Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolving Hiss the Meowth for 1 UC.

Persian [Hiss!] (F)
Nature: Naughty +1 in attack -1 in Sp.Def
Type: Normal
Normal STAB: adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Limber:Type: Innate This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis. P
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.[/SIZE]
Unnerve (DW) (Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 115
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 6/6
MC: 7
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Bite
Pay Day
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Screech
Taunt
Slash
Night Slash
Feint

Hyponisis
Foul Play
Assist
Thunderbolt

Work Up
Return
Dig

Kingdra GOGO
I get 1CC
Kingdra gets 3MC which is used to buy Muddy Water(BW Egg)
Pike
I get 7CC
Haxorus gets 3MC and he buys Bulldoze(BW TM) and stockpiles 1MC
Reuniclus gets 3MC which he uses to buy Ice Punch(BW2 Tutor) and Heal Block(BW LU)
Primeape gets 3MC which is used to buy Close Combat(BW LU) and Earthquake(BW TM)
Gitta actually finish my reffings
I get 3UC
All of it goes into Gyarados which goes into MC which is used to buy Bounce(BW2 Tutor) and Hyper Beam (BW LU)

I won one for once? Sacrilege!

Axew gains 1 DC (3/5), 2 MC (2 total), 1 EC and 2 KOC, which also go into his EC (5/9; What? Anonicus is evolving!)
-Learns the Level-up moves Dragon Dance and Outrage (-1 MC each)

Necturine gains 1 EC (3/6), 1 DC (3/5) 2 MC and 1 KOC, also going into her MC (3 total)
-Learns level-up move Pain Split (-1 MC) and tutor move Seed Bomb (-2 MC)

Hydreigon gains 3 MC (3 total)
-Learns the level-up move Body Slam (-1 MC) and the TM move Rock Slide (-2 MC)

And finally, I gain 2 CC, stockpiling (90 total). Anyway, my new fraxure should look like this...

Fraxure [Anonicus] (Male)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities: Rivalry, Mold Breaker, Unnerve (DW)
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Unnerve (DW, Locked): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 5/9
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Attacks (19 total):
Level Up:
Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Swords Dance
Taunt
Dragon Dance
Outrage

Egg:
Focus Energy
Reversal
Counter

TM:
Dig
Aerial Ace
Protect

Other:
Aqua Tail

From here, I claim 2 CC.

Valoo, my Dratini, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He'll buy Toxic and Double Team, via BW TM.

Opal, my Cinccino, claims 3 MC. (EC/DC have since been maxed)
Along with her current 1 MC, she'll use them to buy Light Screen and Fling, via BW TM.

Finally, Nightfall, my Zorua, claims 1 MC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He reaches 6/6 EC and evolves, gaining Hone Claws.
I'll spend his 3 MC on Flamethrower, via BW TM, and Night Slash, via LU.

Zoroark: Nightfall (M)

Nature: Quirky

Type:

Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 105
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks: (31)
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt
Agility
Night Daze
Embargo
Foul Play
Imprison
Hone Claws
Night Slash

Counter
Extrasensory
Snatch
Sucker Punch
Detect

Bounce
Dark Pulse
Knock Off

Dig
U-Turn
Swagger
Aerial Ace
Payback
Grass Knot
Toxic
Flamethrower

Thanks!

deadox081, AOPSUser (replace the Calm under Duclohm's name with Modest), LockDown, UllarWarlord (as long as you're aware that Metagross only has 1 MC left), Lord Jesseus (as far as I can tell, your Mollux still has the 5 MC claimed at the top of your post, jsyk), Yarnus of Bethany (both posts, but Persian gains Switcheroo upon evolution), Wobbanaut (your Kingdra also has that KOC it didn't spend), Imanalt, The Wanderer, C$FP, EndQuote, MrcRanger97, and Texas Cloverleaf: Approved.

SimonSays: Your Aggron is already listed as having Ice Punch, so I guess you still have 2 MC on Aggron. Also, for Buneary/Lopunny, she also gains Return upon evolution (level 13), and Low Kick is a BW2 move tutor, so it only costs 2 MC, so you still have 1 MC on Lopunny. Approved though.

Orcinus Duo: Everything is approved except for Lileep. You have Relaxed listed for the nature, but have Brave applied to the stats. Also, you can't start with SR as a TM, because SR isn't a Gen 5 TM.

Its_A_Random: Your Hitmontop already has Helping Hand, and Revenankh already has Rock Slide, so you get 4 UC back. Approved.

Taking 2 UC for this because of Jesseus's behemoth of a claim

Holy Shit.

