Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
lynch gsumbreon

Now, let's see. The ministry are separated. They can't work together right now. It's going to be hard for them to even work among themselves, let alone the students.

Unless Fudge has already pulled them together. The only other prominent member of the ministry i can think of is Dolores Umbridge, who might now be able to succeed Fudge if he dies, as Percy is dead.
To put it simply, the ministry needs to know each other, and the students as well.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Exactly, why would a Ministry who's gonna be lynched declare instructions like that openly? I highly doubt either group would be so blatant.

If the DE and Ministry are working together however, it means I've worried them enough for them to be forced to do so. Despite the heavy blow of losing both Hermione and Filch, things are falling into place and it's only a matter of time before all remaining mafia are exposed.

With the Ministry numbers diminishing they have little chance of winning even with a Death Eater alliance, since the DEs outnumber them greatly. Like leafgreen says, if they wish to win they'll have to consider eliminating Death Eaters themselves.

Alright, that makes 23 votes for gsumbreon and 1 for darkie. Enough for majority. Actually evan is supposed to tally votes and turn day to night, but to speed up this game some more, I will now.

Day 3 has ended.

With his now nearly legendary accusing finger, Toothache pointed to gsumbreon, and a vast crowd followed its direction. gsumbreon quickly put up a shield charm and was ready to to duel to death, but the sheer force of over a thirty wands broke through his protection. It destroyed his wand and ended up finishing him off without seconds.

Even though nobody saw this as necessary anymore, someone had a feel in his robes and found what they had been looking for.

You are a Ministry Worker.
You are allied with the Ministry of Magic.

You work at the Ministry of Magic, sent by Cornelius Fudge to spy inside Hogwarts to see what Dumbledore is up to, and kill off everyone valuable to him. The fact that there's Death Eaters in there as well serves to silence the corrupt Minister's conscience.

There is one small problem with your assignment. To avoid detection, you have been sent into Hogwarts into small groups. You do not know who your other collegues are, or even who the Minister is. You only know the identity of two other workers, and they know yours. It is in your best interest to find the Minister and everyone allied with him.

There is [small hole] people allied with the Ministry, you included. Fudge is working with one other person, who will replace him in the event that he perishes. There is also someone with a special power. This person operates with [another hole] other regular Ministry Workers.

Cornelius Fudge will determine who the Ministry is killing during the night. The more quickly the Ministry unites, the less the chance that you accidentally off one of your own.

This unit consists of the people:
[everything else got hit by someone's burning spell]

Night 4 begins.

I'm hoping Toothache finds a DE soon. I still have that shadow of a doubt he's a death eater betraying the ministry.

Regardless, as long as he continues to kill mafia members I don't have any reason to distrust him.

I'm hoping Toothache finds a DE soon. I still have that shadow of a doubt he's a death eater betraying the ministry.

Regardless, as long as he continues to kill mafia members I don't have any reason to distrust him.
You know even if he did find a DE he could still be a DE... hell he could even be a ministry member. Think about it. He lynches a ministry almost every day. We dont tihnk he is ministry anymore. Than later he could start finding DE's and lynch them. We would then think he is a student. But if he was ministry (and took over for fudge) then he could just slowly kill us one by one and avoid suspicion. All he would need to do is forewarn the leader so that he knows the plan.

Although I highly doubt this. It would be the plan of the century but it is way too risky.

You know even if he did find a DE he could still be a DE... hell he could even be a ministry member. Think about it. He lynches a ministry almost every day. We dont tihnk he is ministry anymore. Than later he could start finding DE's and lynch them. We would then think he is a student. But if he was ministry (and took over for fudge) then he could just slowly kill us one by one and avoid suspicion. All he would need to do is forewarn the leader so that he knows the plan.

Although I highly doubt this. It would be the plan of the century but it is way too risky.
I doubt he's a ministry member. Aren't they the smaller mafia? They can't afford to lose more members.

I doubt he's a ministry member. Aren't they the smaller mafia? They can't afford to lose more members.
Actually I think Leaf said they were the bigger one.

Plus with that plan it wouldnt matter how many they lost. The bg would protect tooth, tooth would remain a student in everyones eyes, but he would be able to kill everyone else off one by one. He could do it singlehandedly with the plan I mentioned

Although obviously the plan is way too risky to use because of all the unknown factors in the game. Plus if the bg died he would be screwed and would have cost his whole side the game.

Like I said, I think Tooth is a student. This is all Hypothetical.

Toothache

Let the music play!
That's something I hadn't considered, what if the number of Ministry was larger than the Death Eaters? This would explain why they were sent in groups, and also why the inspection results keep bringing up Ministry.

