Points out the obvious
Join Date: Mar 2010
A country full of spiders
Well, here it is. A White Scramblocke, but with a difference. The differences?
- Firstly, instead of taking the usual 12 Pokemon, I'll be taking Pokemon as if it was a Normal Nuzlocke
- So it isn't confusing, the Pokemon I get are planned in advance, where you guys give me the Pokemon.
- 1 Pokemon caught per Route/Cave/Whatever, with interactive Pokemon, gift Pokemon & traded Pokemon not counting towards the limit, with no duplicates.
- I'll not be asking for all Pokemon all at once. Instead, I'll be asking for them in waves.
- Each user can give up to 4 Pokemon maximum for the entire Scramblocke, 1 per wave. I will keep track of this.
There's the differences, now for the Nuzlocke part, the in-game rules...
- If a Pokemon faints, it is boxed in a dead box permanently unless specified.
- Instead of the first Pokemon on a Route rule, I will catch the Pokemon available in that particular area that I was assigned.
- Nicknames are Mandatory, however, I decide the nicknames, not you guys. Also, they'll follow a theme, & that theme will be Smogon Users...
- If I were to "Black Out", & I have any living Pokemon in the PC, then I can continue. Game Over is either when I succeed in beating Ghestis, or all Scramblemons I have obtained to that point have all died.
And now, the rules for the Challenges
- White Version.
- I can trade evolve.
- Easy-Medium Difficulty.
- No Mandatory solos/KO's (eg. Solo every regular trainer in the game), since there's no guarantee I can fulfill them. Requirement solos/KO's (eg. Solo 10 Trainers to evolve) on the other hand, are acceptable.
- You may not give any restrictions involving any major Trainer Battles (eg. Rivals, Gym Leaders, N, E4, & anything else I missed). I want to formulate my own tactics for these battles.
- All Pokemon must be able to fully evolve.
- Specify which area the Scramblemon appears.
- No duplicate Pokemon or any "You may not exceed (Level)" challenges.
- Drudgery is a no, but Grinding is a yes.
- Remember to follow the rules above.
- Reserving the right to say no to challenges.
- Don't reserve ffs.
- bwburke94 may not issue me a challenge, because he's a troll who has something against me & Cheri Berry Zubats.
That's about it, I'll use this post as a record for the Pokemon, ultimately, instead of doing minor progress updates, I'll do one big tl;dr update at the end of the challenge. Now for Wave #5. I want restrictions for...
- The Traded Emolga
- A Twist Mountain Native Pokemon
- A Route 17 Native Pokemon
- A Route 18 Native Pokemon
- The Larvesta Egg
- A Mistralton Cave Native Pokemon
- A Icirrus City Native Pokemon
- A Dragonspiral Tower Entrance Native Pokemon
- A Dragonspiral Tower Tower Native Pokemon
- A Route 8 Native Pokemon
- A Moor of Icirrus Native Pokemon
- A Route 9 Native Pokemon
- Tepig: Evolve at Lv21, & again at Lv42 (TM13IceBeam)
- Lillipup (Route 1): Moveset must consist of 1 Physical, Special & Other move & Work Up. May never leave the party until death. (Iggdrasil)
- Purrloin (Route 2): No moves with at least 80 BP, solo 10 Trainers to evolve (Yoshiken)
- Pansage: No STAB (ObsidianRanger)
- Audino (Dreamyard): 3 Non-STAB Moves (TM13IceBeam)
- Blitzle (Route 3): 4 Moves of different types, solo a Trainer with NVE moves to evolve (Newby n0Ob)
- Roggenrola (Wellspring Cave): Activate Sturdy 15 Times in different Battles to evolve (Trained Pokemon & KOing after activating Sturdy add 1), deplete Stealth Rock's PP (Trainer Battles only, only at full health) to evolve again. Final moveset must be Stealth Rock/Sandstorm/Rock Blast/Bulldoze, & must use Sandstorm in any Trainer battle it appears in (Daenym)
- Tympole (Pinwheel Forest Entrance): Must know & keep 2 Sound moves & Echoed Voice. Solo 3 Pinwheel Forest Trainers to evolve & all of the Castelia Gym's minor trainers to evolve again (pimpgangster)
- Cottonee: No STAB (Treadshot A1)
- Sewaddle (Pinwheel Forest Forest): Solo 7 Sewaddles to evolve, once a Swadloon, cannot use Status moves, as a Leavanny, cannot hold items (TM13IceBeam)
- Sandile (Route 4): Must hold Blackglasses, hit a Flying Type with Dig to evolve & solo 10 Excadrill to evolve again (Bob_Squob)
- Dwebble (Desert Resort Entrance): KO 15 Rock Types to evolve, no Rock Type moves before evolution. Must know & keep Rock Polish (Zapi)
- Maractus (Desert Resort Back): Physical moves only (Newby n0Ob)
- Yamask (Ancient Castle): No STAB bar Night Shade & Astonish (Ubiquitous)
- Tirtouga (Fossil): Must know & keep a moveset of Defender (Protect/Wide Guard), Boot Polish (Rock Polish), Power of the Sea (Scald/Surf), & Cliff Scaler (Stone Edge/Rock Throw). Must obtain this moveset & solo 20 Pokemon of the Human Egg Group to evolve (pokemagnificent)
- Trubbish (Route 16): Cannot be used in Double Battles. If Male, must know & keep Toxic Spikes, & one smog-esque move, & lead the party when in it. If female, must know & keep Stockpile, Spit Up, & Recycle, & must Stockpile 3 before Spitting Up (Iggdrasil)
- Tranquill (Lostlorn Forest): Only know moves Pidgeotto, Swellow, & Staravia can learn (TM13IceBeam)
- Solosis (Route 5): Solo 10 Higher Leveled Trained Pokemon with Rollout/Endeavour to evolve & Forget all current moves to evolve again. After first evolution, no Special Moves until a Pokemon is solo'd with Struggle Damage (kingofkongs)
- Ducklett (Driftveil Drawbridge): Only know moves Wingull can learn. Post evolution, Can learn moves Pelipper can learn (shinyskarmory)
- Vanillite (Cold Storage): KO 10 Pokemon with Uproar to evolve (Oh My Biscuits)
- Basculin: No head-based moves (Treadshot A1)
- Deerling (Route 6): No Normal Type Moves until evolution, solo 10 Normal Type Trained Pokemon to evolve. Post-Evolution, must know & keep 1 Grass Move & 2 Normal Type Moves (TalkingLion)
- Joltik (Chargestone Cave): Must have Unnerve, Must know one Level-Up Electric move and one Level-Up Bug move at all times. Come Icirrus City, the Bug and Electric moves it currently knows will determine what the rest of its final moveset is...
