BW OU Suspect Testing Round 8 - Voter Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I know that we are only half-way through this round, but the NP thread is getting cluttered with ID posts, and no productive suspect discussion is taking place. Please post your screenshots here, not in the NP thread. Make sure to read Aldaron's post before posting your IDs

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

I noticed a lot more stall on suspect ladder, which is kind of weird, as genesect wasn't that big of an issue to stall in the first place. Lot of rain offense too, which again, isn't really hindered by genesect. The suspect meta was more diverse for sure, and a more enjoyable meta than the current ou one. I'm gonna continue talking to people and watching battles, but I'm currently leaning towards voting genesect uber.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Lost to gr8's team like 10 times while laddering. ridiculous...

so dumb how if you dont get people that are high up in the ladder early on you have to win 90% of your battles to get the glicko2 rating. halfway there i guess. Gene was definitely on like almost half the teams I faced; I'm somewhat surprised people are saying its on like 90% of every tam.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Btw, when you guys do your screenshots, make sure there is proof of the ladder in the screenshot. This is especially important because we are using two ladders this time.

The easiest way to do this is to typing /rating username in the chat for showdown and just screenshot the box that shows your alt's ratings in every tier it has played in.

We won't count people who just show us a rating with no proof of ladder.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I actually got this the day this thread was posted, but I was waiting for the OU suspect ones to post it.

Yes, I was the guy with the Sandslash. I must agree with everyone that said that this was way more diverse than current OU and fun overall.

As for Genesect, I'm not really sure if it should be banned, but there is still time to change my opinion on him.

Got mine for OU current. Last hour of matches was really run, especially when I was only getting 2 or 3 points per match. I'll have OU Suspect Test results here shortly.

I really don't get why Genesect is up for suspect anyways. I find it very easy to lure and play against (anybody remember that Scarf Jirachi carries Fire Punch?) and that RP variants are even easier to deal with, as they rarely have the trifecta-coverage in Bolt-Beam-Thrower. Steel-types alone shit on this thing and playing smart makes it all that easier to get around.

Lady Alex

Mew is blue
Made requirements for the OU ladder. Working on Suspect now.

Finished all my requirements

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
Finally I made the (Current) OU regs as Kyurem the Dream. That was harder than I thought, too many people only giving out like 3-4 points while losing like 20 for every loss. Anyways... to be honest I am currently leaning to keep Genesect around. I didn't have too many problems with it, it's just annoying that he's everywhere but that's not exactly a viable reason to ban the guy. (At least I think so.)

Also sorry for the hax if you played me lately.

Edit 1: Got the requirements on the suspect ladder. I must say that the metagame is a bit more enjoyable, even though clearly I sucked at it. Lmao 34-27, I suck. :( (Plus I haxxed my way to 2000 like a true nub.)

Here's the /ranking thing only:

Edit 2: I didn't have to do this but that 34-27 thing left a bad taste in my mouth, like I felt that wasn't good enough in my view to gain requirements for the suspect ladder so I did it again (lol, I know) and got this (as I am fat.)

Here's the /ranking thing for him:

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion

Posting so I don't lose it. I played badly on suspect and lost a lot due to hax / dc's. Kinda sucked but I had the early advantage.

Lavos

Banned deucer.

thats me for current ou, sorry for bad screenshot my comp is old...guess ill start on suspect when im not trashed

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
Suspect ladder

Current ladder

I'm Whales in that picture. And my thoughts about the suspect ladder is that most people used the most cookie cutter sand teams ever. (hazard setter, RP lando, cb tar, scarf keld, scizor, hp fire latias) Only a few used creative and unique stuff. So yeah the ladder was pretty easy with people using roughly the same sand team. Though it's still more diverse imo then the other meta even if some people use the same team. I will do regular OU ladder sometime later

Also sorry for the current ladder being so small ;/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)