Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455586

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455021

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3453406

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3809903#post3809903

All told, I get 5 Ref Counters. I also claim:

T-Wrecks (Cranidos) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC. The 2 MC go into Dig (G5 TM), and I also cash in an existing MC to get Zen Headbutt (Level-Up).

Shogun (Aggron) gets 3 MC and a KOC. These go toward Metal Burst (Level-Up) and Aqua Tail (G4 Tutor).

Paradiso gets 3 MC and 3 KOC. 5 of those are going toward buying Endeavor (Level-Up) Fly (G5 TM), and Torment (G5 TM). I'm saving the last.

Indestructible gets 2 MC and a DC. The MC goes toward Dig (G5 TM).

Gilgamesh gets 2 MC and a DC, which I'm saving.

Big claim go!

Miserable Hall challenge.

Richter the Phanpy's stuff:

EC: 1/6 -> 3/6 (+2HC)

+1 BP, +1 TC, stockpiling.

Miserable battle.

+2 TC, stockpiling.

Jack the Skorupi's stuff:

EC: 1/6 -> 2/6
MC: 2 -> 4
DC: 1/5 -> 2/5

I'll be pumping 4 RC's worth of Rare Candy into his bloodstream...and somehow that changes his name, too, because I'm tired of Jack. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY HE EVOLVES!!!

Along with his evolution, he gains all three elemental Fang moves for free, and I'll spend his 4 MC to buy Cross Poison (Level-up), Crunch (Level-up), and Earthquake (TM) for him.

Carnage - Drapion (M)
Nature: Adamant (-1 Special Attack, +1 Attack)

Type: Poison/Dark
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 4 -> 0
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Battle Armor (Innate): This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Sniper (Innate): This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Keen Eye (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Moves:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Scary Face
Crunch
Cross Poison
--------------
Night Slash
Confuse Ray
Pursuit
--------------
Brick Break
Swords Dance
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
--------------
Total: 19

Total RC: 6 -> 2

Quick claim from this battle

+2 TC

Lag the Slowpoke gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. KO goes into EC as well as 1 of my BT and would you look at that he evolves into a Slowbro! (Yeah, I'm different). Lag spends his 2 newly gained MC on Ice Beam.

Slowbro [Lag] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Water/Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Summary: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Abilities:

Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Regenerator: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Attacks:
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Slack Off
Heal Pulse

Psychic
Scald
Flamethrower
Ice Beam

Zen Headbutt
Mud Sport
Sleep Talk

Move Total: 17

EDIT: Also +6 BT from here

rickheg, Terrador, Fire Blast, Maxim, Engineer (some of those matches that have you getting 6 BT say that you should only get 4; I trust you to sort that out truthfully), Toast, Simon, EndQuote, jas61292, C$FP, Metal Bagon, IAR, SDS, XVICaliber, LightWolf, shinyskarmory, deadfox (you gave Slowbro Slowking's stats; swap his Defense and Special Defense), Leethoof, and Albinoloon are APPROVED

Galladiator, APPROVED now

Kaxtar, those three moves cost 8 MC between them (a past gen TM (Focus Punch), a past gen tutor (Aqua Tail), and a BW TM (Substitute)), so you'll have to either throw in a BT/RC or change the moves. NOT APPROVED

smashlloyd, Mawile's Speed should only be 58 with +Speed nature, so his accuracy boost is only 5%. Also, Scizor doesn't get Double Team from the start; Scyther learns it after level 25. And you didn't remove a Rank from Attack for Magneton's Timid nature. More importantly, I talked to Deck and your Pokemon only get counters for the fights for which you controlled them, which means Registeel doesn't get any counters to start, and if any of your other Pokemon gained counters for the fights in which you encountered them, you need to remove them. NOT APPROVED until these things are fixed.

22 approvals gives me 2 AC and leaves me at 2

wow realized I never claimed anything for this match at all
so old

Reia gets 3MC(1 KOC), 1 DC and MC; spending 3 MC on Magic Coat
so I'm left with

EC:1/6
DC:1/5
MC:0

I've looked and looked but I could never find a post where I claimed for this. If, turns out, I have already posted a claim for this match, please inform me and I will delete this post/claim.

Why did my opponent have to go inactive ;_; I don't know if my mons that didn't participate (Dusknoir and Jynx) get anything from this battle. If they don't, ignore the stuff in red.

I claim 2 TC, bringing my TC total to 3.

Facilier the Honchkrow gets 3 MC + 1 KOC. I would like to put the KOC into my TC, bringing my TC total to 4. Meanwhile, Facilier gets the 4th gen TM Snatch with his 3 MC, bringing his MC to 0.

Captain Hook the Arghonaut gets 3 MC + 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his MC, bringing his MC total to 4. With those 4 MC he gets the BW TM Stone Edge and the BW HM Dive, bringing his MC to 0.

Oogie Boogie the Dusknoir gets 3 MC and uses them to buy the level up move Mean Look and the BW TM Rest, bringing his MC to 0.

