Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Howdy peeps. It's been a long time since I've posted around here :P
Looking for a very hard SoulSilver challenge. Please, don't give me Sunkern, or something that can only use Splash. Those are lame. I want fun, challenging pokes.
ICWUTUDIDTHAR
In that vein I haven't touched my cart in a good while due to my brreding of DW Eevee's and the purchase of FF4. However, i will not forget about and someday I will complete it.

Also, thank god for the Sunkern loophole.

Walrein: you get zook's zangoose. Because it was around zook, it picked up the bully mentality and can only use attacking moves on pokemon a lower lever than its own. It also must solo every seviper in the game after its capture, and it must solo Ardos to repay the defeat it received in Gateon Port.

ICWUTUDIDTHAR
In that vein I haven't touched my cart in a good while due to my brreding of DW Eevee's and the purchase of FF4. However, i will not forget about and someday I will complete it.

Also, thank god for the Sunkern loophole.
If you're thinking of giving me a Sunflora, go ahead. I just don't want a stupid Sunkern like my last SS Scramble. Somebody gave me a Sunkern that could only use Razor Leaf and Seed Bomb for attack moves -.-

Still need two more pokes for my SS very hard scramble.

Walrein, I will give you your namesake. Catch spheal, name it WhatADeal! WhatADeal is a used boat salesman, so he must charm his customers at the start of battles into buying terrible boats. He can evolve after selling a boat to all of snattle's pokemon and again after he sells his next set of pokemon boats.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm kinda confused about how to evolve Spheal. Could you clarify?

EDIT: I just reread it and I think I understand. He's saying it evolves after charming Snattle's first set of 'mons and again after his second set amirite?

Let me outline it.
Charm everything before you attack.
Evolve after using charm on all of snattle's pokemon on his first team.
Evolve again after using charm on all of snattle's pokemon on his second team.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you're thinking of giving me a Sunflora, go ahead. I just don't want a stupid Sunkern like my last SS Scramble. Somebody gave me a Sunkern that could only use Razor Leaf and Seed Bomb for attack moves -.-

Still need two more pokes for my SS very hard scramble.
Actually i was referring to my hardest Scramble Challenge EVER.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
White Scramble Update #5

It's been a while...But I'm finally doing one of these again! (ASB has eaten my scramble prowess...)

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4

• Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & False Swipe. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Darmantian (DonkeyKong): Must have the following moveset:
    Giant Punch: Fire Punch / Hammer Arm
    Chest Pound: Taunt / Swagger / Work Up
    Konga Drums: Belly Drum / Roar / Round
    Spinning Kong: Thrash / Flare Blitz / Superpower
    May never be used against Steel-Types, must solo Clay & every Sandile, Krokorok, & Krookodile I come across (Lightwind)
  • Venipede: Must solo Burgh to evolve & Brycen to evolve again. May never learn Megahorn (Galladiator)
  • Durant: If ability is Hustle, it must solo Shauntal & it may never use 100% Accurate moves. If ability is Swarm, it must solo Marshal & it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only one non-Bug Attacking move (kingofkongs)
  • Drilbur (Justyce): If it becomes an Excadrill, it may not hold any items & it can only use one move until it switches out of battle (Treadshot A1)
  • Oshawott: No STAB until it becomes a Samurott, where its only STAB Move is Aqua Tail. Must switch out of battle when a STAB move is used against it in a Double/Triple Battle unless it uses Aqua Tail (TM13IceBeam)
  • Began at Nimbasa City...
  • Owned Cheren...
  • Uhh...Let's see...Arrived in Driftveil City...
  • Beat Plasma people at the Freezer Containers...
  • Failed to solo Clay with DonkeyKong...
  • Forced to evolve DonkeyKong into Darmantian in order to have a chance...
  • Soloed Clay with DonkeyKong!
  • Broke a rule where DonkeyKong could never be used against a Steel Type against Clay's Excadrill...
  • In Driftveil City at the moment (God, my memory's bad)...
  • April Fools!

Centixic (Male Whirlipede) @ Nothing
Lv:28/Careful/Poison Point
-Poison Tail
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
-Bug Bite
Comments: Bad memory means I can't accurately describe its performance...It's doing Okay at the moment I guess...

Justyce (Male Drilbur) @ Nothing
Lv:28/Bashful/Sand Rush
-Fury Swipes
-Dig
-Metal Claw
-Hone Claws
Comments: Bad memory means I can't accurately describe its performance...It's doing Okay at the moment I guess...

Samurell (Male Dewott) @ Nothing
Lv:29/Sassy/Torrent
-Tackle
-Revenge
-Fury Cutter
-Rock Smash

Troll (Male Liepard) @ Nothing
Lv:29/Lax/Limber
-Fury Swipes
-Pursuit
-Assist
-Hone Claws

DonkeyKong (Male Darmantian) @ Nothing
Lv:36/Naughty/Sheer Force
-Work Up
-Hammer Arm
-Flare Blitz
-Thrash
Comments: This is what happens when you have to solo Clay with one of these...It's impossible without having to evolve Darumaka, so I did, & it explains the over-leveling...Stupid mole...