Rediamond:
3 CC
Fighting Badge of Glory
Airplane the Togekiss: 3 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Corpus the Heracross: 3 MC and 1 KOC
Claw the Scyther: 3 MC and 1 KOC
Cloak the Gengar: 3 MC and 1 KOC

Togekiss was a badass and earned his final DC, unlocking Super Luck. He also puts his KOC into his MC and learns Focus Punch (Past Gen TM) and After You (lvl up) because he can.

Heracross also puts his KOC into his MC because he's a badass. He learns Low Kick (BW Tutor) and Protect (BW TM).

Scyther went rambo on the other team for a single round and earned 3 MC and a KOC for three actions of combat. These are used to learn Rock Smash and Cut (BW HM).

Gengar is amazing and earns 3MC+1 KOC used for MC. He uses these to learn Return and Frustration (BW TM).

Using the 3 CC and 3 more that I have saved, I will buy a Heat Rock.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470502&page=2

3 CC
Aura Beast the Lucario: 3 MC
Demi Gravidon the Gallade: 3 MC
Infernape: 3 MC and 1 KOC
Heracross: 3 MC and 2 KOC
Lucario first. Looking at it's movepool, it has Magic Coat, which it is unable to learn, and Mind Reader (Egg move) so I think I can reclaim 6 MC for lucario. Using those 6 and the 3 from this battle, I'm buying Dual Chop, Snore, role Play and Follow Me (2*3+3). Gallade buys PROTECT and Helping Hand (2+1) with its three mc. Infernape also has a movepool problem (magic coat again0, so I'll reclaim 3 MC and have it learn Dual Chop, Role Play and focus Energy (3+3+1 KO). Heracross buys Bug Bite and Shadow Claw and saves the final MC. And saving the 3 CC of course.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470944

Kaxtar = 1 CC

Necturine = 3 MC,1 EC, 1 DC and Leech-Seed

Mollux = 3 MC, 1 DC
So, 1 saved and 3+1 earned CC brings me up to 5 total. Necturine keeps the Leech Seed copied from Sketch, applies the DC, and EVOLVES. It learns Poison Fang, Super Fang and Thunder Fang upon evolution, and horn Leech and Stone Edge from the battle MC.

Necturna (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -10% evasion and -15% Speed)

Grass: Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Telepathy (DW-LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-)
Size Class: 3

DC: 1/5

Vine Whip
Leer
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Pain Split
Horn Leech
Shadow Ball
Power Whip

Sketch- Leech Seed
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain

Protect
Psychic
Hidden Power Fire
Torment
Substitute
Stone Edge

Raid Only:
Shadow Mend

Mollux just learns Heat Wave and Solarbeam and applies his counters.

Claiming....

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4369850#post4369850

4UC.

Turning it all into MC for my Vanillite.
She gets Ice-Beam,Acid Armor (both level up) and Flash-Cannon (BW TM)

Addtionaly,spending 7 CC to change her HP to Electric,leaving me with 5 CC.

<Fiona> [Vanillite]
Nature: Modest (+ Sp.Attack - Attack)

Type: Ice Summary: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

About: Aside from her physical difference betwen other Vanillite (wich Bosco described as ''delicious looking''),Fiona is a highly timid and modest pokemon,refusing to show off no matter what. Sadly,this also causes her to understimate her own fighting abilites.

Abilites:

Ice-Body (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Weak Armor (Can be enabled):

The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 44
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Icicle Spear(*)
Harden(*)
Astonish(*)
Uproar(*)
Icy Wind(*)
Mist(*)
Avalanche(*)
Taunt(*)
Ice-Beam
Acid-Armor

Hail (*)
Blizzard (*)
Hidden-Power (7 BP,Electric) (*)
Flash-Cannon

Automotize(*)
Water-Pulse(*)
Imprison(*)

And now....

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4370887#post4370887

Claiming 2 CC,leaving me with 7 CC.

Bosco uses his MC to get Rest (BW TM),leaving him with 0 MC. He also gets an EC and DC.

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)

Nature: Sassy (-10% evasion)
Type: Poison

Poison: Poison STAB;immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

About: When his pack was forced to run away from Twilight's Fire-Blast,Steve's dig was able to catch him off-guard and KO,since then,Bosco has shown to be an extremely quirky Grimer,highly energetic and cheerful towards his team mates regardless of the situation,he can be described as the team's cheer-leader. He is also extremely fond of costumes.