I think I've thrice proved I'm a student, so I urge anyone who hasn't contacted me yet to get in touch.

And how are we to know you're not actually ministry, hoping he finds a death eater soon? If we were to lynch a death eater instead of a ministry it would probably pull the ministry up enough that they could outnumber death eaters. Right now I suspect the two groups are either equal, or ministry is one behind. Either way, lynching a death eater would greatly help the ministry, and put them in a position where they would then be able to finish off the students only to outnumber death eaters in the end game. No. I think that the inspector needs to keep targeting suspected ministry members, which should they have formed an alliance with the death eaters, they would be forced to break it and start using their night kill to kill death eaters if they want a chance at winning. Ironically, if we were to turn right now and start attacking suspected death eaters, they would be forced to break the alliance instead, if they wanted a chance to win. We have more and better leads on ministry members, however, so for now, there is very little point at attacking death eaters during the day. I would actually think tooth was mafia more if he called out a death eater tomorrow, which would make kira's (previously my) theory about this being an elaborate plan set up by the ministry somewhat plausible.

If this post made me sound like a death eater, then so be it. I'm a regular student, and this is simply our best strategy right now. If we attack only ministry, they cannot win if they don't fight the death eaters, who would outnumber them by the time we're gone if they only focused on us. If they want to win the game, they, put simply, have no choice but to attack death eaters.

Btw... ministry, if you're thinking about killing me over these posts... think again. You'll only be digging yourself a deeper grave, as not only will you have only eliminated a regular student from the hogwarts side, but you will have also not hit a death eater. Don't believe me? Go ahead. Try to kill me. You'll see in the morning that I'm only a regular student. The damage has already been done, and by now I'm sure the inspector will be targeting you. If you strike me down you'll just be taking a -1, and the damage done to hogwarts? Negligible. All of the special roles will be left in tact. And if you kill me off, what damage will be done to the death eaters? Even less than hogwarts. Specifically, they'll have suffered absolutely nothing. Fear the death eaters. They'll prove to be a far greater threat in the late game than we will ever be if you continue this.

Night 4 has ended.

Even worse than last night, Hogwarts had been shaking to all sides, caused by the huge amount of spells casted during the night. When the Students finally dared to look into the Great Hall, they started to wonder if they really opened their eyes this morning.

The shock wasn't that big because leafgreen386 was turned into a lump of limbs, lying there as if someone had thrown him into a corner like an abandoned toy. A search through his possessions learned those in Hogwarts that he was a Student. Dumbledore felt no need to read out his own letter again, because he was much more intrigued by the other death...

aamto had fallen in his full glory, his wand still drawn, his mouth still open, his eyes still piercing. It was as if he was merely sleeping, or wondering what his or his opponents' next move would be. He was wearing dark robes and next to him was the skin of a snake.

aamto, you are Lord Voldemort.
You lead the Death Eaters.

It is time to kill. It is time for blood. It is time for revenge.

You managed to get into Hogwarts, disguised as Students, kept company by [cut] vicious friends called the Death Eaters. Each night, one of you will crawl through the castle and murder one of those who will oppose you. Your goal is to eliminate all but your own group. PM me the name of the one you want to kill after taking the advice of the masked murderers into account. If you die, one of the other Death Eaters will take over your role.

Whoever went for aamto might have not been the brighest person, might not even have been in favor of Hogwarts, but nonetheless many people silently thanked him.

Day 4 begins.

Toothache

Let the music play!
Wow, so not only was Obi right, aamto was even the leader of the Death Eaters. Most interesting. Maybe the Ministry are taking the advice posted by leafgreen and are turning on the Death Eaters. In which case the DEs can't afford to have an alliance any more.

Also Ae Sakura is this your way of saying you're a Death Eater?

Toothache

Let the music play!
Unfortunately I have no further news. The results of the inspection brought up an ordinary student, so for now we're down to suspicion rather than proof. Although with Ae Sakura's post I'd be most inclined to lynch her.

So, who are we lynching? I wouldn't go for ae sakura just for that. If a bandwagon gets started I'll join in, but his name is Lord Voldemort, and s/he didn't say his/her lord.

Edit: Nvm, looks like the bandwagon is already about to start. I'll wait for the fifth vote tho.

Edit edit: Kira, if you are so sure why didn't you start the bandwagon.

Yes but saying "ouch" usually means that something bad happened during the lynch. Voldemort dieing as far as I am concerned is a good thing. Why would anyone else mourn his death?

Unless AE sakura has the obscure role of his pet snake. But then she would still be bad. So either way she had a negative reaction to his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)