That's all for now, another update soon.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You don't want crap? TOUGH LUCK! Take a Trubbish, name it Crapmon. Since Tribbish is just a steaming pile of crap but you hate crap, you try to convince yourself that Trubbish is not crap. In fact, you convince yourself that Trubbish is amazing so it must be the highest leveled member on your team until it evolves. Once it evolves, your realize that Garbodor is a load of crap and shun it until the next Gym battle. You secretly hate it, and you don't let it fight any Gym battles because it's too crappy. However, it did so well as a Trubbish that you decide to give it another chance against the E4, and it does great, soloing five of the Pokemon there. It even solos four mons from the final two battles!

Recap:
Trubbish, named Crapmon. Must be highest leveled member of team until evolution. Once it evolves, you cannot use it until after the next Gym battle. Cannot take part in a Gym Leader battle after evolving. Solo five E4 Pokemon, and 4 total from the final N and Ghetsis battles.

You get OldSpice the male Basculin. He must have an attack boosting nature and can only use physical attacks. The only status move he may use is Attract, which he should lead with if he's ever fighting a lady. He must help to defeat Clay, Brycen, Marshal and Grimsley, and he cannot battle any female trainers.

Lolcat gains +10 respect.

2btheorb, guess what I'm giving you? A Ma

ractus! Yes, the funky little cactusmon. As he needs as much water as possible, he must have Water Absorb, and solo every Water type you meet in the game (unless it conflicts with another challenge) with a drain move such as Giga Drain. In addition, he must solo Drayden, because of your inability to spell "Unown".

@2btheOrb

You get an....AUDINO!!

Nickname it WHAT??
Since it is the replacement for Chansey, three of its moveslots must be status moves. It must be in every triple/double battle, and can only use status moves while in a double/triple battle. Its last move must be a move which makes no sense for Audino to be able to use. (Psyshock, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Telikinesis, Solarbeam, Thunderbolt/Thunder, Dig, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Charge Beam, Incinerate, Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Wild Charge, Surf.) You can use any other attack move before you get one of these TMs.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
2btheOrb, take a Klink, name it Hagurumon. Apparently, this thing turns out to be a Digimon in disguise, & no one really likes Digimon, it's going to come with big restrictions. It may not use any Steel-Type Moves, It may only use Physical moves in battle, & in order to digivolve evolve into Klang, it must solo a Gym Leader. It may not evolve past Klang.

Have fun.

@Skwog: You're missing a starter (unless I've missed replies to your thread), so take a Chikorita. It's heard of the "Pokémon may only learn 4 moves" rule, but it misinterpreted it. As a result, this Chikorita may only use four different moves ever; if it ever uses a move, you must keep it on its moveset for the rest of time. (It's OK to delete moves that it's never used.) Additionally, it must solo Bugsy (except for Scyther if Valdast is in your team at the time, to avoid a conflict of challenges), and must have used four different moves (i.e. fixing its moveset forever) to evolve into Bayleef. If you want it to evolve into Meganium, it must solo Bugsy again in the postgame gym leader rematch event, except for Vespiquen.

Also, just as a hint for your run, I strongly recommend that you use teach the hidden-power-only Pokémon three HMs as its other three moves (the ones it can't use in-battle), or the challenges going around are going to make it very difficult for you to use HMs.

I want to try a scramble challenge for black.
I can trade but no crap like unknown or magikarp
You get... IMADRAGON the Snivy. Nothing much happens from Snivy to Servine, but when it evolves into Serperior it suddenly becomes convinced that it is in reality a Dragon type. It must then solo THE ENTIRE of Opelucid Gym with just Grass-type moves, and afterwards must learn/keep Dragon Tail. It must always switch out after being hit with a move that is SE against Grass/Dragon, because it wants to be healed(so you must heal it back to 100% HP!) before it can be sent back out. If it evolves before Icirrus Gym, it must sit out the entire gym.

RECAP:

Snivy/Servine/Serperior(IMADRAGON)
No restrictions for Snivy/Servine

As Serperior, must:
~Not be in party for Icirrus Gym.
~Solo Opelucid Gym
~Switch out and healed back to full HP if hit by Ice/Dragon/Flying/Poison move
~Must learn/keep Dragon Tail

Note that these restrictions don't exist for Servine, so you can keep it as one if you like, then you can use it for Icirrus and don't need to solo Opelucid, and have all these troublesome restrictions. There is a catch: if you don't evolve it before Icirrus, you may never evolve it. :P

Walrein, your new Eevee isn't like other Eevee. It's far less dependent on its STAB than other Eevee, so it may only ever use one Normal-type move in battle. It also doesn't like the idea of touching an elemental stone to evolve. Therefore, it may only evolve to either Espeon or Umbreon. Nickname it Lux if you evolve it to Espeon, or Nox if it becomes Umbreon. The next restriction depends on the evolution: If it evolves Espeon, it may only know one attack, which may not be Psychic. (The move, not the type; Psybeam is fine, for example.) If it evolves into Umbreon, it must know four attacks, at least two of which are physical. Regardless of what it evolves into, it must solo any two Cipher Admins at all appearances. (Yes, I know that in XD all Trainer battles are double battles. Have the other Pokemon use only support moves.)