Tremaine the Jynx gets 3 MC and I add 1 RC to her MC, bringing it to 4 and my RC total to 15. The 4 MC are used to get the BW TMs Reflect and Light Screen, bringing her MC to 0.
Tremaine also gets a name change to Lady Tremaine.

With the 4 TC I will purchase a Wailmer named Monstro (bringing my TC to 0):

Wailmer [Monstro] (M)
Nature: Hardy (no change)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
HP: 120
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17
Moves: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Water Veil: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Pressure (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Attacks:
Splash
Growl
Water Gun
Rollout
Whirlpool
Astonish
Water Pulse
Mist

Aqua Ring
Body Slam
Zen Headbutt

Ice Beam
Earthquake
Scald

EDIT: Since this hasn't been approved yet, I claim 4 RC from this battle, bringing my RC total to 19 or 20, depending on whether or not the red stuff in this post gets approved.

I'll use 2 TC to buy my seventh Gym 'mon, leaving me with 2 TC:

Seedot [Simon Heap] (M)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Typing: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Early Bird: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9

Attacks (11):
Bide
Harden
Growth
Nature Power
Synthesis

Foul Play
Leech Seed
Nasty Plot

Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Shadow Ball

Also, I'll spend Draco's (Salamence's) 4 stored MC on Earthquake and Shadow Claw (BW TM), leaving him with 0 MC.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Claiming from here and here.

Fire_Blast said:
Alch:
3 TC
Starmie: 3 MC, 1 KOc
Claydol: 3 MC
Beheeyem: 3 MC, 2 KOc
Alakazam: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOc

LightWolf said:
I think you get 3 TC each

Alch's mons get their 3 MCs and the following mons get KOC:
lol Metagross got all 4..............

Starmie [Steve] (N/A)
MC:
4 <- 1 KOC
DC:
5/5

Buying Minimize (BW Lvl) and Pain Split (Tutor).

---

Claydol [Clive] (N/A)
MC:
4 <- 1 AC
DC:
N/A

Buying Light Screen (BW TM) and Protect (BW TM).

---

Beheeyem [Alchemator] (M)
MC:
5 <- 2 KOC
DC:
5/5

Buying Facade (BW TM) and Power Swap (BW Egg).

---

Metagross [Christopher] (N/A)
EC: 9/9
MC:
7 <- 4 KOC [lol]
DC:
5/5

Buying Gravity (Tutor), Hone Claws (BW TM) and Aerial Ace (BW TM).

---

Girafarig [Anna] (F)
EC: N/A
MC:
DC:
5/5

Buying Double Kick (BW Egg).

---

Gallade [Alexander] (M)
MC:
DC:
5/5

Buying Snatch (Old TM).

---

Xatu [Terrence] (M)
MC:
DC:
5/5

Buying Reflect (BW TM) and storing the other MC.

---

Alakazam [Alistair] (M)
MC: 3 <- 1 KOC
DC: 5/5

Buying Bide (Old TM).

Hording the TC.

Galladiator, according to your profile Flarelm's EC is 6/9 and his MC is 0. Until you show that you have the counters you say you have, NOT APPROVED
I suck.

Flarelm: The usual, plus a KOC, which goes into EC (8/9)

Charmeleon: The usual, plus a KOC which also becomes an EC (6/9)

Houndour: The usual

Me: The usual (2 TCs and a tick in the loss column)
I suppose I never updated my profile. My bad. Come to think of it, I need to add Weedle and my new items, too.

Claiming from here.

2 TC to me so I have 14.

H (Makuhita):
EC: 1/6 > 2/6
MC: 2 > 4
DC: 1/5 > 2/5

Buying Thunder Punch (4th Gen Tutor) for it, so it has 1 MC again.

claiming from here

I get 2 TC and a win bringing me to 18 TC

Cello the Servine gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and a KOC going into his EC bringing him to

EC 9/9
MC 2
DC 5/5

meaning he evolves!!!

Cello (M) Serperior

Type:

Grass Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:

Overgrow (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Contrary (DW) (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

EC 9/9
MC 4
DC 5/5

Nature:

Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 113

Attacks

Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam

Toxic
Double Team
Swagger

Magical Leaf
Mirror Coat
Pursuit
Leaf Storm
Taunt
Giga Drain

he also seems to have 2 Swaggers, I bought the TM one so I think I get a refund of 2 MC bringing him to 4 MC

my other Pokemon, Storm the Dragonair gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and a KOC going into EC bringing him to

EC 8/9
MC 2
DC 5/5

unlocking his DW ability... hooray

This reffing and this reffing.

Looking through my old reffings, I found this battle and totally forgot that I still got counters for reffing that, even though I got DQ'd before the last round. This one, too.

OH GOD AND THIS ONE TOO.

Also...This sad tale of violence, hatred, and deception.

+13 RC, stockpiling.

Also, using 1 TC to buy a Burmy.

