You-Choose-It Mafia : Game Over, GGFan wins.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Phew. About time, right? Well, it still isn't 100% done. Forgive me for the lack of a banner when you first get to the forums (that will be coming shortly), but here it is:

http://www.breuleux.net/mafia/cozykitten/index.php

PMs will begin going out from the posting of this thread. I will edit this post and let you know when all the PMs are out. Thank you to everyone for signing up. If you told me you had a scheduling conflict, even for a week or two, I removed you. I'd also like to apologize to those of you who did not make the game. I'm sorry.

And....away we go!

EDIT: PMs have all been sent out. Check back to this thread, because the URL might change (cozykitten -> youchooseitmafia) and don't be alarmed if color schemes change. I wanted to get this game up ASAP, and wasn't worrying about style.

BE SURE TO READ THE RULES!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
my tears will neverend if I don't get in this.

It'd be my first anon mafia! :D
also please give me cinna toast crunch for I am eating some tonight

edit ty ty ty ty ganna win

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
first post updated. all pm's sent out. sorry again if you did not get in. i have a running sub list, so if i need one, i know who to call on. thanks again for everyone's patience.

EDIT: PMs have all been sent out. Check back to this thread, because the URL might change (cozykitten -> youchooseitmafia) and don't be alarmed if color schemes change. I wanted to get this game up ASAP, and wasn't worrying about style.
youchooseitmafia is too long man come on :)

cozykitten -> yci

But both work.

Good luck to all parties concerned.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Through a rather unfortunate series of events, I ended up discovering a channel by the name of #emca. Discovering a lack of activity from its participants, Hipmonlee, and Jedil, I enquired of Hipmonlee as to its purpose:-

[15:04] <Gmax> What's #emca about?
[15:05] <Hipmonlee> we were having a conversation there earlier, you can probably work out what we were talking about pretty easily
After his vague hint, I decided to do some legwork, and looked on the internet for acronyms. I discovered that it might be a harmless Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant that the group were working on.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, I enquired of chanserv, as to who the owner of this outfit was. It turned out that the seemingly friendly user Moi was the founder . Moi's involvement changed everything! I decided to go one step further; I decided to visit this website and enter emca. The results were shocking!

It seems that these people were actually plotters belonging to the ACME corporation!

tl;dr Hip, moi and Jedil are ACME. Villagers stay away, Milkmen/wolf feel free to hunt down and kill. Here are some quotes that clinch it I guess?

[15:04] * Now talking in #emca
[15:04] * Topic is ''
[15:04] * Set by ChanServ on Wed Jun 24 12:41:42
[16:42] <Jedil> o_o
[16:43] <Jedil> gmax
[16:43] <Jedil> what are you?
[16:43] <Jedil> where am i?
[16:45] <Jedil> WHAT IS THISSSS
[16:45] <Jedil> work bbl
[19:12:15] <moi> well
[19:12:23] <moi> what's up
[19:12:26] <moi> it's funny
[19:12:29] <moi> when your best tool
[19:12:31] <moi> is chanserv
[19:12:33] <moi> gmax
[19:12:38] <moi> it shows you patheticness
[19:12:56] <Gmax> It's OK moi
[19:12:57] <moi> but hey
[19:12:59] <moi> let's talk
[19:13:00] <moi> mafia to mafia

So yeah, while I could still be a Milkman trying to deceive you all, the truth is I'm an occasionally big-boned user looking for allies to contact me. So, yeah, please do so, let's have a village victory for once!

dont be hasty, if you add a few letters and mix them up a bit emca can spell meercat. i know for a fact moi is a meercat enthusiast; this #emca channel could easily be devoted to their discussion. dont jump to conclusions, jumping to conclusions killed the cat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)