Abilites:

Stench (Innate):

This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Sticky Hold (Innate):

This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Poison Touch (DW LOCKED,can be enabled):

This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 22(-)
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Poison Gas(*)
Pound(*)
Harden(*)
Mud-Slap(*)
Disable(*)
Sludge(*)
Minimize(*)
Mud-Bomb(*)

Poison-Jab(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Payback(*)
Rock-Slide
Pain-Split
Giga-Drain
Rest

Curse(*)
Shadow-Sneak(*)
Acid-Spray(*)

Steve claims 1 EC,1 DC and 2 MC,his KOC gets turned into a MC.
He gets Punishment (Level up) and Return (BW TM)

<Mankey> [Steve] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+16% accuracy)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

About: He was the very first pokemon Matt obtained and quickly became best friends after Matt selfishlessly risked his life against a pack of wild Houndour. Steve is extremely strong,determined,honored and relatively docile Mankey, only feeling trully alive during a battle with a worth opponent,he cares very much about his trainer and team mates.

Abilities:
Vital Spirit : (Innate)

This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Anger Point: (Innate)
When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Defiant (DW LOCKED): (Innate)
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Stats:

Spe: 81 (+)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:

Covet(*)
Scratch(*)
Low Kick(*)
Leer(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Karate Chop(*)
Seismic Toss(*)
Screech(*)
Assurance(*)

Close Combat(*)
Reversal(*)
Encore(*)
Counter
Substitute

Dig(*)
Acrobatics(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Thunder-Punch
Endure

Rob gets a KOC wich will be used for his DC,bringing it up to 4 DC total.

the 2 MC will be used alongside the other 2 i saved earlier,allowing Rob to buy Swords-Dance (Level up),Crabhammer (Level up) and Hone-Claws (BW TM)

He also gets an EC.

<Corphish> [Rob] (Male)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

About: Rob was the first pokemon ever caught by Matt,using it's Double-Team and Trump-Card techniches,he slowy gained an advantage against Steve and was about to easily defeat him,until being caught off-guard by an extremely powerfull Reversal combo,weakning him enough to be captured. Being prety much powerless against the lobster pokemon,Steve grew determined to become stronger.
Similary to the others,he cares deeply about his friends,and is willing to risk his life for them if necessary.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate)
This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.

Shell Armor: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Adaptability: (DW LOCKED,Innate)

The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 2

EC: 3/6
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Harden(*)
Vice-Grip(*)
Leer(*)
BubbleBeam(*)
Protect(*)
Knock Off(*)
Crunch
Swords-Dance
Crabhammer

Dragon Dance (*)
Mudsport(*)
Trump Card(*)
Superpower
Endeavor

Waterfall(*)
Brick-Break(*)
Double-Team(*)
X-Scissor
Hone-Claws

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470996
Simion, Soul, Tim and Trace all get 3 MC
Simion gets Will-o-Wisp, stocking 1 MC
Soul gets Telekinesis and stocks 1 MC
Tim gets Fire Blast and stocks 1 MC
Trace gets Stealth Rock and stocks 1 MC
I get 3 CC

And I think i'll just end up claiming the lileep later, and since I spent 2 CC on it, I refund that to bring me up to 20+2+3 (from above battle). Will use 20 CC to buy me my second expert belt, meaning that I now have 5 CC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4370957#post4370957

2 UC from here buys my amazingly built Infernape, 67 moves...fire blast. -.-

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471456

2 UC from here is stocked, bringing me up to...2 UC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4374327#post4374327

14 UC

5 CC left. Spending 2 on Panne the Slowpoke

Slowpoke [Panne] (M)

• Nature: Sassy
Type:

• [Water]: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
  • [Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Stats:

SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 13 (15/1.15v)

EC: 0/6

Abilities:

• Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
  • Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
  • Regenerator (DW LOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Attacks :

Curse
Yawn
Tickle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt

Sleep Talk
Future Sight
Zen Headbutt

Scald
Earthquake
Hidden Power Ground (7)

Some last-minute purchases.

CC: 14 -> 1
UC: 8 -> 6 -> 1

- Maquis the SCRATCHET (+2UC) buys Snatch and Bounce (BW Tutor), leaving him at 0 MC.
- Baron the AGGRON buys Fire Punch (BW Tutor), leaving him at 0 MC.
- Prince the SAWSBUCK buys Bounce (BW Tutor), leaving him at 0 MC.
- Putting 1UC into Dame the TOGETIC's EC, bringing her to 8/9.

Also, because there's nothing easier; That is to say, cheaper...

- Buying Ditto for 7 CC
- Buying 1x
Quick Powder for 6 CC.
- 4 UC going into DC.

