon next then disconnected. I honestly don't see why I should be put in the blacklist.

Reporting "doucheftw" to the wifi hall of shame. He was losing pretty badly. I knocked out one of his pokemon and he disconnected no lag all battle. He messaged me quickly right after as if he was prepared to explain himself. He has a bad record of disconnecting in his vm's and he needs to be taken off the streets. Peace.

Reporting "doucheftw" to the wifi hall of shame. He was losing pretty badly. I knocked out one of his pokemon and he disconnected no lag all battle. He messaged me quickly right after as if he was prepared to explain himself. He has a bad record of disconnecting in his vm's and he needs to be taken off the streets. Peace.

this guy.
He is so confusing. first he say he wont report me and after i tell him i didn't dc, he change his mind. like wtf? is he on some pills?i already explained everything via pm and he has the audacity to make it public in the the battle thread. while i do admit i have past record of dc from people, i can honestly say all dc wasn't intentional. Now he tells me i need to be taken off the street? wtf does that even mean? This dude need to go to therapy, pokemon is really taking a toll in how he thinks and communicate. I have many successful battles and i am sure many can vouch for me and say i am a great battler & certainly not a disconnector.

oh and may i add, i wasn't losing badly, you had 3 poke and i had 2 with 1 barely living. considering i used mostly UU pokemon, you shouldn't be proud of how you played.

I would like to report aldieb for disconecting. We had a battle and i brought a cresselia that i put pressure on during pokegening it on accident. I know its not the right abilitly but i played no sort of advantage in the game. i lead with this cresselia against his mamoswine and set up a refelct as he set up steath rocks, after that he switched out into jolteon as i used toxic. To cut to the chase i had toxed jolteon and a reflect up and he sent out gallade and during the net turn i i used toxic on gallade and he taunted after so as you can se i was out playing him the whole game thus far but after toxicing his gallade he d/c. He then pmed me saying all my pokes are pokegened wrong with is FAR from true the only thing i messed up on was pressure on cresselia. his reasoning was that cresselia outspeeds his gallade but my cress has 206 speed like a normal cress and i told hime this and after that he didnt respond. My guess is he is running a bulky set with no speed investment kinda like the conkeldoor set people run soi would like him blacklisted for disconnecting

this guy.
He is so confusing. first he say he wont report me and after i tell him i didn't dc, he change his mind. like wtf? is he on some pills?i already explained everything via pm and he has the audacity to make it public in the the battle thread. while i do admit i have past record of dc from people, i can honestly say all dc wasn't intentional. Now he tells me i need to be taken off the street? wtf does that even mean? This dude need to go to therapy, pokemon is really taking a toll in how he thinks and communicate. I have many successful battles and i am sure many can vouch for me and say i am a great battler & certainly not a disconnector.

oh and may i add, i wasn't losing badly, you had 3 poke and i had 2 with 1 barely living. considering i used mostly UU pokemon, you shouldn't be proud of how you played.
you had one full living pokemon and a 10hp pokemon that can easily be taken out by all 3 remaining full health members of the team . Mods: please take note of his blatant insults in the battle me thread and here. Additionally you have a ton of people in your vm's saying you disconnect. Also don't disconnect right after one of your pokemon die that makes it too obvious.

whats the problem? Running out of things to say so you continue to repeat what has already been written? I didn't Dc, get that through that thick head of yours. you are 19 yet you act so immaturely. Did you know that what appears to be an obvious dc can be a coincidence? oh, thats right, you never knew that because your mind is in cloud 0.

i accept lost, if anything it is part of the process to achieve a lot of wins. clearly you take a game like its your life smh.

whats the problem? Running out of things to say so you continue to repeat what has already been written? I didn't Dc, get that through that thick head of yours. you are 19 yet you act so immaturely. Did you know that what appears to be an obvious dc can be a coincidence? oh, thats right, you never knew that because your mind is in cloud 0.

i accept lost, if anything it is part of the process to achieve a lot of wins. clearly you take a game like its your life smh.
whats the problem? I barely play this game on wifi (because i have a life) and when i finally get to play people are playin like shit and disconnecting every damn battle. You disconnected. Then have the audacity to ask me if i d/ced 30 seconds after you did when i was up 2 pokemon! You disconnected. Deal with the punishment. We are not stupid.