Buggles - Burmy (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Sp.Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 31 (36 / 1.15)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Shed Skin (Innate): This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Overcoat (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Moves:

Protect
Tackle
Bug Bite
Hidden Power (Water 7)
----------------
Snore
String Shot
----------------
Total: 6

TC: 5 -> 4

claiming from this match

I obviously get two TC

Lofty gets 3MC(1 KOC), 1 DC and MC; Spending 2 MC on Substitute
and evolves

Driflblim (Lofty[M])
Personality: Lofty is quite... arbitrairy in his actions. He will hardly use the same move twice, unless forced into a tricky situation suach as being taunted. Despite his cluelessness, Lofty is actually one of 3 rare Malumaer heteros. Most drifloon are born in their place of origin; the underwold. However, these heteros are born in the overworld through evaporation of a volatile chemicals. Although rare, their lack of their reflective pigment, which normal drifloon recieve, slowly burns their thin bodies. This is the result of their rarity. This particular one sank down to earth as soon as it was born. When Albinoloon was traveling beside a polluted sea to search for an arena, he noticed a tug on a particular doll-shaped keychain on his backpack. As he turned around, he noticed it was this mysetrious drifloon, whom came to be known as Lofty, for the way he seemed to float aimlessly. When training, he realized that Lofty had an extremely vast and photographic memory. Lofty is very experienced in battling- and has taken a liking as well as a talent to it. He uses his vast movepool to outwit his oppponents. His extreme vitality also helps keep standing when the dust clears. His trainer is very dependent on him.
Nature: Quiet (+SAtk; Base Spd/1.15; -15% evasion)
Type: Ghost/Flying
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Aftermath: (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Flare Boost (UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 125
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 70(-;80/1.15=69.56=70)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Rank Total: 19

MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex
Stockpile
Explosion
Shadow Ball

Hidden Power (Fighting 7)
Thunder Wave
Acrobatics
Will 'o' Wisp
Thunderbolt
Double Team
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Substitute

Hypnosis
Clear Smog
Disable
Weather Ball

Magic Coat
Spite

Move Total: 25

Claiming from this really bad Hall run.

ToastTyrant13:
1 TC, 1 BP
Terron:
2 HC
Usging his 2 HC as EC.
EC: 5/9
MC: 6
DC: 1/5

Time for evolution, woooo!

Nidorino(*)
Terron(M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Rank to SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities: Poison Point, Rivalry
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats
Spe: 57 (65/1.15^) (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 5/9
MC: 6

Attacks
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Helping Hand

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb

Counter
Disable
Sucker Punch​

Also

14 TC -> 15 TC

19 BP -> 20 BP

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3901312#post3901312
Claiming from the above match.

Vulpix gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC

Vulpix (*) Kyuu (Female)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by * ; Attack decreased by *)
EC: 1/6
MC: 2

Using my 2 TC rewarded to claim ...

Dratini Horatio (Male)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by * ; Speed decreased by *)
Type:
Dragon
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Spe: 43 (-)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks (17 Total):
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Dragon Rush
Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse

Draco Meteor
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

First

Phendrana gains 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC. Spending MC on Bug Buzz and Sheer Cold (Level-Up).

Caltrops gains 1 EC, 3 MC (rickheg forgot Exp. Share), 1 DC, 1 KO (EC). Spending MC on Gyro Ball (Level-Up) and Earthquake (BW TM).

Then, some true hax, in real Battle Hall style, brought to you by fractional percent hit/miss totals.

Dustwing gains 4 MC, which will buy Endure (GenIV).

Random reffings

4 RC total, nothing more to see here.

And finally...these two...

Totals: 2 EC, 6 MC, 2 DC.

Honeybuns was an ordinary Combee living an extraordinary life. She was the star of one of Combeeland's most frightening traditions...the Crush the Combee World Cup. In it, she was unrelentingly demolished by larger, stronger Pokemon, with vile, x4 effective Rock moves, all for the amusement of the crowd. An Emboar one day, and Azumarill the next, the fights happened daily. Though once, a Combee named Duchess, owned by the benevolent and merciful SimonSays came to the arena to play, and though the flutter of spammed Air Cutters was indeed adorable, within mere hours a new competitor showed up that would forever change her delicate heart. A titan of rock, refusing plea after plea from the poor honeycomb, struck her down in two actions with such perfect and terrible force that she finally snapped. Her once happy Combee mind, though troubled by her situation, was twisted with whispers of revenge and hatred of all things. Her heart was hardened, and she cast aside her life as Honeybuns. She knew what she would do to get back at those who had wronged her, and with two spare RC, she would undergo the transformation into the one now know as Emperia, High Empress of Combee. As a result of her transformation, she would acquire many moves, though she would later learn Toxic, Attack Order, Swagger, Destiny Bond (all Level-Up), Protect, Acrobatics (both BW TM), and Endure (Tutor, -1 RC), all to punish the fools who would stand in the way of her malice.

Emperia Vespiquen (F)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:

Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 34 (40/1.15)
Weight Class: 3

DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Unnerve (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks (20):

Sweet Scent
Gust
Bug Bite
Poison Sting
Fury Cutter
Defend Order
Pursuit
Fury Swipes
Power Gem
Heal Order
Toxic
Attack Order
Swagger
Destiny Bond

Protect
Acrobatics

Ominous Wind
Air Cutter
Tailwind
Endure

May Arceus pity the poor creatures who incur her wrath.

Total TC gained: 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)