Ditto (Ancient)
Nature: Impish [Adds One (1) to Defense; Subtracts One (1) from Special Attack]
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Limber:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Imposter (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon transforms into an opponent specified by the trainer immediately upon entry into battle, at the cost of 10 EN. Transformations from Imposter last a minimum of three (3) actions before they can be dispelled by a phazing move in Switch=KO battles.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 48
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: N/A
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Transform

Moves: 1 (Complete)

A battle complete! This gives me 7 UC. I'll sit on this until later, once I have everything organized and all my current battles finished so I can easily know what to spend it on.

Edit: Another battle done. This gives me 4 more UC. Once again, I'll be sitting on this until I can get all of my battles done.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Battle

1 CC & a loss...If not for that ghost...
---

Dusknoir [Caius] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KO Counter) > 0
DC: N/A
-Learns Double Team & Rest (Both BW TM)
---

Banette [Banshee] (M)
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
-Learns Endure (Past Gen Move)
---

Trubbish [Datsuodasu] (M)
EC: 6/6 (+1 EC)
MC: 2 (+2 MC) > 0
DC: 5/5 (+1 DC)
-Evolves into Garbodor
-Learns Body Slam automatically upon Evolution
-Unlocks DW Ability: Aftermath
-Learns Thunderbolt (Gen V TM)

Garbodor [Datsuodasu] (M)
NATURE: Brave (-10% Evasion)

TYPE
Poison
: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

ABILITIES
Stench
: (Trait) This Pokemon has a foul odour that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Weak Armour: (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armour so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defence and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
Aftermath (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.

STATS
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

ATTACKS (41/59)
PHYSICAL
Body Slam
Doubleslap
Drain Punch
Explosion
Facade
Gunk Shot
Payback
Pound
Rock Blast
Rollout
Seed Bomb
Selfdestruct

SPECIAL
Acid Spray
Clear Smog
Dark Pulse
Giga Drain
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Sludge
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave
Snore
Thunderbolt
Venoshock

OTHER

Amnesia
Attract
Double Team
Haze
Mud-Sport
Pain Split
Poison Gas
Protect
Recycle
Rest
Sleep Talk
Spikes
Stockpile
Substitute
Swagger
Swallow
Toxic
Toxic Spikes

---
EDIT: +6 UC Get!

From the battle Imanalt posted above me.

Kaxtar: 2 CC
Mollux: 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Colosshale: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC
mollux applies the DC, gets Protect and Will-o-Wisp from the 3+1 MC. Colosshale applies his counters, buys Muddy water, Dig and bouce.

danmantincan: 1 CC
Nephenee: 3 MC
Mia: 3 MC
Aran: 3 MC, 3 KOC
Gonna use Aran's KOC as CC, giving me 7 CC. I'm then gonna spend 7 to purchase Largo.

Largo - Torkoal (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Types: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
White Smoke: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability are surrounded by a purifying white smoke that prevents stat reduction from opponents. (Screech, Initimidate, etc.)
Shell Armor (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 17 (-)

Moves:
Ember
Smog
Withdraw
Curse
Smokescreen
Fire Spin
Rapid Spin
Body Slam

Endure
Skull Bash
Yawn

Earthquake
Explosion
Stone Edge

And I'll save the MC for now.

7 UC (32)

Also, as I was looking through my profile, I noticed that Infernape had Focus Punch twice, so I'll refund one of those for 3 MC.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471136

Frosty: 1 CC
Ganon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Veran: 2 KOC, 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Poltergeist: 1 KOC, 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC (actually 3MC)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471037

Frosty: 6 CC
- Cyclohm: 3 KOC (Dragonair)
- Snorlax: 3 KOC (Seviper)
CC: 6 -> 13

Ganon (Pignite):
EC: 6->7
MC: 0->2
DC: 2->3

Using the MC to get:
- Focus Blast (-2MC, TM)

Veran (Cottonee):
EC: 1->4 (2KOC go here)
MC: 2->4
DC: 1->2

Using the MC to get:
- Sunny Day
- Cotton Guard
- Helping Hand
- Giga Drain (all LU)

Poltergeist:
MC: 0->4 (1KOC go here)

Using the MC to get:
- Spite (-2MC, BW Tutor)
- Reflect (-2MC TM)

Cyclohm:
MC: 0->3

Using the MC to get:
- Power Gem (-3MC, Egg Move)

Snorlax:
MC: 0->3

Using the MC to get:
- Rollout (-1MC, LU)
- Gunk Shot (-2MC, BW Tutor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)