Edit @ Doucheftw : its pretty clear you have a terrible disconnect history. Most of them when your opponents are in great position. Stop with the insults too. You will be banned quickly if you keep it up.

i can tell your brain cell is running out of steam. Well, maybe ill break it down for you in simpler terms.

In any case, DC happens randomly. you cannot always blame your opponent for the dc even when it appears you got the game in the bag. In our case, it DC randomly. if i am certain i lost, ill rather run than dc. if my intention was to dc, i'm sure everyone will back you up on that. Do you have any back up? no, so therefore i am no troll?

do you comprehendo? NOW HIDE BEHIND THOSE CURTAINS OF YOURS AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

i'm done with you, i don't have satisfaction argument with mindless donkeys.

i can tell your brain cell is running out of steam. Well, maybe ill break it down for you in simpler terms.

In any case, DC happens randomly. you cannot always blame your opponent for the dc even when it appears you got the game in the bag. In our case, it DC randomly. if i am certain i lost, ill rather run than dc. if my intention was to dc, i'm sure everyone will back you up on that. Do you have any back up? no, so therefore i am no troll?

do you comprehendo? NOW HIDE BEHIND THOSE CURTAINS OF YOURS AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

i'm done with you, i don't have satisfaction argument with mindless donkeys.
Your brain cell? Honestly, if you're going to insult someone, at least use correct grammar, spelling and, well, insulting insults. (Comprehendo isn't a word, comprende?)

However, I do have to say, FTW's internet is absolute garbage when it comes to battling and does seem to randomly DC. It may not be his fault, although I have only tried to battle him once.

I would like to report athleteandy1 for disconnecting on me. We were having a wifi match just a few minutes ago, i was leading 4-1 or something, he was just a few hits away from losing to me, but then of course. He disconnects... What else can i do then just reporting him here? I feel sad now because too many people "disconnects" just when im about to win... justice please

I would like to report "RespectTheSmeargle" for using unreleased Lightningrod Zapdos even tho his sig clearly indicates no unreleased DW pokemons.
This was the sig at the time we were battling:
Teehee,Lets Get Stally
I use legal hacks;No unreleased DW Abilities

I wasn't paying attention when he send out his Zapdos, i had Jolteon out so i used thunder and it revealed he had lightning rod. That really ruined the match as I was unprepared for it as my Jolteon was faster and might have KO'ed it if he didn't have lightningrod

Regards

DamagedD

i would like to report DamagedD for hacked pokemon. i was battling him and hit his darmanitan that was at less than 75 percent hp with a max attack modest choice specs draco meter from my latios and it some how live.. enough so that it was able to switch back in on sr. now im pretty fricken sure that a darmanitan not even at full health could never take that sort of hit and also dish out the amoutn of damage and out speed what it outspeed as it did 80 percent to my latios who resist the flare blitz. wow and then to make it worse i was sweeping him with my landorous he managed to break the sub finaly but i took him out and right as i was taking his zorark out he disconects please do somthing about this guy hes a hacker and a D/CER

DamagedD

i would like to report DamagedD for hacked pokemon. i was battling him and hit his darmanitan that was at less than 75 percent hp with a max attack modest choice specs draco meter from my latios and it some how live.. enough so that it was able to switch back in on sr. now im pretty fricken sure that a darmanitan not even at full health could never take that sort of hit and also dish out the amoutn of damage and out speed what it outspeed as it did 80 percent to my latios who resist the flare blitz. wow and then to make it worse i was sweeping him with my landorous he managed to break the sub finaly but i took him out and right as i was taking his zorark out he disconects please do somthing about this guy hes a hacker and a D/CER
So you think my Darmanitan is hacked because it didn't die from a draco from a latios even though i had light screen up and 200 ev in special defense and 254 in attack, and 54 in speed. And my darmanitan did so much because of it's adamant nature stab and 254 in attack -_- And I disconnected big deal not like I turned off my game it just happened. It's not like this is your first time even reporting someone don't be go accusing people of having hacked pokemon just cause it didn't die, stop making false accusations for no reason there's the stats of my Darmanitan right -___-
If he was hacked im sure he have much better stats

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/photo3183.jpg/

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@XxDragontamerxX: pay better attention to moves such as light screen before making such accusations again. After all, you've already been on the blacklist for disconnecting.

@DamagedD: thanks for providing us with the details requested of you. You shall not be blacklisted this time in one's effort to make you join him/her.

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)