Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4539272

+2UC (39->41)

EDIT 2: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4539282

+4UC (41->45)

I have a strict "stockpile only CC" policy, so I'll spend it as follows:

Pyroak:
Will get 19UC used as follows.

- Inferno (-3UC, Egg)
- Will-o-Wisp (-2UC, BWTM)
- Overheat (-2UC, BWTM)
- Sunny Day (-2UC, BWTM)
- Flame Charge (-2UC, BWTM)
- Incinerate (-2UC, BWTM)
- Bulldoze (-2UC, BWTM)
- Low Sweep (-2UC, BWTM)
- Light Screen (-2UC, BWTM)

Necturna:
First of all I've just noticed that I bought Natural Gift as a LU and as a Egg >_<;. I will refund the Egg one and replace it with Curse (Also Egg).

Will get 13UC used as follows.

-Nightmare (-3UC, Egg)
-Spite (-2UC, BWTutor)
-Worry Seed (-2UC, BWTutor)
-Sunny Day (-2UC, BWTM)
-Energy Ball (-2UC, BWTM)
-Grass Knot (-2UC, BWTM)

Roserade:

Will get my final 13UC used as follows.

-Natural Gift (-3UC, Egg)
-Covet (-2UC, BWTutor)
-Attract (-2UC, BWTM)
-Psych Up (-2UC, BWTM)
-Swagger (-2UC, BWTM)
-Poison Jab (-2UC, BWTM)

Stratos

Banned deucer.
1 UC (stockpiled)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473038&page=4

Stockpiling my 4 CC
Pyroak's 5 MC (w/ KOC) to Hyper Beam (2) and Iron Tail (3)
Nohface's 3 MC (it's evolved already) to Sleep Talk (2) and Hex (1)
Horsea's 4 MC (w/ KOC) (it's evolved already) to Brine (3) and Twister (1)
Colossoil's 4 MC (w/ KOC) to Rock Smash (2) and Rock Tomb (2)
Gliscor's 5 MC (w/ KOC) to Rest (2) and Sandstorm (2)
Gallade's 4 MC (w/ Stockpile) to Bulldoze (2) and Trick Room (2)

Clever play on Glacier's part cost me a KO. Luck cost me the other. I figured I might as well get the match over with. Link is here.

I gain 1 CC from the battle. This brings my total to 8 (still stockpiling).

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 8

Rook the Pawniard has severely lacked in training, save for a stint in the Battle Hall. At last, he'll start on gaining EC and DC. From this match, he gains 1 EC, 3 MC (due to Exp. Share), and 1 DC. I will spend one of his MC on Level-Up move Guillotine and 2 MC on BW TM Aerial Ace.

Rook the Pawniard:
EC: 1/6
MC: 0 (Gains Guillotine and Aerial Ace)
DC: 1/5

Itsumo the Spiritomb, on the other hand, has thouroghly focused in training. I was anticipating borrowing an Everstone to help boost Itsumo's defenses during the battle, so I didn't bother with an Exp. Share. Due to luck and clever play, I wound up with no item. So Itsumo only gains 3 MC. I'll have him spend that MC on the Egg Move Grudge.

Itsumo the Spiritomb:
MC: 0 (Gains Grudge)
DC: 5/5

My raid should be coming to a close soon... but that's a different story.

Edit: Almost forgot: due to changes in abilities, Hope the Chimecho and Abyss the Stunky both have outdated abilities (Trait to Innate, but still). The updated Poke'mon with the new versions of the abilities are below.

Hope the Chimecho

Chimecho (Hope) (Female)
Bold Nature
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Ability:
Levitate: Type: Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 4+
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Attacks: (23 Moves Known)
Wrap
Growl
Astonish
Confusion
Uproar
Last Resort
Entrainment
Take Down
Yawn
Heal Bell
Safeguard
Heal Pulse
Psychic

Hypnosis
Recover
Wish

Mimic
Recycle
Signal Beam
Swift

Toxic
Light Screen
Protect
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave

Abyss the Stunky

Stunky (Abyss) (Female)
Rash Nature
Type: Poison/Dark
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Stench: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Aftermath: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
(Dream World: Locked) Keen Eye: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Attack: 3
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 3 (+)
Special Defense: 1 (-)
Speed: 84
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks: (18 Moves Known)
Scratch
Focus Energy
Poison Gas
Screech
Fury Swipes
Smokescreen
Toxic
Feint
Slash
Acid Spray
Night Slash
Memento
Explosion

Flame Burst
Haze
Pursuit

Sucker Punch

Protect
Thief
Payback

GLORIOUS

I gain 5 CC, giving me 43. I should do something with these eventually...