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take the Delcatty. It cannot participate in an Admin battle unless one of your other Pokemon has fainted. It cannot participate in a Peon if one of your other Pokemon has fainted. Name it BipolarCat

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
White Scramble Update #6

Another Update for y'all. Once again, this is for White.

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5

• Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & False Swipe. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Darmantian (DonkeyKong): Must have the following moveset:
    Giant Punch: Fire Punch / Hammer Arm
    Chest Pound: Taunt / Swagger / Work Up
    Konga Drums: Belly Drum / Roar / Round
    Spinning Kong: Thrash / Flare Blitz / Superpower
    May never be used against Steel-Types, must solo Clay & every Sandile, Krokorok, & Krookodile I come across (Lightwind)
  • Venipede: Must solo Burgh to evolve & Brycen to evolve again. May never learn Megahorn (Galladiator)
  • Durant: If ability is Hustle, it must solo Shauntal & it may never use 100% Accurate moves. If ability is Swarm, it must solo Marshal & it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only one non-Bug Attacking move (kingofkongs)
  • Drilbur (Justyce): If it becomes an Excadrill, it may not hold any items & it can only use one move until it switches out of battle (Treadshot A1)
  • Oshawott: No STAB until it becomes a Samurott, where its only STAB Move is Aqua Tail. Must switch out of battle when a STAB move is used against it in a Double/Triple Battle unless it uses Aqua Tail (TM13IceBeam)
  • Started in Driftveil City
  • Beat Bianca easily
  • Went through Route 6
  • Got the TM for Bulldoze & went inside Chargestone Cave
  • Justyce evolves into Excadrill & starts acting like a Choiced Pokemon!
  • Defeated that one letter named person: N, without too much trouble
  • Arrived in Mistralton City
  • Went through Route 7
  • Went up Celestial Tower
  • Rang a bell!
  • Went back to Mistralton & went inside the gym
  • Samurell evolves into Samurott!
  • Challenged Skyla to a duel
  • Justyce took care of Swoobat & Swanna, Troll failed to beat Unfezant, but Justyce did, winning me the battle
  • I gain the Sky Badge & the TM for Acrobatics!
  • Yay!!!
  • In Mistralton City at the moment
  • Before I forget, April Fools...

Troll (Male Liepard) @ Nothing
Lv:35/Lax/Limber
-Fake Out
-Pursuit
-Assist
-Slash
Comments: Well, the April Fools prankster is actually still doing well, much to everyone's surprise, & he isn't about to taper off just yet...

Centixic (Male Whirlipede) @ Eviolite
Lv:36/Careful/Poison Point
-Poison Tail
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
-Bug Bite
Comments: With an Eviolite on, Centixic does a real good job at tanking hits, & he'll need that, considering he has to solo the next gym leader in order to fully evolve...If he could handle Burgh as a Venipede, then Brycen shouldn't be a problem.

Justyce (Male Excadrill) @ Nothing
Lv:36/Bashful/Sand Rush
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Hone Claws
Comments: To be honest, the automatic "Effectively Choiced" restriction hasn't really crippled Justyce, if at all. It's his raw attacking power that really gives him a selling point, & it is that that makes him a powerhouse on this team.

Samurell (Male Samurott) @ Nothing
Lv:36/Sassy/Torrent
-Slash
-Revenge
-Fury Cutter
-Rock Smash
Comments: No STAB until Aqua Tail? It has certainly crippled Samurell to a degree, but not enough to not use him. I haven't used him since evolution, but the added strength shall be of great use to him, & once he gets Aqua Tail...He'll finally not fail at using STAB.

DonkeyKong (Male Darmantian) @ Nothing
Lv:36/Naughty/Sheer Force
-Work Up
-Hammer Arm
-Flare Blitz
-Thrash
Comments: Hardly any usage this update due to being overleveled, except against the occasional Sandile, but DonkeyKong is a powerhouse. Enough said.

That's all for this event-filled update, next one comes after Brycen.

I have officially given up on my scramble on SoulSilver.
It was just so...IMPOSSIBLY HARD.
I gave up after Sheen took all my X Items and my drugs...f*** that beedrill.

My diamond scramble is just amazing, I am up to the elite four, and somehow my Mr. Mime is more useful than I thought it was.

So...
This next scramble will be coming to you...I will give you the details now!

Game: Black
Difficulty: Medium
Trading: Yeeeeerp, but I don't want to have to go from Gen III/IV to get egg/tutor moves for a pokemon.
Extra Details: One Steel, and no electrics, no starters

List of pokemon I don't want: Accelgor, Darmanitan, Simisage, Unfezant, Sawk. (OR VULLABY)

Also, I'd prefer if you use ORIGINAL ideas, and don't use ones you have already used for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)