Thunder Wave/Discharge - Toxic
Electroweb - Sucker Punch
Electro Ball - Agility
String Shot/Leech Life/Fury Cutter - Flash
Spider Web - Gastro Acid
Bug Bite - Slash
Signal Beam - Hidden Power
Bug Buzz - Any move (Dummy007)
- Watchog (Route 7): Must know & keep Hypnosis & Leer. Each time it enters the battlefield, it must use either one of the aforementioned moves (Son_of_Shadoo)
- Elgyem (Celestial Tower): Solo 10 Trained Ghost Types & 5 Trained Psychic Types to evolve (Piemonade)
- Emolga: Must stay in the party until it either reaches at least Lv50, or it dies (kingofkongs)
- Cubchoo (Twist Mountain): Only know moves that Teddiursa can learn. Evolve post-Icirrus Gym. Post-Evolution, only know moves Ursaring can learn, plus 1 Ice Type move (shinyskarmory)
- Jellicent (Route 17): Must be caught as one. If Male, Attacking moves only. If Female, Status Moves only, bar Night Shade (TalkingLion)
- Scraggy (Route 18): Female, No 100% Accurate moves bar Focus Punch, Cannot use Status Moves in a battle after using an attacking move, use Focus Punch successfully 3 times in a row of 5 times total to evolve (Charizard92)
- Larvesta: Must evolve pre-E4 (Dummy007)
- Axew (Mistralton Cave): No STAB bar Dragon Rage (Newby n0Ob)
- Stunfisk (Icirrus City): Must know & keep Double Team, Mud-Slap & Discharge (Son_of_Shadoo)
- Mienfoo (Dragonspiral Tower Entrance): Must have Inner Focus, Must know & keep 1 Fighting Type Move (auramaster)
- Golett (Dragonspiral Tower Tower): If Ability=Iron Fist, must know & keep Shadow Punch. Hit 4 times in a row with DynamicPunch to evolve. Otherwise, no Punching moves, must know & keep Thief, steal 5 Items of at least 2 different kinds to evolve (bluemon)
- Palpitoad (Route 8): Sound-based moves only, Evolve after KOing a Pokemon with Uproar without calming down (EndQuote)
- Shelmet (Moor of Icirrus): Solo 10 Trained Pokemon to evolve, post-evolution, no Physical Moves, must know & keep Agility (Oh My Biscuits)
- Pawniard (Route 9): STAB Moves only, evolve after "surviving" its battle against Iris (Pika25)
Users & How many Pokemon they've given & what Waves
-auramaster: 1 Pokemon (Wave #5)
-bluemon: 1 Pokemon (Wave #5)
-Bob_Squob: 1 Pokemon (Wave #3)
-Charizard92: 1 Pokemon (Wave #5)
-Daenym: 1 Pokemon (Wave #2)
-Dummy007: 2 Pokemon (Wave #4, #5)
-EndQuote: 1 Pokemon (Wave #5)
-Iggdrasil: 2 Pokemon (Wave #1, #3)
-kingofkongs: 2 Pokemon (Wave #4, #5)
-Newby n0Ob: 3 Pokemon (Wave #2, #3, #5)
-ObsidianRanger: 1 Pokemon (Wave #1)
-Oh My Biscuits: 2 Pokemon (Wave #4, #5)
-Piemonade: 1 Pokemon (Wave #4)
-Pika25: 1 Pokemon (Wave #5)
-pimpgangster: 1 Pokemon (Wave #2)
-pokemagnificent: 1 Pokemon (Wave #3)
-shinyskarmory: 2 Pokemon (Wave #4, #5)
-Son_of_Shadoo: 2 Pokemon (Wave #4, #5)
-TalkingLion: 2 Pokemon (Wave #4, #5)
-TM13IceBeam: 4 Pokemon (Wave #1, #2, #3, #4)
-Treadshot A1: 2 Pokemon (Wave #2, #4)
-Ubiquitous: 1 Pokemon (Wave #3)
-Yoshiken: 1 Pokemon (Wave #1)
-Zapi: 1 Pokemon (Wave #3)
Now you may now issue me Pokemon.
Last edited by Its_A_Random; Aug 28th, 2011 at 5:58:55 AM.