All KOC go into MC.

Stratagem gains 4 MC, and learns Magnet Rise and Trick as Tutor moves.

Krilowatt gains 3 MC, and learns Toxic by TM and Volt Switch by level up.

Dusknoir gets 4 MC, and learns Charge Beam and Rain Dance by TM.

Pyroak gains 3 MC and has 1 stockpiled, and learns Bulldoze and Protect by TM.

Gallade gains 5 MC, and learns Toxic by TM and Mean Look by Egg.

Cyclohm gains 5 MC, and learns Power Gem by Egg and Volt Switch by TM.

Engi said:
You don't have a max movepool
WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!?!?!?! @_@

Luckily, that was the only match Houdin was in since he was "maxed," so I don't really have to get rid of any CC.

Stockpiling 3 CC instead of 8, Houdin's 3 MC purchases the past-gen TM Focus Punch and injecting 9 UC into Houdin's MC to purchase the past-gen TMs Natural Gift, Secret Power, and Psywave. HOW DID I MISS THESE? >.<

Anyways, assuming the rest of the claim besides Zam's CC was approved.

Could've been worse
Matezoide said:
Klavier, the Scylant: 12 MC, 3 KOC
Mr. Freeze, the Mamoswine: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Frozone, the Cloyster: 3 MC
I also get 3 CC, stockpiling those, all KOC to MC

Klavier Gavin the Syclant purchases the BW TMs Hyper Beam, Frustration, Return, Rest, U-Turn, the BW Tutor Knock Off, and the past-gen TM Focus Punch with his 15 MC
Mr. Freeze the Mamoswine purchases the BW Tutor moves Block and Endeavor with his 4 MC
Frozone the Cloyster purchases the Egg move Rapid Spin with his 3 MC

Yanus of Bethany: First off, Yarnus, please put a link to your profile in your signature. it helps make approvals quicker. Second, Focus Punch is a past gen TM, so kecleon cannot learn it yet. Second, your pokemon you bought, plus the everstone, comes to 44CC, so you are up one CC. Thirdly, when you claim from a battle, say how many KOC it got, and what you are turning the KOC into (mc/cc/dc/ec). Don't just say 6MC and leave me to guess where it got the other MC from. Fourthly, it helps when you list how much each separate move costs, so i dont have to check what kind of move it is (level up/TM/past gen TM/Tutor/Past gen Tutor/egg). And, by my calcs, you should have 11CC left, instead of 7. NOT APPROVED Until you give Kecleon a new TM. Also, in the future, please fix all the things i called you out on. That makes the Approving process so much easier. (+.2)
Aracanite: APPROVED (+.1)
Frosty: APPROVED (+.1)
Matezoide: APPROVED (+.1)
Pwnemon: APPROVED (+.1)
Eternal_Drifter: APPROVED (+.1)

Rickheg: APPROVED (+1.)
Entei999: APPROVED (+.1)
Waterwarrior: APPROVED (+.1)

4.2+1=5.2

1cc. Rotom 3MC. Castform 3MC +2KOC (goes to MC)

1cc. Rotom 3MC +1KOC (goes to MC)

With 4 stockpiled MC, Rotom's total MC is 4+3+4= 11MC
Buying Rotom Electro Ball (1mc), Dark Pulse (2mc), Electroweb (2mc), Spite (2mc), Telekinesis (2mc), Thief (2mc)

Castform now has 5MC.
Castform gets Amnesia (3mc), and Thief (2mc)

SELF-APPROVED

Edit: complications is APPROVED (+.1)

More UC

UC: 16->30->0

Garchomp:
MC: 2->32->0
Moves:
1 MC: none
2 MC: Rock Slide (BW TM), Dragon Tail (BW TM), Draco Meteor (BW Tutor), Roar (BW TM), Aerial Ace (BW TM), Double Team (BW TM), Substitute (BW TM), Shadow Claw (BW TM), Rock Smash (BW TM), Poison Jab (BW TM), Strength (BW HM), Swagger (BW TM), Aqua Tail (BW2 Tutor)
3 MC: Mud-Slap (Gen 4 Tutor), Natural Gift (Gen 4 TM)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4542805&postcount=10989

Fixing the unapproved parts of the above claim:
Changing the Focus Punch TM for Keckleon into Thunder Wave
Stockpiling the leftover 11 CC.

Edit: Claiming from this battle http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474981&page=4
Lickilicky gets 6 MC (3+3KOC) which are stockpiled.
Snorlax gets 4 MC (3+1KOC) which are stockpiled.
Sawsbuck gets 4 MC (3+1KOC) which are stockpiled.
Fearow gets 3 MC which are stockpiled.
Miltank gets 3 MC which are stockpiled.
Ambipom gets 3 MC which are stockpiled.
I get 4 CC and I stockpile them.

One can never truly have enough little mons to train. 10 of my 18 CC go on these folks. I've marked tutor/tm/egg moves as such so I can format my moves by type now, all other unmarked moves are LU.

Magikarp [Beast] (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, +19% Acc, -1 SpD)

Type: Water
Normal: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 92 (80*1.12)
Base Rank Total: 9

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Abilities:

Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Rattled: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks (4):
PHYSICAL
Bouce (Tutor)
Flail
Tackle

SPECIAL

OTHER
Splash

Teddiursa [Maul] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Base Rank Total: 13

Abilities:

Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.

Quick Feet: (Innate) This Pokemon feels a sense of anxiety when afflicted with a status condition and its speed increases by 50% (x1.5). Although it can still be fully paralyzed, it will not suffer the Speed drop.

Honey Gather: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.

Attacks (14):
PHYSICAL
Aerial Ace (TM)
Close Combat (Egg)
Crunch (Egg)
Earthquake (TM)
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Lick
Scratch
Strength (TM)

SPECIAL

OTHER
Covet
Fake Tears
Leer
Sweet Scent
Yawn (Egg)

Lotad [Twitch] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Water/Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (30/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9

Abilities:

Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Own Tempo: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Attacks (14):
PHYSICAL
Astonish
Counter (Egg)
Natural Gift

SPECIAL
Absorb
Bubblebeam
Energy Ball (TM)
Ice Beam (TM)
Mega Drain
Scald (TM)

OTHER
Growl
Leech Seed (Egg)
Mist
Nature Power
Synthesis (Egg)

Bronzor [Ubuntu] (-)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20 (23/1.15)
Weight Class: 4 [5 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 11

Abilities:

Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Heatproof: (Innate) This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.

Heavy Metal: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.

Attacks (16):
PHYSICAL
Earthquake (TM)
Faint Attack
Gyro Ball (TM)
Rock Slide (TM)
Tackle

SPECIAL
Confusion
Extrasensory
Psywave

OTHER
Confuse Ray
Gravity (Tutor)
Hypnosis
Imprison
Iron Defence
Safeguard
Skill Swap (Tutor)
Stealth Rock (Tutor)

Rufflet [Predator] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +11% Acc, -1 SpA)

Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69 (60*1.15)
Base Rank Total: 14

Abilities:

Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Hustle: [DW LOCKED] (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks (13):
PHYSICAL
Aerial Ace
Fly (TM)
Fury Attack
Peck
Rock Slide (TM)
Superpower (Tutor)
U-Turn (TM)
Wing Attack

SPECIAL
Heat Wave (Tutor)

OTHER
Hone Claws
Leer
Roost (Tutor)
Scary Face

VICTORY!

From this raid, non-raid prizes are as follows (at least, should be):

4 CC (Base)
6 MC for Butler the Audino and Oblivion Knight the Scrafty (Base)
2 CC (Amulet Coin)
2 MC for Oblivion Knight (Exp Share)
8 KOC for either Butler or Scrafty or CC
7 CC (Achievement: Stormrage Depths Clear (Normal))

6 of the KOC will be turned into MC for Butler, and the remaining 2 will be turned into MC for Oblivion Knight.

Totals:

13 CC
12 MC for Butler the Audino
10 MC for Oblivion Knight

Butler gains with his 12 MC the Egg Moves Amnesia and Bestow, and the BW TM Rest, and B2W2 Move Tutors Sleep Talk and Snore.

Butler the Audino:
MC: 0 (Gains Amnesia, Bestow, Rest, Sleep Talk, and Snore)

Oblivion Knight gains, with his 10 MC, Level-Up Moves Scary Face, Crunch, Facade, Rock Climb, Focus Punch, and Head Smash, and B2W2 Move Tutors Dual Chop and Knock Off.

Oblivion Knight the Scrafty:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Scary Face, Crunch, Facade, Rock Climb, Focus Punch, Head Smash, Dual Chop, and Knock Off)

With the CC from this raid, I now have 21 Currency Counters. I've got to prepare for my next raid (Central Processing), though, so I'll spend 10 CC on a Magnet, dropping me down to 11 CC remaining.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 8->21->11
+1 Magnet

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
wb SoS

UllarWarlord: 1 CC
Viridi the LEAFEON: 3 MC, 1 DC

Chlorophyll is unlocked with the DC, and I stockpile the MC. I use my 3 UC to teach Hex the Ninetales Mimic.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471037&page=7

+7CC (4CC+3KOC)

CC: 57->64

Also, I just noticed my abomasnow has substitute twice haha.

Replacing it for Grass Knot (also BWTM).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3477738

+1CC
+4MC for Aboma

CC: 64->65

Getting Rest (BWTM) and Rain Dance (BWTM).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4546705#post4546705

Engineer said:
Frosty
11 CC
Cyclohm
12 MC, 4 KO
Snorlax
3 MC, 2 KO
Dusclops
3 MC
CC: 65->76

Cyclohm:
MC: 0->12->16 (KOC)

Using it to get:
- Hidden Power Grass (7) (-2MC, BWTM)
- Sandstorm (-2MC, BWTM)
- Aerial Ace (-2MC, BWTM)
- Attract (-2MC, BWTM)
- Flash (-2MC, BWTM)
- Bulldoze (-2MC, BWTM)
- Wild Charge (-2MC, BWTM)
- Waterfall (-2MC, BWTM)

Snorlax:
MC: 3->5 (KOC)

Using it to get:
- Pursuit (-3MC, Egg)
- Retaliate (-2MC, BWTM)

Dusclops:
MC: 0->3

Using it to get Memento (-3MC, Egg).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4546701&posted=1#post4546701

+15UC

Using it to get me a Reaper Cloth (-8UC) and the following moves for my Pyroak:

- Sand Tomb (-3MC, Egg)
- Hyper Beam (-2MC, BWTM)
- Toxic (-2MC, BWTM)

13 UC

With this, i have 117 UC. Time to spend some.
15 CC is used for another Rare Candy, while 6 CC is used to get an Exp. Share (21 CC total).

Donphan: 1 UC goes to her MC, allowing to buy Stealth Rock. 1 UC is used to unlock her Dream-World ability.
3 UC total are used to give an EC to Marill, Ivysaur and Omanyte.

5 UC spend total

Voodoll learns:

Dual Chop, Foul Play, Magic Coat, Pain Split, Toxic, Taunt, Double Team (All TMs/Tutors), Focus-Punch, Imprison (Breeding), Endure, Shock-Wave, Snatch, Vacuum Wave (All Gen 4).

This costs 34 UC

Simisage learns:

Superpower, Knock Off, Iron Tail, Endeavor, Uproar, Helping Hand, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Rock Tomb, Brick-Break and Taunt (All TM/Tutor).

This costs 22 UC

Sawk learns:

Fire Punch, Dual Chop, Taunt, Protect, Dig, Rock-Tomb, Payback, Substitute, Double Team, Rock-Slide, Rain Dance (All Tutor/TMs), Brick Break, Endure, Retaliate, Close Combat and Reversal (Level Up).
3 UC are added to his DC.

22 UC spent for Sawk.

2 UC are used for Eevee's EC and 2 are used for the DC.

Thats 87 UC spent total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)